Call Girls
Chapter 15

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Jill Peters and Bob Gordon drove up a dirt driveway leading to a farm house. It was near a small town in the Texas panhandle close to Amarillo and it was her home. She clutched Bob's arm and whispered, "Darling, I'm scared! It's been years since I have been home. And I don't think my parents like me very much."

Two people had emerged from the house and were standing on the porch waiting for them. When he saw them, Bob was surprised. He'd not known what to expect because Jill had never said much about her parents. He thought of them as an elderly couple in their sixties. What he saw came as a surprise. The man was very tall — possibly six feet four or taller — and looked to be in his forties. The woman, also tall but not quite as tall as Jill, was beautiful and appeared to be in her thirties.

When he stopped the car, Jill jumped out and ran up the steps into her mother's arms. She was surprised to feel tears flowing from her eyes as she hugged her mother tightly. "Mom, I've missed you so much! It wasn't until this minute I realized how much. You're looking beautiful!"

In the meantime Bob had introduced himself to Mark Peters, Jill's father. Mark looked Bob over carefully and nodded. "Young man, you just might do. I'm very pleased to meet you."

Jill came over and went into her father's arms. Bob smiled to himself as he saw Mark envelop his daughter as if she were tiny. He held her close and then eased her away to get a better look at her. "Daughter, you're beautiful! I've never seen you look better. Now what brings our wayward child to this part of the world?"

By this time they had gone inside the comfortable farmhouse and were sitting around the kitchen table. Jill's mother, Martha, was serving iced tea. Jill said, "Mom and Dad, I wanted you to meet my future husband, Bob Gordon. I'm sure you'll like him because he is really everything you wanted me to be. He is smart, hardworking, and most important — unlike some other people you know — has his head screwed on straight."

Jill smiled at Bob and reached out her hand to take his. "Bob, my parents really don't think much of me or my former attitudes." She looked at her parents and said, "Mom and Dad, all I can say is I have really changed. Honest!" She held her head up and said, "I'm Bob Gordon's mistress. I will do absolutely anything for, to, or with this man. If he wanted one of my tits for breakfast I would cheerfully cut it off and cook it for him! I guess I never knew the meaning of love until I met him. Mom and Dad, I came home to get married. I hope you will approve."

Mark looked at Martha, leaned over, and kissed her softly. Bob saw Martha's arms go around her husband and hold him close while their passion flowed between them. Martha said, "Mark Peters, I thought I took care of you just a couple of hours ago! You know damned well that my cunt starts to gush when you kiss me like that!" She ignored the presence of the young people as she said it. Mark ignored them too as he unbuttoned her dress and put his large hand over one of his wife's full breasts.

She got out of her chair and sat on his lap with his hand again caressing her boob. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation. When she opened them again they were glazed with passion. With an effort she brought her eyes into focus and asked, "Jill, what were you saying? Something about love?" With a grin she added, "We're delighted you're settling down and now seem to know what love is all about."

Jill just grinned, got up from her chair, and quickly kissed both her parents. "You two are too much! I guess the problem was I never understood it before. There won't be any problem with Bob and me sleeping together will there? We really would rather not have to get a hotel room."

Her parents just smiled. They talked about wedding arrangements and Martha called the church to see how soon the wedding could be scheduled. They arranged it for a Saturday three weeks later, between Thanksgiving and Christmas. After talking with them for awhile, Bob decided that he liked Jill's parents very much.

Finally the conversation swung around to him. Jill told how he had founded GorTech, built it up and finally sold out to American Computer. Mark Peters perked up when he found that Bob had been in the computer business. He smiled and said, "There is something I have been playing with you might be interested in. Could I show it to you?" he asked with some diffidence.

Bob agreed and Mark took him down to his workshop in the basement. Jill and Martha followed. Bob was astonished when he saw the large collection of very sophisticated tools and electronic test equipment neatly arranged around the workshop. Mark picked up an object with wires and an electrical connector on the end and passed it to Bob. It looked like a personal computer hard disk. "Is this what it appears to be?" Bob asked. "It looks like a standard hard disk for a PC. Is it?"

"Well, it's a hard disk but I don't know how standard it is. What you are holding in your hand is 200 megabytes. It has an access time of under 5 microseconds. What do you think?"

