Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

When they returned to the room late in the afternoon, Jan went to her room. She took a shower, washed her hair and then lay down on her bed. She was amazed to find her cunt was sore and her legs ached. In spite of being a professional, it had never, ever been like it had been that day with Pete. She was staring at the ceiling reflecting on the events of the day when she heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in," she called, and Jill entered the room with two drinks. Jan pulled herself up to a sitting position as Jill smiled warmly and handed her one.

"How do you feel?" the girl asked.

Jan looked at her friend and smiled wryly. "Like a wrung-out dishrag. How the hell do you think I feel? How do you feel?"

Jill smiled brightly. "I'm an old hand at this now. I'll have you know that now I only pass out four times out of five. It used to be every time! And I hope you also noticed I could walk back to the hotel under my own power without my legs collapsing even once! Jan, I'm so happy for you. I can't tell you how beautiful you look right now.

"Would you please listen to me and try to understand? The first time Bob and I saw you there was something about you that stood out. Now you look absolutely marvelous — and it isn't just your glorious tan. Your eyes sparkle and you look gorgeous. I'm five feet ten and you're five, nine. You're a big girl, too. Yet you look like a little girl. Somehow you look soft and vulnerable ... and very well loved."

Jan stretched on her bed and her beautifully-toned muscles moved beneath her skin. She said, "Pete is just like Bob. They're about the same height and have the same build. He can be so gentle and tender, but when he wants to he can handle me like I'm just a feather. God! I think about him picking me up like I weighed nothing and holding me in his arms. All I could feel were his muscles rippling around me." She smiled warmly and said, "From the look on your face you know exactly what I mean!"

"Of course I know," Jill replied with her eyes gleaming. "Jan, I was always a big geek. I envied the little girls who were so studiedly cuddly and cute. 'Five feet ten' and 'cuddly' are a phrase and a word that are never juxtaposed. Yet Bob makes me feel that way. As for you, you are absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen a woman look as lovely as you do now!"

"Have you looked in a mirror lately?" Jan asked with a grin. "Now what's on the agenda for tonight? Pete and I were in such a state of shock it never occurred to me even to ask."

"I suspect he'll be over here in a bit. Are you going to greet him that way?" Jan was lying naked on her bed and looked like a sleek, contented cat. "We don't mind, you understand. I was just asking." Jan looked for something to throw at Jill as the girl quickly retreated from the room.

When the doorbell rang, Jan was sitting going over some of the financial information Pete had given her. She put it down on a table and opened the door. When she did, Pete immediately took her in his arms and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and returned his kiss with increasing passion while Bob and Jill just watched. When she thought her knees would support her weight again, she released him.

Pete smiled at her warmly while he still had his arms around her waist. "Why do you do that?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Hold on to my neck the way you do."

"To keep from collapsing on the floor. Pete, when you kiss me my knees turn to water. They just won't support my weight. At least, I don't think they will. So I hold on." Her eyes were warm and full of love, but they now reflected concern. She asked, "Do you mind?"

"You've got to be kidding! Me? Mind? Jan, there is nothing I can think of that makes a man feel better than having a beautiful woman's arms around him." He leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose.

Jan grinned up at him and wiggled her nose. Pete said it was the cutest thing he had ever seen. Jan said, "Peter Stewart, women my size can't be cute. We're too big."

Pete just smiled and picked her up in his arms with no apparent effort. He carried her into the sitting room and set her down in a chair. "You're cute!" he said with a smile. "And small and cuddly and warm and wet..."

He looked at her and then picked her up again. She started to squeal, but he ignored her. He then sat down on the sofa and lowered her to his lap. "This is even nicer," he said softly.

Jill had started to laugh. Bob picked her up as easily as Pete had picked up Jan. Then he carried her over to the sofa and sat down next to Pete with Jill now sitting on his lap facing Jan. He kissed her on the nose and then grinned at Pete. "This is fun, isn't it?"

Bob still had his arms around Jill's waist. "You big ape!" she said, "Let me go!" In spite of the words, though, she was nuzzling his cheek and had her arms around his neck. She let out a big sigh and said, "Jan, I guess this is pretty nice. I've decided I love being Bob's plaything and sex object."

She looked at Jan whose cheek was resting on Pete's chest and said, "He's right, you know: you are cute." She looked at Bob and said, "Honey, if you let me up I'll get the drinks and come right back." He released her. She made Pete a drink, freshened theirs and brought them back to the sofa. Then she got back on Bob's lap.

Jan smiled softly and said, "Aren't we a group? Pete, I'm out here in Maui with Jill and Bob to provide coaching in sex. As you could see they don't need any. Kids, do you know what I found out today? Pete had never been with a girl before. Jill, you had done it once and Bob, twice. Do you realize you three average one event apiece over your lifetimes?" Then she grimaced and added, "We won't talk about me, though. Now would you two please talk some sense to this big lug? Please? He can't understand why I won't marry him. I've decided I need to be his mistress — I can't live without him — but married? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

Bob looked at Pete and said, "We've been listening to the young lady bleating, Pete. What do you say?"

Pete kissed Jan softly on her cheek and looked at Bob. "What is there to say? She's intelligent, she's beautiful, she's witty, she's educated. We like the same things. What more could a man want in a wife?"

"A wife who's not a whore!" she wailed before Bob could respond.

"Jan," Bob asked, "when was the last time you reached orgasm with a man? And I mean before this afternoon."

"Never," she said in a near-whisper.

"When was the last time you heard bells and felt a flow of electricity when you kissed a man?"

"Never." She looked at Bob with sparks coming from her eyes. "Bob, you're not fair. I love Pete ... desperately! But I already said that. That's not the point. The point is I'm a dirty, filthy slut!" She snuggled closer to Pete and added, "I don't understand why you people associate with me, let alone let me share your suite."

Jill entered the conversation. She said softly, "Because you're a princess. Because you're the loveliest girl I have ever met. Because you're a very lovely person. Jan, I'm a writer. I'm using the most appropriate word possible to describe you: lovely, as in 'inspiring love or affection'. You do, you know."

Pete looked at Jill warmly, "Thank you, Jill. I could never have said that in a million years, but you're exactly right. I absolutely adore this girl and want her to share my life. I can't get her to accept it, of course, but I want her to marry me before she wakes up! I can't for the life of me understand why she would care to associate with me. I'm just a country bumpkin who met a princess. I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.