Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Jan and Peter Stewart were in a rental car they had picked up at O'Hare International Airport. It was mid-November, their honeymoon was over, and they were on their way to the small town of Deerfield, Illinois, about twenty-five miles north of O'Hare. When they saw the first sign for Deerfield, Pete heard a little gasp from Jan. He glanced over at her and could see an expression of dismay verging on fright. "What's wrong, darling?" he asked softly, reaching out his hand to take hers. Fortunately, they were on the Tollway and he did not need both hands on the wheel.

"I'm the trouble," she said. "Darling, I never should have let you talk me into marrying you! There are nice apartments all around here. I should just rent one to be close to you and be available to you when you want me. Agreeing to marry you was stupid of me. Darling, I am a whore!"

He glanced over and then took his hand away as they approached a toll booth. When he accelerated out after paying the toll, he glanced over again and said, softly but firmly, "Janice Carson Stewart, that is just about enough of that! You are the best thing that ever happened to me. The only thing I worry about is what my friends are going to think of your eyesight or judgment when they learn you married me! Darling, you are a vision!

"But even that's not all! Darling, you positively glow! You are a vision in gold. Your tan is glorious, your hair is like a golden cap on your head ... You know what? I was thinking of joining a nudist group so we could maintain our tans. I gave up on the idea when I realized what the sight of your nude body would do to them! The men would want to rape you and the women would want to kill you!"

Jan grinned and squeezed his hand. "No, darling. The women would be lined up to have you service them! You are unbelievable! And you are all mine!"

He glanced over and grinned back. "I'm glad we finally got that one settled. I certainly am all yours!"

They drove up to a large house set back from the end of a quiet road on a large wooded lot. He drove up the driveway and shut off the engine. Getting out of the car, he went around to open Jan's door. When she got out, he easily picked her up in his arms and carried her up the front walk. He had the house key in his hand and quickly opened the door in spite of her weight in his arms. Carrying her across the threshold, he kicked the door closed and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom. Meanwhile, Jan just rested her head against his shoulder as she delighted in the feeling of being carried in his strong arms.

Depositing her on the bed, he had her stripped in no time and was soon entering her warm loins. When he reached full penetration he stopped, leaned over and gently kissed her lips. As usual he received a jolt of electricity that was like a small electric shock. "Welcome home, my darling," he whispered. "I hope you aren't disappointed in your new home."

Jan just enjoyed the feeling of Pete inside her. She reached out and holding the back of his head pulled his lips down to crush hers. When she finally released him she said, "Darling, I would cheerfully live with the pigs in a wallow as long as I could be with you! I didn't get to see much, but what little I did see is lovely! My darling, you can't believe what this means to me. A home of my own? A husband I adore? In my most optimistic dreams I never dreamed I could have any of it. Darling, you married a prostitute — a filthy dirty pig! Darling, I love you and I love it. Now please fuck me? Please?"

Soon Jan was writhing on the bed in ecstasy. This time with an effort of will she retained consciousness as she reached her peak. Pete rolled off her body and held her tightly to him as she slowly regained control. She looked up at him with a look of unadulterated joy on her face. "Darling, I didn't pass out! I stayed conscious! Honey, it could not have been better. It just couldn't! Thank you, my darling."

After taking a nap, he helped her out of bed and into the bathroom. She reveled again at sharing a shower with her husband and grinned when he went to his knees to lick out her cunt that was still flooded with their juices. Jan grabbed a bottle of shampoo and started to wash his hair while he was on his knees in front of her.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed, looking up at her from under a head full of suds.

"Washing your hair while you do my cunt. Darling, I'm now a housewife with all sorts of things to do. We don't have the time to only do one thing at a time anymore," she said with a big grin. She went back to washing his hair.

When they were out of the shower, Pete insisted on drying her off. "I can't get enough of your body, woman! It is absolutely exquisite!" He took the opportunity to bite her nipple lightly as she stretched high to dry his head.

She gave him a quick kiss as she finished. "Thank you, dear. That little bite means you're still interested in me!"


The next day Jan was alone in the house, cleaning. She loved her new home and was impressed with Pete as a housekeeper. Everything was neat as a pin. There was only the dust that had collected during his four-week absence. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a chambray shirt with her hair tied up in a red kerchief as she cleaned and put things away from their trip.

Jan was surprised when the doorbell rang. An attractive dark-haired girl was standing on the doorstep when she opened the door. "Mrs. Stewart? I'm Anita Collins, society editor of The Deerfield Times, the local weekly here in town. May I come in?"

Jan smiled warmly and stepped back from the door. "Of course, Miss Collins, but I'm scarcely dressed to receive company. I hope you aren't offended."

