Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Jill Peters squeezed the hand holding her breast as soon as she awakened Monday morning. But Bob Gordon opened his eyes, looked at her, and then rolled over between her legs. Even though she was barely awake he could feel the usual wetness in her crotch as he slowly entered her. He took her up to an orgasm but then just kept going. Before long Jill was crying out as her head flopped from side to side as her loins took on a life of their own. Finally with a scream she reached her ultimate climax and fainted. Bob collapsed on top of her. He could feel her perspiration and his own mixing on her body. Slowly, he rolled off her.

Only then did he notice Jan standing beside the bed. She smiled and brought him a cup of coffee as he looked at Jill lying sprawled beside him. Her arms were spread out wide and her hair was soaking wet. Again, its natural wave caused some of it to form into dark curls. Her body was sweat-soaked but beautiful. Carefully, he pulled the covers up under her chin to keep her from getting chilled.

Jan was wearing the same hotel robe she had worn the night before. After she gave Bob a cup of coffee he smiled his thanks. He just held it while he waited for his breathing to return to normal and then said, "How much did you see?"

Jan just shook her head. "I don't know. I heard those wonderful noises Jill was making. I apologize. I'm really not a voyeur. But Bob, it was so beautiful." She grinned and said, "I guess it's fair to say Miss Peters achieved orgasm!" Bob sipped his coffee and Jill began to stir. Jan left the bedroom and returned with the pot and two more cups.

As she returned, Jill was moving her body languidly and finally sat up in bed resting her back against the headboard. Her beautiful breasts were fully exposed as she slowly shook her head. "Damn! It happened again." She looked at Bob with love in her eyes and said, "Someday I'll reach orgasm and still be conscious." She smiled warmly at Jan and said, "Good morning! How are you feeling this morning, Janice Carson?"

"Much better. I'm fine now," she answered warmly. "I brought you some coffee. Is that the way you two always wake up?"

"It's not the way I woke up yesterday," Jill said with a grimace. She then told Jan about her ten-dollar bet and the pain she had suffered. Then she asked, "What about you, Jan? Do you pass out when you cum?"

The girl smiled wryly and shook her head, "The answer to that is easy. I don't cum ... I just fake it. I thought I knew how it was supposed to look, but seeing you two this morning, now I'm not so sure. What did it feel like, Jill?"

"Like heaven. I can't explain it. All sensation is concentrated in my loins. All I want is Bob. I don't care about anything else." Then she grinned at Jan and said, "Would you like to lose ten dollars?"

"Are you serious? You're thinking of betting me that Bob can make me beg him to give me release? You're crazy!"

Jill grinned and stuck out her hand. "By the way, the bet's with me, not with him. I trust him. Now take off your robe and get on the bed. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Jan slipped off the robe, again revealing her magnificent body along with the marks of the brutal beating around the shoulders she had suffered. Bob told her to kneel on the bed beside him. She did and looked down at him quizzically. Bob just let his fingertips roam over her skin. At first, there was no reaction. Then, as his fingertips lightly stroked her breasts, he saw her nipples engorge. He just kept it up. He watched her eyes close and her back arch as she enjoyed the sensation of his fingertips roaming over her magnificent body. Finally, his fingers went to her slit. She responded to his touch by spreading her thighs wide to give him access. Then he began to tease her clit which almost instantly became erect. Finally he moved his finger up into her vagina which was now wet with her moisture. As his stimulation continued, he could see her breathing become faster and perspiration begin to form on her body. When she was just at the point of achieving her release, he stopped. Her eyes had been closed as she enjoyed the sensations. They opened suddenly when he stopped. Bob watched as she slowly calmed down. Then he began again.

Jan soon began to feel like a yo-yo, going up and up and up, to be dropped again. She lost track of the passage of time or how many cycles he had taken her through. She remembered what Jill had said about all of her feelings being concentrated in her loins. All she cared about or could think about was achieving release. Again he had taken her to a crest — and stopped.

She could take it no longer and began to cry like her heart would break. "Please, Bob! Anything! I beg you! Please give me relief. I'm weak! Jill, I'll pay you anything if you'll ask him to please release me!"

Then she felt his fingers move again. She had not come far down from her peak and in no time Bob had taken her back to her crest again. She was crying brokenly and feared he would do it to her again, but this time he kept going. Her breathing became faster and faster and she began to make involuntary noises deep in her throat. Then, with a scream, she let go. She could feel her insides gushing as she came.

Bob kept manipulating her and her flow continued. She flopped forward with her head and chest on the bed while her knees were spread wide beneath her as she poured out a steady stream of vaginal syrup. Finally he slowed and stopped. Carefully, she stretched out her legs on the bed, although they were still spread wide. As she gasped for breath, she could feel him caress her now-so-sensitive ass cheeks. It felt absolutely wonderful. Now she was making happy noises deep in her body as Bob's caressing slowed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.