Allison - Cover

Allison

Copyright© Morgan, 1985, 2001, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Allison McGrath, a former movie star, is engaged for the strangest role of her career: playing the role of wife to a very wealthy stranger. The first book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

When Kathy went back to her seat, Ken shook his head to clear it. Then he said, "I've done a lot of talking today, speaking on behalf of the men. However, I'm only one guy. I would like to see what they have to say for themselves." Looking at Charley Conrad, he said, "Following this afternoon's batting order, Charley, why don't you start?"

Charley just stood up and stood behind Ginger, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Ken, first I want to thank you for your comments and Kathy for providing the living illustration. There was one point you made I would like to elaborate on. You told how, at the picnic, all eyes were on Kathy while her eyes were on you. I know precisely what you mean, of course, but I think some of the guests might get the wrong impression. You see, Kathy isn't hanging on Ken like a clinging vine...

"Hell, let me just talk about Ginger. She and Kath are as alike peas in a pod, anyway." He looked around the room and his eyes seemed to be pleading for understanding. "These girls are as far from clinging vines as it's possible to be. They are almost like hunting consorts ... Free spirited, athletic..."

Charley was searching for the right words. "I know! Look at the way they stand and walk. Their heads are up high, their backs are straight and their tits are thrusting out proudly, unencumbered by bras. You're right, Ken, and your metaphor is apt: They are golden panthers. That's really the way they move, with the same feline grace.

"I go into a room and I feel ten feet tall with Ginger by my side. Why? Because all eyes are on her, and her eyes are on me. She neither knows nor cares that she is the object of everyone's attention, any more than Kathy cared about revealing her gorgeous body to the guests. Why do I feel ten feet tall? Because Ginger Conrad is my wife and she loves me..."

With that Ginger jumped to her feet and into Charley's arms. Even though her face was buried in his shoulder, everyone could hear her, "Oh God, Charley, I adore you..." When she raised her head, everyone could see the electricity flow between them in an incredibly passionate kiss.

"Thanks, Charley," Ken said. "Jack Benson, what do you think?"

Rising to his feet, Jack said, "Amen! That's what I think. I would like to add two points, though. First, Ken, you referred to that den of iniquity known as the conference room. But I'll bet even you don't know everything that goes on there. For example, did you know that Kathy runs regular cooking classes? She does. It's the way Sandy learned to cook and why she is now so great. In honesty, though, she's not yet in Kathy's class, but she's trying.

"The second point is your characterization of Kathy as your everything. I sure know what that means! You see, Sandy has been taking courses and reading everything she can get her hands on regarding aviation. She doesn't know I know, but I found out from her instructor that she's taking flying lessons.

"Now why is a brilliant trial lawyer wasting her time like this? Because for Sandy, it's not a waste of time — it's vital! Why? Because she knows that aviation is an important part of my life and she's determined to learn more about it. Why? Well," Jack grinned, "I know you can identify with this: Every night after marvelous lovemaking, Sandy puts her head on my shoulder, molds her body to mine, and just snuggles. It's the time when we talk about things while we're waiting for sleep. If she can possibly help it, there will be nothing of importance to me that she can't talk about and help me think through."

Then he turned to where Jennifer was sitting and said, "Jen, I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for what you said about Sandy today. You got it exactly right! She is exactly like Ali. Like Ali, her beauty results from her goodness shining through. And you're right about another thing, too. She has done a hell of a job of keeping it a secret from herself."

He reached out his hands to Sandy as he said, "God, I love this woman!" Sandy leaped from her chair into his arms and melted him with a kiss. When she eased away he pinched one of her tight little buns and whispered, "I haven't forgotten that 'blind' crack, woman! Wait until I get you home!" Sandy gave him a salacious grin and shivered with anticipation.

Now Ken turned to Steve Chapman and said, "Steve, Jennifer isn't really a member of this zoo, but would you like to say something anyway?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," Steve replied, standing up and moving behind Jennifer. Like Charley Conrad, he gently massaged Jen's neck, hearing soft moans of pleasure as he did. "First, I want to thank all the girls who put together the wardrobe Jen had when we went back to Chicago. After that promise she extorted from me, that was the only one of her schemes that could possibly have worked.