The girl came in and was seated in the living room while Jan went for coffee. In the kitchen she removed her kerchief and shook out her hair, then smoothed it with her hand. Returning to the living room she sat down and looked at the young woman attentively. "What brings you over here this morning? What can I do for you?"

The girl studied Jan and just slowly shook her head. "Wow! They certainly got that right!"

"Who got what right?" Jan asked, looking puzzled.

The girl grinned at Jan and said, "The word's all over town. Peter Stewart went on vacation to Hawaii and brought back an angel as his wife. Mrs. Stewart, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on! At any rate, I said I was society editor. That's true. In all honesty though, there are only two of us full-time on the paper. He — my husband, Bill — is editor-in-chief and I guess I am editor of everything else.

"Anyway, I guess you and Pete went shopping yesterday and the word spread like wildfire. Since Pete's president and owner of Illinois Technologies, you are the big story in this week's issue. Do you mind if I interview you?"

Jan agreed even though she could feel a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Here it comes! she thought.

"First, where are you from originally? Could you give me some background about yourself? Where did you grow up? Go to school? Things like that." Jan told her that she grew up in Iowa, went to school at Yale and received her MBA from Columbia's Graduate School of Business in June. "I guess you met Pete in Hawaii. What were you doing out there? Vacationing?"

"I was working, Anita. I guess there's something you should know about me: You see, when Pete met me, I was a working prostitute. That's how I put myself through graduate school. It paid well and did pay for my education. It also destroyed me. I was out in Hawaii with a couple of wonderful people who befriended me. They had recently met and wanted to hire a prostitute to give them pointers on their lovemaking. That's why I was out there. Then I met Pete and he forced me to marry him."

"What do you mean, forced? How did he do that?"

Jan smiled ruefully and said, "He did to me what women have been doing to men for centuries. I wanted to be his mistress. He had made love to me and it was the most exquisite experience of my life. He refused. He said the only way he would sleep with me was if we were married. So we are. I can't live without him."

Anita blushed as a thought ran through her mind. She blurted out, "Could I see you bare?"

Jan looked at the girl strangely, stood up, and quickly shrugged off her clothes. She stood in front of the girl naked with a questioning look in her eyes.

"My God! I didn't know the half of it! Pete took an awful chance, didn't he? He could have lost you! You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! And you look so happy and ... and fulfilled! That's it! Fulfilled ... You have a great love life with Pete, don't you?"

Jan quickly dressed and sat down again. She smiled warmly and said, "I couldn't imagine anything better. As it is, whenever he takes me I feel I'm dreaming. I think it couldn't possibly as good as I remember, but it always turns out to be even better.

"Anita, he's kind, considerate and gentle. At the same time he's so big and strong and muscular he makes me feel like a little girl. Believe it or not, when he took me the first time I felt like a virgin doing it for the very first time. He stretched me. He has such control over himself and such a feel for me that I swear my orgasms last at least fifteen minutes.

"The first day here in our bedroom was the very first time he took me without me losing consciousness from a sensory overload. Once I was out so cold Pete carried me from the bed, gave me a bath, changed the bed, ate out my cunt and was holding me in his arms when I finally came to. If that meets your definition of a great love life, I guess we have one."

Anita Collins had been making notes as Jan had been talking. Without commenting on Jan's reply she said, "Jan ... Do you mind if I call you Jan?"

"Not at all, if I may call you Anita."

The girl grinned, nodded, and continued. "The story I have in mind will read like this: 'Mr. and Mrs. Peter J. Stewart returned home to Deerfield after their wedding and honeymoon on Maui, Hawaii. Mr. Stewart is the founder, chairman and president of Illinois Technologies of Deerfield. The bride, the former Janice Carson of New York City, grew up in Davenport, Iowa. After graduating from Davenport High School she attended Yale University where she graduated with highest honors with a major in economics. She was also elected to Phi Beta Kappa in her junior year.

"'Mrs. Stewart pursued a professional career in New York City while she was a student at the Columbia University Graduate School of Business. She graduated with highest honors in June with a combined degree in finance and marketing.

"'Mrs. Stewart will be serving as vice president, finance and marketing, at Illinois Technologies. She is also planning to be active in the Junior League's Northbrook Chapter, in addition to maintaining their home in Deerfield.

"'Mr. Stewart is a graduate of New Trier Township High School. He received his bachelors degree, summa cum laude, from Harvard University with a major in history where he was also elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Subsequently, he received his masters and doctoral degrees in computer science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. After receiving his degrees he founded Illinois Technologies here in town.

"'The Deerfield Times joins all of the people of the town in welcoming such a beautiful person into our midst. Congratulations, Jan and Pete!'

