Call Girls - Cover

Call Girls

© By Morgan, 1991, 2001, 2012. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A writer poses as a call girl for a retired executive. Later they hire the call girl that she replaced to coach them in lovemaking on the beach at Maui. The second book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

In the morning, Jill Peters awakened as the room was just beginning to lighten with the sun shining behind the drapes. She found herself with her head on a man's shoulder while his hand was cupping her breast. Her right hand was over his, holding it in position while her left hand was cupped over his prick and balls. She was frightened for a moment as she tried to remember what had happened. Then it all came back: She was in bed with Bob Gordon. The last thing she could recall from the previous night was a total loss of control. She had been flopping like a rag doll with her body moving by itself. Then there had been an exquisite sensation for an instant followed by ... nothing. Jill realized she must have lost consciousness. She moved her body a tiny bit and felt damp. Then she remembered that she had been sweating so much she must have soaked the bed. She felt completely satiated.

Then she used her left hand, now lying on Bob's prick, to give his member a tiny squeeze. Carefully, she turned her head to look at his face. As she did, she felt her breast being squeezed gently in return. Seeing Bob's brilliant blue eyes looking at her, she smiled and whispered, "Thank you, Bob. I didn't realize sex could ever be that good."

Bob looked down at the girl in his arms. He was puzzled and vaguely upset. Things weren't following the little script he had outlined in his mind. He saw her lovely green eyes looking at him. At the same time he realized how beautiful she looked even though she had been awake for only an instant. He smiled warmly as he saw that her hair still appeared damp and its natural wave was more pronounced. When he moved his head in her direction, her face came up to his for a kiss that was soft and warm and wonderful.

Meanwhile her hand had been moving on his prick. He was astonished to find that his cock was now fully erect again. After the night before, he didn't think it would ever get hard again. As he rolled over on top of her she spread her legs wide to welcome him. After she placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt, he eased it gently into her. Her cunt was as tight as he remembered. It hadn't been a dream.

Smiling down at her, he moved slowly in and out. He was rewarded by an equally warm smile from her as she instantly picked up his tempo and timed her movements to his. This morning it was as quiet and unhurried as the previous night had been rough and frenzied. He could feel her body rising rapidly to reach a crest. Following a series of small orgasms her loins shuddered and took him over the brink — again he flooded her with his cum mixing with her own.

Bob collapsed on top of her with his cock still inside her while he gently kissed her lips. He couldn't understand it. Her lips were still fresh and warm and wonderful. He could feel her vagina continue to pulsate as it squeezed the last drops of cum from his now-relaxing cock. Now her arms were around him and he could feel her fingertips moving on his back like feathers. Gently, he withdrew his cock and lay beside her. In what seemed to be an automatic reaction, his arm was again around her and his hand was cupping her magnificent breast. Her hand was over his while her other hand was again over his sex, now wet with the mixture of their juices. It was obvious that Jill didn't mind his wetness at all. And then in moments they were asleep again.

Later, he opened his eyes and looked down at the girl beside him. He gently squeezed her breast and instantly her green eyes opened. Once again, he was startled at her beauty at the moment of awakening.

Her head turned on his shoulder so she could look at him. Then she moved and climbed on top of him, gently lowering her mouth to his for a kiss. "Good morning, Bob," she whispered, "I hope you slept well." He could see her eyes dancing as she said it.

He just grinned at her, wrapped his arms around her and squeezed. His squeeze crushed her breasts against his chest. All he heard was a warm murmur from deep in her throat. Then he pinched one of her buns lightly and gave it a playful spank. To his surprise all she did was wriggle her hips sensuously against his leg and murmur softly. "Young lady, are you a masochist?" he whispered.

"Mmm, guess so. Bob, thank you. I can't tell you how great I feel right now. You can't know what it's like to be a very tall girl growing up and always feeling like a geek. I guess I always wanted to be about five feet one and cuddly. When you're five feet ten, not only can't you cuddle, you're considered to have no sexual feelings at all. Thank you for making me feel so good, so small ... and so sexy." She smiled at him warmly and said, "Do you realize this is the very first time a man has ever pinched my ass? Did you like the feeling, Bob? Am I shapely enough for you?"

He smiled at her warmly and replied, "Jill, you have an absolutely gorgeous little ass." As he said it, he gave her another little pinch and was rewarded with another little wriggle. They just stayed that way with her body on top of his. Both had their eyes closed.

Finally, he opened his eyes and said softly, "How about if we shower and eat?"

Jill softly groaned as she got off him and stumbled off toward the bathroom. Bob followed her in and turned on the shower. When he got in, she followed. Finding there were different soaps for men and women, they took turns soaping each other's body. He thought she was absolutely magnificent. He realized that she had a light all-over tan, and he could see her muscles ripple under her beautiful skin. There was not a visible ounce of fat on her body anywhere.