"Next, though," Steve continued, "I want to underscore some of the things you've been hearing today. For example, Ken, one evening Jen came back to the apartment in a state of shock. You see, that day she had been at the office and walked into the conference room. So far, there's nothing new. She found your wife, Kathy, and Judy Jeffries on the floor, nude — still nothing new.

She saw what they were doing and almost became ill. Kathy was on her back with her legs spread almost straight out to both sides, opening her cunt as much as possible. Judy was on her knees, between her legs using a magnifying glass and tweezers to pull out Kathy's stray pubic hairs. Jen knows, first hand, how sensitive that area is, and how incredibly painful hair removal can be. Nevertheless, Judy was working to produce a straight line paralleling Kathy's slit, and removing any hair that wasn't a part of her dense little bush.

"By the way, Ken, I saw something this morning I have never even heard of before: Kathy must have the world's only pubic hair with sun streaks in it. She is incredibly beautiful. But anyway, Jen reported that tears were pouring from Kathy's eyes from the agonizing pain, but she wasn't making a sound nor would she let Judy stop to let her rest. When the girls finished working on each other and put some pain-deadening ointment on their vaginal lips, they asked Jen to strip so they could get a close look at her bare mound. Incidentally, the only thing they could talk about was whether you and Mike would like them that way.

"The last point I want to make regards Jen's behavior. You see, she's taking Kathy's cooking class; Judy is coaching her in swimming; Sandy works out on weights with her and gives her tips on technique, while Joan works on her posture and bearing." Steve shook his head in disbelief and added, "You see, I thought Jen was perfect, but the girls look at her only as interesting raw material with a lot of room for improvement." Steve looked baffled as he finished by saying, "Ken, what are we going to do with these girls?"

Ken just shook his head and replied, "Steve, I'm damned if I know. But it's fun, isn't it?" Meanwhile, Jennifer had stood up and gone into Steve's arms. He was melting her with a kiss. Turning to Brian Clifford, Ken said, "Brian, your fiancée helped us a lot earlier in the afternoon. Do you have anything you would care to say?"

"Yes, sir, I do," Brian replied. He, too, stood behind his girl and put his hands on her shoulders. Karen writhed in pleasure as he worked on the muscles in her neck and shoulders. "Thank you, Mr. Carlson, for giving me a chance to speak."

When Brian referred to "Mr. Carlson" the guests began to howl with laughter, while Brian appeared to be puzzled. When the laughter died down, he continued, "Why are you all laughing? My mom always taught me to be polite to old people."

Ken could no longer contain himself and began to howl with laughter, while Brian pretended to be increasingly puzzled. When order was restored, Brian shrugged and said with a grin, "I guess I'm my mother's son. She's a great actress, too."

While the people were laughing at the latest quip, Ali jumped from her chair, ran to Brian and kissed him solidly on the lips. Then she glared at Ken and said, "At least my son appreciates my acting ability!" She daintily stuck out her tongue and sat down again.

Brian said, "Thanks, Ken. Can I start again? I have two comments to make: First, about the girls. Karen and I have only been out here for a few days on our spring break. I can second what Steve Chapman said, though. The girls have taken Karen under their wing, too. Here I thought I had feminine perfection, but now Karen comes back to the hotel in tears! She's convinced that she's hopeless!

"We were thinking about various possibilities for things to do this summer, but now there's nothing more to talk about. Karen is coming out here as soon as she can to continue her training. You know what she said? She said, 'Brian, I have to! It's the only chance I have to be an even marginally acceptable wife for you.'" Brian shook his head and said, "These women settle for nothing less than perfection!"

Then he looked at Ali and shook his head. "Ken, you told us what Kathy said about the firm: Ginger is great with clients, Sandy is great with juries and Ali ... is Ali. What does that really mean? I certainly don't know for sure, but I can mention a few things. First, there is her goodness: Fred sure had that one right. It just shines through in her smile. But there's so much more. There's her love for my father. There's her selflessness. There's her sense of humor and her teasing.

"Most of all, though, I think it's a standard she sets, along with the encouragement she provides. She's just constantly encouraging the girls to do better. Since 'doing better' directly translates into more pleasure for themselves, it becomes mutually reinforcing. What does she do? She sets a standard for the other girls to strive for, and provides encouragement for them to reach it." Brian shrugged and added, "Ken, I'm just a kid, but isn't that what leadership is all about? Isn't that what Kathy really meant? Ali provides the leadership for the Firm."