"It requires a little work, but that's the gist of the story we'll run in this week's issue. Now if you'd stand over against the wall, I'll take a picture to accompany it. Actually, I am a lot better photographer than I am a writer, so your picture should look pretty good."

Jan allowed herself to be led to the wall and smiled as the shutter clicked. The girl took two more and then put the camera away. Jan was still shaking her head. "Anita, what were you thinking about with that story? I don't know who you are talking about!"

"Since you are the only one around, it must be you. Now what's wrong with the story? You are from Davenport, aren't you?"

"Yes, but—"

"I did some fast checking before I came over. That's how I know about Yale, Phi Bete, Columbia, and so forth. Jan, I would be old and gray before I ever found it out from you. It is true, isn't it?"

"Yes, but—"

"I'll bet you didn't even know about Pete with his degrees from Harvard and MIT, did you? I think two Phi Bete keys with neither knowing the other had one is a riot! We all tease him about being a professional bumpkin! He's the smartest person I ever met — or was until I met you." Anita stopped and regarded Jan thoughtfully. "You know, it really isn't fair. I just realized for the first time how big and powerful Pete really is. Although he hides it pretty well, he really is a hunk, isn't he?"

At this point Jan smiled warmly. "You certainly have that right!" She then proceeded to tell about the first day they met and how they put sun tan lotion on each other. "So you see, after I had only known him for a couple of hours I saw what he is really like. Anita, he's a dream!"

She frowned at the girl and continued, "But that's not what I mean. You said I pursued a professional career! Some career!"

The girl smiled softly and said, "I have always heard prostitutes and whores referred to as pros. So I guess they must be professionals, right?"

Jan let that remark pass but asked, "What's this Junior League nonsense? Where did that come from?"

"From right here. I'm nominating you for membership in the professional section. You'll make a big hit. They're always talking about 'displaced homemakers' and similar shit. With a Phi Beta Kappa key, a graduate degree and a business vice presidency, you'll fit right in. By the way, you and Pete do have separate bedrooms, don't you? After all, that is the way to go these days."

She tried to look unhappy as she continued, "Bill and I can't afford a second bedroom. In fact, we can't even afford a second bed. In fact, our bed is so small I have to snuggle close to Bill or we both can't fit. I'm afraid they're going to throw me out if I don't do something about it pretty soon!"

Jan looked at the girl carefully. She realized that she was like a pixie. She was about five feet two but had a beautifully trim figure. She decided she liked this small girl very much. "Anita, could I pass on one tip? Maybe you and Bill have already discovered it. I picked it up from my friends in Hawaii. Regardless of what else happens, when we are about to go to sleep I have my head on Pete's shoulder. His arm is around me and his hand is cupping my boob. Usually I have one hand on his prick and balls and always have the other on top of his, keeping it in position over my tit. We go to sleep that way. The next morning, if I awaken first I squeeze his hand. If he awakens first he squeezes my tit. Then he takes me. It's always so slow and gentle and wet and wonderful! What a marvelous way to start the day!"

Anita started to laugh quietly while she shook her head. "Jan, thank you so much for the tip. I think I'll try it with Bill tonight. The reason I'm laughing has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the Junior Leaguers! I don't think there is one of them in ten who would have the first clue what you're talking about. What you're talking about is worshiping the ground your husband walks on, isn't it?"

"You are so right!"

The girl got up to go and held out her hand. Jan took it in a firm grip. Just then Anita took Jan in her arms, stood up on tiptoe and kissed her. "I love you, Janice Stewart! You are a wonderful person." With that she fled out the door.

Janice just stood rubbing her cheek.


That night when Pete got home, he received a surprise. He closed the door and called to Jan when he realized she was standing behind the door wearing only the white shorty peignoir that scarcely reached her crotch. She went into his arms and melted him with a kiss. Then she led him into the living room where she sat him in his favorite chair and then sat on his lap.

"You'll ruin the crease in my pants!" he protested with his eyes sparkling. "And it's my very best suit, too!"

She kissed him softly and whispered, "Tough shit!" Then she reached for two martinis she had made and passed him one. "And how is my beloved husband this evening? Did he have a good day at the office?"

"As a matter of fact, it was awful! I couldn't concentrate on a thing. All I could think of was this small golden girl with skin like velvet, a mouth like liquid fire, and a cunt ... Well, words fail me. Everyone said I was just walking around in a daze with this silly shit-eating grin on my face." He looked at her quizzically, "Do you think I have a shit-eating grin?"

"No, dear, it's a cunt-licking grin." She gave a little wiggle of her hips on his lap. "And darling, you are too good to be true! I get wet just thinking about it. But then I get wet whenever I think about you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.