Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The limousine took them to the main gate at Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands. They had only taken a few steps away from the car when Jill was hailed from behind. Turning around they saw a heavy-set man running to catch up to them. Under her breath, she whispered, "It's Hugo Bingham!"

Bob looked at the man puffing towards them. Bingham was president and principal stockholder of Argus Corporation, GorTech's leading competitor, a man Bob had always been able to outmaneuver in the marketplace. Bingham was the joiner that he was not, so Bob had never been involved in industry meetings, conferences, or conventions. As a result, even though he knew who Bingham was, he had never met him.

Bingham appeared to be about five feet nine or ten. Although he was about Jill's height he appeared to be shorter because of his heavy build. Bob knew that one of Jill's early magazine articles had featured Argus. Moreover, Jill seemed to specialize in high-tech companies which certainly included both Argus and GorTech. Bob glanced at Jill and could tell she was not happy to see Bingham.

"Jill!" Bingham exclaimed as he finally reached them, "what brings you over here? I didn't know you liked football. If I had, I would have asked you over years ago. Who's this?" he asked, indicating Bob.

"Hugo, I would like you to meet Bob Gordon. I'm sure you know of him, even if you may not have ever met him."

Hugo looked startled for an instant but then stuck out his hand, "Gordon, awfully good to meet you. I certainly do know about you! God knows you've given us fits in the market for years."

Bob took his hand but didn't like the feeling. Bingham's hand was very soft and fleshy and he had a very limp grip. Bob's immediate thought was his handshake was the embodiment of a wet fish.

Bingham looked at them and said, "Would you both be my guests in our box? I see you have tickets. Why don't you just come with me? It looks like rain and we have a great sky box here at the stadium."

Bob looked at Jill who he immediately sensed didn't like Bingham at all. But she shrugged and said, "That's very nice, Hugo. We would love to."

When they entered the stadium, Bob noticed that Jill carefully kept their ticket stubs knowing they would need them if they decided to leave the sky box and go to their own seats. Clearly, Jill was thinking about a getaway.

When they reached the door to the box, a girl was standing there waiting for them. She was also very tall, although not quite as tall as Jill's five feet ten. Her hair color verged on gold but it had more brown in it than Jill's did. She had lovely blue eyes, but Jill noticed a coldness in them as she watched Hugo Bingham approaching.

Bingham's eyes reminded Jill of a snake's. They were heavy-lidded and very cold when in repose. She decided he had all the charm and attraction to her of the snake his appearance reminded her of.

Bingham brushed by the girl and unlocked the door. He told her to get ready — whatever that meant — and the girl went into a room off the glass-fronted box. She seemed to know her way around the place. Moments later she reappeared wearing only high-heeled shoes and a diaphanous peignoir that scarcely reached her crotch. The gown was effectively transparent revealing a magnificent figure. Her pubic hair was a golden brown.

She came up to Jill and said in a very soft, melodic voice, "Hello, I'm Jan. May I take your coat?"

Jill smiled at her warmly. "Hi, Jan. Thank you. My name is Jill. You're very beautiful."

The girl smiled softly and said, "Thank you. This is a beautiful coat and it looks lovely on you. Let me hang it for you." The girl disappeared with the coat into the other room.

While she was gone, other people began arriving at the box so Jill and Bob took seats in the corner where they could watch the game. When she reached out her hand to him, he took it in his. She looked at him and saw him smiling at her. When she winked and squeezed his hand, he returned the wink and squeezed back.

When they were seated, Jan came back and asked them if she could do anything for them. She looked at Jill and said, "I would be happy to do you while you watch the game, if you wish."

Jill wasn't sure she heard what she thought she heard. She smiled at the girl and said, "Could you get me a beer?"

Jan gave her a smile and said, "Of course. Mr. Gordon, may I get you something or do anything for you?" He said he would also have a beer.

The game was between the Giants and the Washington Redskins, one of the oldest rivalries in the National Football League. Nevertheless, the action on the field paled compared to what went on in the box. Jan had brought them their beers and then circulated among the other guests. Jill heard one overweight middle-aged woman tell Jan she wanted to be done. She warned Jan she had to do a better job than she did the last time. The woman proceeded to pull up her skirt revealing heavy, cellulite-filled thighs and a very hairy crotch. Jan got down on her knees, removed the woman's panties, and proceeded to lick her cunt.

Finally, Jill and Bill just exchanged looks. They were both disgusted with what they were seeing and with what the guests were making Jan do. Without either saying a word, they nodded and got up to leave. Jan came over to them and asked if she had offended them in any way. Blood was trickling from the corner of her mouth — one of the other women had slapped her face hard — and there was a look of fear in her eyes.

Hugo got up from his chair and joined them near the door. Standing beside the girl he began to handle her body like it was a piece of meat. Jill was appalled as she saw the girl just stand there and take it.

"Thank you for the beer and the hospitality, Hugo," she said, "but Bob and I found we're more tired than we thought. We're going back to our hotel."

"Where are you staying?" he asked.

Bob told him the Grand Hotel Hyatt. While Hugo's attention was focused on Bob, Jill formed the words, Suite 3001, as she looked at Jan. Jan gave the tiniest nod of comprehension.

Hugo said he had a room at the same hotel and perhaps they might get together. "You know, Gordon, I was sorry to hear you sold GorTech. You've been a thorn in my side at Argus for years, and I was looking forward to cleaning your clock someday. Taking on GorTech now that it's a part of American Computer won't be nearly as much fun."

