Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Jill awakened with a wonderfully warm feeling in her slit. She kept her eyes closed and just savored the wonderful sensation. Finally she opened her eyes and saw Bob's blue eyes looking down at her. She could feel his finger softly caressing her now-moist vagina. She stretched luxuriously on the bed and suddenly felt a twinge of pain from her bottom. She made a little face and Bob smiled down at her. Then she closed her eyes and just continued to enjoy the stimulation. She could feel her passion rising.

Suddenly, remembering the awful bet, she opened her eyes again and Bob could see fear in them. She said, "Bob, please fuck my cunt! Please! Bob, I'm begging you! I need it desperately."

He couldn't resist teasing her. He said, "Are you sure? It's going to be expensive. You'll lose ten dollars." He saw tears come to her eyes and immediately stopped his teasing. The poor girl was in pain.

With her eyes tearing she said, "Please, Bob! Please put your magnificent cock in my unworthy cunt!"

He rolled over her and was between her legs. She spread her thighs wide and raised her hips to welcome him. The smile on her face was beautiful as she grasped his magnificent weapon and placed it at the mouth of her vaginal cavity. When he eased forward and entered her, Jill spread her legs wide, raised them up and wrapped them loosely around his neck. Bob began to move in and out.

In almost no time, he could feel her achieve the release she had been seeking all night. Then he saw a beatific smile on her face as she whispered, "Thank you!"

He continued to move in and out. When he spent inside her, she had another orgasm. Soon she was writhing under him. Her loins were moving by themselves and her head was tossing back and forth on the pillow while sweat was pouring from her body. Still he kept it up.

Jill lost track of the number of times she achieved orgasm. It was as if Bob was forcing her to climb a mountain range. She would reach a peak and explode. But before she could fully regain her breath, he had her climbing another, higher one. Finally, she reached her ultimate orgasm and nearly lost consciousness. Although she didn't pass out, she was only semiconscious and only dimly aware of what was happening. Her body moved as a group of disconnected pieces. She was on her back in a pool of perspiration: she had been sweating so much that even her scalp and hair were soaking wet. Lying on her back with her thighs spread wide, she felt their mingled fluids seeping out of her cunt and onto the bed.

Just then she felt a wonderful new sensation and looked down at her loins. Bob was kneeling between her legs and she could feel his tongue penetrating her cunt and licking the juices. Just then she felt his teeth start to nibble at her clit. It felt marvelous. Jill tried to help him but couldn't; she didn't know how. Moreover, even if she did know, she was physically incapable of doing anything. She just lay on the wet bed enjoying the sensation. Incredibly, she could feel herself being taken up and spending again and again and yet again. Vaguely, she wondered how much syrup she could secrete. She had been coming so often, she thought she had to be running dry. Just then, she crested and came in another flood. The last thing she remembered was the wonderful feeling of Bob lapping up her cuntal juices again.

As she regained consciousness, Jill felt her right breast being softly caressed. She opened her eyes and looked into Bob's. He was on his side with his head propped on his right arm while he stroked her boob with his left. "You're incredibly beautiful, Jill," he said softly.

Even though she wasn't fully awake yet and her eyes weren't fully opened she murmured, "You have your taste in your feet. I'm a mess!"

She reached up with her left hand and felt her hair. It was still wet from her sweat and was in random curls. She smiled wryly. As she did, his head lowered to hers and he kissed her. The kiss was magnificent with their love and electricity flowing between them. Finally Bob raised his head. Jill was glassy-eyed. She blinked and finally brought his eyes into focus. Then she smiled softly and said, "Thank you, Bob. If you'll get off me, I'll get you your money."

Instead of getting up, Bob leaned down and kissed her again. Then he sat up and held out his arms. She tried to get up but found she couldn't. He reached out his hands and she took them in hers, letting him pull her up to a sitting position in the bed. He held her in his arms and could feel her rest her head on his shoulder. She looked up into his face with a worried look on hers. "Bob, I can't move. What's wrong with me?"

"Darling, I think you're suffering from emotional fatigue. I think you're just drained. Will you take a shower with me? I'll hold you so you don't fall." He smiled at her softly and was rewarded with a warm smile in return.

When he got up, she took his hands so he could pull her to her feet. When she did, Jill found she was reeling with dizziness and Bob held her in his arms until her world settled down. When it did, she tipped back her head and kissed him softly.

When they entered the bathroom, Bob started to run the shower while Jill brushed her teeth. After brushing his teeth they got into the shower together and took turns soaping each other. Bob loved the feel of the slippery soap on her satin skin. When they were finished soaping, Bob turned off the hot water. The water suddenly turned freezing cold.