Bob got out of the shower and began to shave while Jill stayed in the shower and shampooed her hair. As he finished, he asked her what she wanted for breakfast from room service. He was a little surprised when she said she would have whatever he had. He pointed out that what he had was likely to be high in cholesterol, animal fats, and all that other bad stuff. She gave a throaty chuckle and said she would survive.

Bob smiled to himself, called room service and ordered two giant breakfasts featuring steak and eggs. Then he called the concièrge and checked on the availability of tickets. One of the nice things about New York, he thought, was that almost anything was available — at a price. He was told that she could get him two box seats for a baseball game that afternoon and a pair of top seats for a Giants football game the next day. Since the Giants had been sold out on a season-ticket basis since the dawn of time, he idly wondered where the tickets came from and what they would cost. But he didn't bother to ask.

Jill came out of the bedroom wearing the short unisex terry-cloth bathrobe the hotel provided for its guests on the concièrge floor. While still a short distance away from him she opened it up wide, and just stood with her shoulders back and her breasts proudly upthrust. Bob motioned her to come closer as he stood up. He put his hands behind her and gripped her ass cheeks. When he did, she quickly put her arms around his neck and held on. As her knees gave way beneath her, he could feel her weight suspended from his neck. He squeezed her cheeks gently, then harder. As he did, he heard that wonderful murmur of contentment coming from deep within her. Just then the doorbell rang.

Again, Jill surprised him. She let go of him with one arm, but kept the other around his neck as she moved with him toward the door. Her bathrobe was still wide open and his left hand was still gripping her ass. He thought it felt wonderful to feel her muscles move in his hand as she walked. When he got to the door, before opening it, he closed and secured her robe. He was rewarded by Jill very daintily sticking out her tongue at him. When he opened the door, the waiter came in and set up the breakfast table for them. As soon as he left, Jill shrugged out of her robe and sat facing him at the table, nude. As he looked at her, he could see her nipples harden again.

Jill took the covers off the food, saw the steaks and said, "Yum!"

Bob watched in amazement as she proceeded to devour the entire breakfast down to the last crumb of toast. He had asked for coffee service for four — he existed on coffee in the morning. Jill asked for more and he refilled both of their cups. Then he retrieved his cigarettes and she asked for one. He offered her a light and she inhaled deeply, then leaned back and closed her eyes. She uttered a deep sigh, lifted her head and opened her eyes again. "Bob, I feel so wonderful it's sinful!" Still nude, she got up and went back to the bedroom returning a few moments later with something in her hand which she gave to Bob.

He looked down and saw his thousand-dollar bill still folded the way it had been and his five-thousand-dollar check neatly torn into four pieces. He looked up at her, puzzled. "What's this for?" he asked.

"I'm returning the money that I got from you under false pretenses last night. I said I was a professional prostitute and I'm not. Bob, last night was so wonderful for me, I should pay you at least an equal amount. I want to apologize."

At this Bob grinned and said, "Jill, I knew you weren't a prostitute almost from the beginning. In fact, I was almost certain within five minutes of meeting you."

Jill tried to look hurt but only succeeded in looking like a lovely little girl. Bob was again quietly amused thinking that one seldom thinks of a girl standing five feet ten as being cute. "Damn!" she said with a small grin. "I thought I pulled it off rather well, too. How could you tell?"

He smiled back at her. As he did, he realized he was already deeply in love with this beautiful girl. He replied, "The first clue was when I asked your price. Two hundred dollars can buy a girl, but not one like you — not nearly. The rate is five hundred and up. You would be a thousand or more."

Jill's jaw dropped. "Do you mean to tell me I could make over $300,000 a year on my back? You're kidding!"

"Honest, I'm not. Jill, you are absolutely exquisite — a man's dream come true. But there's more. Are you interested?"

"Of course. Please tell me," she replied.

Bob noticed how comfortable she now seemed with her nudity. It was obvious she was completely unaware of it. He said, "The second — and confirming — element came in bed. One of the first things you did was to kiss me. It's a near-classic with prostitutes: They don't kiss johns. Furthermore, they're often frigid and, I understand, are often lesbians. Many of them don't like men at all — they just use them. Jill, no one could possibly have faked your reactions last night — no one! Was it as good for you as it appeared to be?"

She smiled at him warmly and said, "Bob, it was so good it was sinful! That was the first time in my life I ever reached orgasm. And then you had me going like a repeating cannon! God, it was great!" Jill shifted mental gears and grinned. She said, "Does that mean I can't kiss you any more? It's against union rules or something? But I gave you your money back. Does that count? Bob, I love kissing you. May I kiss you again, now?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.