"Under 5 microseconds!? You've got to be kidding! No disk is that fast."

Mark looked embarrassed. "It is under that. I really don't know by how much, though. That's as fast as my equipment can measure."

"My God, this is incredible! How much does it cost? Can it be made for less than $3,000?"

Mark laughed. "Under $3,000? It can be made for under $300 and possibly under $200. Do you think there might be a market for it?"

Bob looked at Jill and together they exclaimed, "Illinois Technologies!"

"What is Illinois Technologies?" Mark asked. Meanwhile, Martha had just been watching the exchange saying nothing.

They went back up to the kitchen with Mark carrying the drive. They sat around the table and Bob and Jill brought them up to date on Jan and Peter Stewart, including how they met and what happened in Hawaii. Bob concluded by saying, "I know Pete produces fine drives. I also know he's desperate for new products. He would give his right arm for this unit, Dad. What kind of a deal do you want?" They talked about it but Mark never really answered the question.

Later Mark set up a little demonstration. He brought up an IBM personal computer and set it up on the kitchen table. Then he asked Jill to try it. She sat down, called up a familiar word processing program and then, following her father's instructions, did some exercises. The computer worked just fine. She looked at him with a quizzical expression on her face. Her father just smiled. Shutting off the computer, he opened it up and in moments replaced the hard disk with his own. He closed up the box and started it up again. Jill repeated the same steps with Bob and Martha watching. While previously the machine was fast but with some noticeable pauses, now it was instantaneous.

"Wow! It really works! What did you do?"

"The first drive was a standard 40-megabyte hard disk that comes with a lot of IBM equipment. The second was my 200-megabyte unit. Incidentally, the 40 had only 15 megabytes in use; the 200 has 160 in use — over ten times as much. The comparative disc usage is 37.5 percent versus 80 percent. I guess you could see it was faster."

Bob just shook his head in amazement. "Dad, this is going to be a winner!"

Meanwhile, Jill called Jan in Deerfield and told her about the upcoming wedding. "Darling, I need you to be my matron of honor and I know Bob would like Pete to be his best man. Can you come down? We miss you."

They continued to talk and Jan told about her trip to San Diego and the new contract. Finally she said, "The one thing we must have, though, is a big new product and we don't have the first clue where to get one! Our research has come up dry. We don't even have any good ideas about places to look!" Jill chuckled and said she might be able to help them out on that, too.

Jan asked Jill to hold and left the phone. Moments later she was back. "Jill, Pete and I would love to come down to Texas!" Then her voice changed. "Jill, I want you to know that I owe you my life and Peter insists he owes you the love of his life. We can't wait! Just tell us where you want us to be and when and we will be there!" They chatted a bit more about arrangements and timing, then hung up.

Jill returned to the kitchen and found her father and Bob poring over blueprints for his disk drive. There was an expression of utter amazement on Bob's face. Finally he said, "Dad, I don't want to be insulting but how did you do this? This represents not just state-of-the-art design, but a breakthrough that the best brains in the business thought was utterly impossible. How did you do it?"

Martha, standing at the sink turned and said, "Bob, it's what happens when you don't associate with the best brains. Here we are stuck up in the Texas panhandle, so Dad has never met a computer scientist, let alone talked with one. I guess he just never knew it couldn't be done."

Bob was shaking his head. "With all due respect, this is not a sophisticated mousetrap! It requires an incredible knowledge of metallurgy, ultra-high-end electronics, and I don't know what else. Mark, what do you do for a living, anyway?"

Mark had been looking at Bob with an expression of amusement on his face. "Bob, I'm just a dirt farmer. Of course it can get pretty rugged up here in the winter sometimes. So I guess I took a couple of extension courses at schools and started to play around. It comes of having a wife who is wearing out a bit, of course. She claims her cunt is getting entirely too much wear and tear so she thought I should have a hobby of my own so she could have some free time." He winked at his wife as he said it.

Martha pretended to glare at him but Jill and Bob could see the love in her eyes. She marched over to the table, took her husband's hand and led him out of the room. Moments later they could hear passionate sounds coming from the master bedroom. Jill grinned and took Bob's hand and led him into the parlor. She went to her knees and started to undress him. When he was naked and lying on the floor, Jill stood above him nude. "Darling," she asked, "are you sure you want to marry me?"