Again, Bob was surprised by Jill's behavior. She yelped when the cold water hit her body but didn't move. He ran his fingers lightly over her and could feel the goose-bumps rising on her skin, but she just stood in the stream of cold water, smiling at him warmly. When he got out of the shower he saw her lift her face to the cold spray. Bob just smiled and shook his head. He went to the sink and shaved while Jill adjusted the faucets and reached for the shampoo.

"Honey, what do you want for brunch?" he asked. "It's nearly eleven o'clock."

"What time is the football game?" she replied. "I'm looking forward to it. I can watch someone else get beat up for a change."

"It's a network late television game. It doesn't start until four," Bob answered.

"Then I'll have whatever you're going to have. We can have adjoining beds in the cardiac intensive care unit."

Bob grinned and left the bathroom. Although he thought about getting dressed, he decided against it. After slipping on the hotel's terrycloth robe he called room service. Since Sunday was a quiet day, the room-service operator said the food would be up as soon as it could be prepared. He took the opportunity to talk with her about availability of special dishes, and he ended up ordering a feast for the two of them. As he hung up the phone, Jill emerged from the bedroom.

He just looked at her and his jaw dropped. She was exquisite and he said so. When she came over to him, he sniffed. Her scent was almost overpowering. When he reached out, she came into his arms. He sat down and pulled her down onto his lap, kissing her warmly. Then he parted the robe down to her waist and put his face in the cleavage between her firm breasts. "Jill, you are unreal," he said softly. "What did you do?"

"I just emptied the bottle of musk oil," she replied softly. With that she parted her robe all the way down. When she did, the scent from her slit filled his nostrils. "Most of it's in my slit. Do you like it?" she asked.

"Like it? Jill, the scent is incredible and so are you!" Bob held her in his arms and squeezed her tight. She put her arms around his neck and squeezed back.

Still sitting on his lap, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a ten-dollar bill. She gave it to him with a rueful smile. "That was the most expensive ten dollars I ever spent!" she said softly. "My ass is still red and I don't think I'll be able to sit comfortably for a week. Not to mention the fact that I wanted you to do me all three ways. I'm afraid the third way is going to have to wait awhile. You were a brute!" As she said it, she took him in her arms and kissed him softly.

Bob didn't reply. He just held her tight and squeezed. Again he heard the wonderful happy sounds coming from deep in her throat. He loved hearing that sound. Loosening his grip, he just held her and she rested her head on his shoulder. When she did, he turned his head and noticed the fragrance in her hair. He sniffed it appreciatively. "You smell wonderful," he whispered. "You're so fresh and clean and nice. Jill, I love you very much!" Again he heard the wonderful happy sound from deep in her throat. He looked down and saw that her eyes were closed. He couldn't tell if she were sleeping or not.

Just then the doorbell rang. Bob put his arms under the girl, lifted her up and carried her to the sofa where he carefully laid her down again. After closing her robe which had opened to reveal her entire body, he opened the door for the room-service waiter. After the table was set up and the waiter withdrew Bob went over to the now-sleeping girl and kissed her softly on the lips. Her response to his kiss was immediate and passionate. He could feel her hand behind his head holding him in position. She reluctantly released him and he straightened up.

"Are you ready to eat?" he asked.

Her eyes were open, but they were glassy and unfocussed. She brought him into focus and just looked up at him. Then she stretched luxuriantly, causing the robe to open wide again. Bob knelt down beside her and ran his fingertips very lightly over her exposed body. At his first touch he saw her nipples harden. A wonderfully warm smile came across her face and she stretched again.

"Bob, I can't tell you how good that feels!" She sniffed the air and murmured, "Oh, shit!"

"What's wrong, Hon?" he asked with the concern obvious in his voice.

Her smile became a grin. She replied, "It's a battle between the wonderfully sensuous feeling of your hands stroking my body and the smell of the food." She smiled wryly and said, "Darling, right now the smell of food wins."

She slipped out of her robe, left it on the sofa, and went to the table. He held her chair and noticed how gracefully she moved. It was as if she were wearing a formal dress, displaying no awareness of her nudity. As she seated herself, he saw her make a little face. It was apparent that her ass really was very sore. Then he kissed her lightly on the cheek and was rewarded with another vivid smile.

The rolling room-service table was far larger than normal, but the large table was required to hold the array of dishes he had ordered. They began to eat and Jill was again eating with relish. When they finally finished, he poured coffee for them both and passed her his cigarettes.

After taking one and lighting it, she leaned back and smiled at him. She said, "Bob, how can you stand me? I am an absolute mess in bed. I was thinking about it while I was lying on the sofa and you were caressing me just before we ate. I was fresh and dry and I think I smelled nice.

"Last night and the night before I was terrible! My head was flopping from side to side like a hooked fish. My arms, legs, and pelvis were all moving out of control in every possible direction. I was sweating like a pig, my hair was a wreck and juices were just pouring from my cunt!" She looked at him with a very serious expression on her face, "How could you stand it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.