He put out his hand and Bob took it. Again, he felt unclean after touching him. Jill pulled the mink-lined hood of her coat up around her head. When they were ready to leave the box, it was raining and very raw outside. Jill saw a warning look in Jan's eyes as she stuffed her hands into her pockets. When she put her hand in her pocket she felt another purse in it, even though her leather clutch purse was now under her arm. She was about to say something when she noticed a look of fear in Jan's eyes. She said goodbye, and Hugo went to kiss her. She turned her head slightly so his kiss, aimed at her lips, ended on her cheek.

They left the stadium box and the door closed behind them. After they had moved a few steps away from the door, Jill let out a sigh of relief. "Bob, that was awful! That poor girl! God, I hate that man! He's a reptile." She stopped and looked up at Bob's face. "Honey, the game hasn't even reached halftime, but would you mind terribly if we left? Could we just see the rest of it back at the hotel on cable?" During the first half the Giants had broken out to a big lead over the Redskins.

Bob shook his head and then kissed her softly. "Darling, I know exactly what you mean. I don't know about you, but what I've just seen makes me ill. Some of those people are sick!" He went to a pay phone, placed a call, and then came back smiling. "I've decided I like cellular phones. Charley, our driver, will be out front when we get there. He's picking us up where he dropped us off."

As they reached the stadium exit, Charley came running up with an umbrella to hold over Jill's head, but she waved him off and walked to the car in the rain. Charley held the door open and they were quickly on their way back through the Lincoln Tunnel to Manhattan.

When they were in the car, Bob gently lowered her hood, looked at her and said softly, "You're very beautiful, Jill." He continued to study her and then just shook his head.

"What's wrong?" she asked with concern audible in her voice.

"Absolutely nothing," he replied. "I was just trying to figure out if you've become more beautiful in the last two days or if it's just that I'm madly in love with you."

She leaned over and gave him a kiss. It was intended to be soft and sweet but again quickly became passionate. When she pulled away her eyes were glazed. She murmured softly, "Wow!" Then he saw a very warm and loving smile. "Bob, I think I am prettier — and it's all your fault. I think a girl does look more beautiful when she's loved. And am I ever loved!" She took his hand and squeezed it affectionately.

Looking down at his hand and then into her eyes, he said, "Honey, when you're with Hugo Bingham do you feel like you're with a snake? My God, when we shook hands I felt like I should wash off the slime. I guess he's worse than a snake, though: I understand their scales are actually dry."

When they returned to their room, Jill took the other purse out of her pocket and told Bob about finding it. She told him about forming their suite number with her lips and Jan's nearly imperceptible acknowledgment. Bob called down for beers as they watched the second half of the game sitting side by side on the sofa.

He looked at her and said, "Honey, I think that girl is scared stiff. You want to help her, don't you?"

The surprise showed in her eyes. "Was it so obvious?" she asked.

"To me it was," he replied, "And I think it was to Jan. You do want to help her, don't you?"

She took his hand and gripped it. Smiling warmly she replied, "Yes, Bob, I really do. Do you mind? I like the girl. She's pretty, but that's not it. She seems so ... I don't know how to say it. She was on her knees in front of that disgusting woman, licking her cunt. Yet she seemed to be clean while the woman appeared to be an obscene slob. It's weird, I know, but that's the way it seemed to me. Do I sound like a hopeless idiot?"

"Honey, I know exactly what you mean and I agree with you."

While they were talking, the game was nearing its end. The Giants had broken out to a big lead in the first half. After the halftime intermission the Redskins came back strong, reducing the Giants lead to only one point. Then the Giants drove down the field on their next possession but were stopped inside the Redskins' ten-yard line and were forced to settle for a field goal. Now the Giants led by four points with less than a minute to play. With a four-point lead, the Redskins had to score a touchdown — a field goal wouldn't help them.

Then, with only seconds left on the clock and with the ball on their own 35-yard line, the Redskins ran a flea-flicker. The quarterback handed the ball off to a running back going to his right. As the defense converged and the safeties came up to stop the run, he pitched the ball back to the quarterback who unleashed a long pass. He connected with a wide receiver who had beaten the unsupported cornerback by a step. The receiver took the ball in full stride and took it in for a touchdown. The Redskins won the game in the last seconds by three points.

Their conversation stopped while Bob and Jill watched the end of the game. After the final gun sounded, Bob turned off the television set and looked at Jill with worry visible on his face. "Honey, why is it I'm more worried than ever about that girl right now? I just have a hunch that those people — particularly Hugo — could turn vicious after the Giants lost the way they just did. Do I sound weird to you?"

"I don't think you are at all. In fact, I think you're kind of nice. Darling, all I can think of is the time I've wasted by not meeting you sooner," she said, smiling warmly again. She looked at her watch and said, "How about if I order us dinner and you see about getting another room?"

Bob picked up the phone and called the concièrge. He told her they were expecting another guest and asked if the second bedroom connecting to his suite was available. When she replied that it was, he booked it. The girl said she would be down with the additional key immediately. A few moments later she appeared at the door and handed him the keys.

Meanwhile Jill had been looking over the room service menu. She was murmuring about utterly mouth-watering watercress sandwiches with water chestnuts, broiled sole with no butter and other dishes she found listed that turned Bob's stomach. He passed her the phone without comment. She ordered shrimp cocktail and a Chateaubriand for two with a cæsar salad. She also ordered a bottle of Beefeater's, a bottle of Noilly Prat dry vermouth, and ice. As an afterthought, she ordered a bottle of their finest cognac.

She hung up the phone, went to Bob, and snuggled in his shoulder. "Did I have you worried? Wouldn't you love a yummy watercress sandwich?" He kissed her on the tip of her nose and she wiggled it like a rabbit's. "The only way you can do this," she said, "Is if you eat a lot of lettuce and watercress." She looked thoughtful and then exclaimed, "Maybe that's it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.