When Brian sat down, Ken said, "Brian, I think you are absolutely right. That sure, as hell, is leadership! Then he turned to Mike Morris and said, "Mike, you and I are in similar positions. As far as I know, Ali never concentrated on Judy, either. Do you have anything you would like to say?"

Mike got to his feet and stood behind Judy's chair. When he did, she reached up and just gripped his hand tightly. He said, "Thanks, Ken. As a matter of fact, I do. First, Carlson, would you please stop your bleating about Maui? Look, you and I were in the same boat. You were Army Rangers and I was Marine Force Recon.

"Let's face it: no one cares about us — we're the cannon fodder. We don't have the glamour of the fly-boys, for instance. But let's be realistic. Think of the jungles with the snakes and bugs, loaded with guys out to kill you. Hell, you've taken Ranger patrols deep behind enemy lines."

Mike shook his head and continued. "Now, I'll admit that's not nearly as tough as Maui, but past some point does it really matter? By the way, you mentioned swimming. I didn't know what that was. I thought the only thing beaches were for was to storm across under heavy enemy fire. No one ever told me they were used for swimming!" At that, the guests exploded with laughter.

Ken took the opportunity to interject, "Okay, Mike, I'll admit I overlooked the jungle combat. But hell," he added plaintively, "in the jungle the enemy doesn't get in bed with you!" Mike broke up with laughter at Ken's crack.

He shook his head and said, "There's one more thing, Captain Carlson." With that Mike stiffened to attention, faced Ken and gave him a meticulous salute. Ken was shocked, but from force of habit, he as meticulously returned it. Mike relaxed and resumed his position behind Judy. Again, she held his hand. "By way of explanation, folks, that was a most meager tribute to a real hero. You see, I've known Ken Carlson for six months now and we've gotten to be good friends. I realize that I could know him for thirty years and never hear of his medals.

"You see, Kathy mentioned the DSC — the Distinguished Service Cross. That is the award for heroism that ranks right below the Medal of Honor. It is awarded for conspicuous gallantry in action with the enemy while acting with complete disregard for one's own life and safety. That's what Ken Carlson did for his country, and I think it deserves some applause."

Everyone rose to his feet and applauded wildly.

Meantime, Ken was blushing red as a beet. Then Kathy took him in her arms and burned him with another kiss, then said, "Darling, it's about time more people knew of my hero!"

When the people were again seated, Mike continued. "I would also like to tell you how I wooed and won the hand of Miss Jeffries here. It was an impressive campaign. You see, I was stationed down at Camp Pendleton with my reconnaissance battalion. Mike looked around and then shook his head in dismay. "You know, I think the reason we are such tigers against the enemy is because we're such wimps with women. But what the hell, there's always girl-watching, right? They can't shoot you for that.

"Anyway, there's a nice motel near the base with a great lounge and a good band playing weekends. My buddies and I used to go over, have a few beers, watch the girls and eat our hearts out. Talk to one? You've got to be kidding!

"One Friday night late last fall, I'm standing at the bar. Then this golden apparition starts making her way through the crowd in my direction, refusing overtures from I can't tell you how many guys along the way. She comes right up to me, smiles this incredible smile and says, 'My name is Judy. Will you dance with me?'

"I'm a tough Marine, so I didn't even collapse on the floor — but I was much too scared to run. I don't think I even had the ability to say yes. Anyway, she leads me out on the floor and comes into my arms. Even though I can't dance, somehow this apparition was making me do it. She was like a feather on her feet and a dream in my arms. When the music stopped, she lifts her chin and asks, 'Please kiss me, Mike?' I do, and it's all over. My God! My ears are ringing with bells, and there's a charge of electricity that must have been 100,000 volts!

"When we separate, she looks at me with the most incredible expression of love on her face and asks, 'Mike, do you need to pick up anything at the BOQ?' I'm stunned. I don't know what to say.

"Judy just said sweetly, 'I didn't think they allowed women in the BOQ. And besides, the beds are narrow. I have a wonderful bed here at the hotel, and there's room service... ' Anyway, we go up to her room and she takes off her clothes. It was exactly like what you saw Kathy do today. She even stood there the same way, with her head up straight and her golden body fully revealed. She had a tremulous smile on her face while she just stood there. I held out my arms and with a little yelp, she dove into my lap."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.