Jill was exquisite. Her entire body was now deeply tanned by the Hawaiian sun. Her hair had been bleached even lighter and her eyes were a brilliant emerald green. Even her pubic hair was a patch of white gold against the golden tan of her body. "I couldn't be more certain. Woman, you're a man's dream. Now that you got me undressed are you just going to stand there and look or are you going to do something productive?"

Jill looked down and saw the love in Bob's eyes. While he was admiring her, she was admiring him. His hair was also bleached from its former sandy shade to gold and his blue eyes now shone from a deeply tanned face. She looked down at his powerful muscles and his cock that was standing at attention. Even it was tanned. She went down on her knees straddled him and positioned his rod at the entrance to her now-soaking-wet cavity. Easing herself down, she could feel him enter and sighed with joy as he did.

She leaned over to kiss him and he held her tight, crushing her body to his, hearing again those wonderfully happy sounds coming from deep in her throat. He held her and then rolled over so she was under him. She smiled and quickly swung her legs up over his shoulders. She smiled to herself because she had never been in such great physical condition in her life. Placing her legs to give Bob maximum penetration had become a way of life. She did not even think of the lower-body control her quick movement required.

As he started to move in and out in long smooth strokes, she could feel his balls hit her firm ass when he reached full penetration and could hear herself involuntarily gasp every time he did. Soon she had reached her first crest. She saw Bob smile warmly as he continued to move inside her. They were now so well attuned to each other that he just took her higher and higher. Her orgasms were now almost continuous; sweat was pouring from her body and her head was flopping from side to side.

Jill was determined that this time she would not lose consciousness. When she reached her ultimate peak, Bob let go. She could feel the muscles in her cunt contracting in an effort to drain him dry. He was lying on top of her body now and she held him tight, raking his back with her fingernails as all of her sensations were concentrated in the joy in her cunt. Her eyes glazed with passion but this time she did retain consciousness. She could feel her heart and Bob's racing with sexual excitement and then their beats slowed towards normal. He leaned over and kissed her while the contractions in her vagina were still draining the last drops of his semen.

"Darling, that was heavenly!" she gasped. "And I didn't even faint! Aren't you proud of me?"

He grinned, withdrew, and went down on her. She delighted in the wonderful feeling of his tongue probing her cunt and his teeth gently nibbling on her still-sensitized clit. She let her breathing slow as she just enjoyed the feeling. When Bob had licked out their love juices, he lay on top of her and kissed her again. She loved the taste of their cuming in his mouth.

"Are you finished yet?" Martha asked quietly.

Bob lifted his head and Jill strained around to see. Her parents were standing at the end of the room with their arms around each other, just watching. Jill rolled over on her stomach, looked up at her parents and grinned. "I guess so," she replied airily. "At least enough to get through dinner."

Mark grinned and said, "Jill, you're beautiful. In fact, I guess you both are. Of course you take a lot longer than Martha and I do, but I guess we're more practiced."

The older couple went into the kitchen while Jill and Bob went up to her room to shower. Later they were back in the kitchen which clearly was the social center of the house and Bob brought the conversation back to the hard disk. "Mark, I still don't understand how you did it, but beyond that, why? Why a disk drive? Why not a better plow or something?"

"It's your mother-in-law's fault. She was complaining about slow access times and running out of disk space and asked me to do something about it, so I did."

"'Slow access times?'" Jill asked, puzzled. "Accessing what?"

Mark grinned and asked, "Have you ever heard of Karen Fletcher?"

"The novelist? Of course! Who hasn't?" Jill replied. "She has at least one book a year on top of the best-seller list — and I guess that would be in a slow year. Why?"

"Karen Fletcher is your mother. She figured if you could write, she could, too. Of course she always thought it was a waste of time and money to be in New York so we just stayed here." He grinned at his wife and added, "The worst part of it is 'test-driving' the sex scenes. It's absolutely awful! Your mother will be gasping for breath, I'll be inside her, but she'll still roll over to make some notes on a pad. She'll be the death of me yet. Besides, she says my working on the drive gave her more time to write."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.