Allison
Chapter 18

Copyright© Morgan, 1985, 2001, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Allison McGrath, a former movie star, is engaged for the strangest role of her career: playing the role of wife to a very wealthy stranger. The first book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

When Ali returned to the suite, Bill came over to greet her. He took her in his arms to give her a welcome-home kiss that, as usual, ended up loaded with their mutual love and passion. Ali just held him tightly around his neck. He looked at her with a question in his eyes and she smiled softly. She whispered, "I need to wait for my knee joints to re-form. Whenever you do that, Bill Clifford, you know damned well my knees turn to water!" He smiled softly and kissed her again.

Bill turned, still keeping his arm around Ali's waist. Then she saw a young man standing watching them. He was about five feet eleven and very slim. His build reminded Ali of Brian's as she went over to him with her hand outstretched. The young man took it, looked at her and murmured, "They're right." Then aloud he said, "Mom, I'm your son, Bill." He reached out to her and she went into his arms and kissed him. She could feel tears flowing down her cheeks.

She stepped away and said, "Bill, thank you so much. But I heard you say something just before you introduced yourself. What was it you said?"

The young man looked sheepish and said, "I guess I said, 'they're right', or something like that. I was referring to Jennifer and Brian. Mom, they claim you're the most beautiful woman in the world. Brian is convinced you are the incarnation of an angel, making Karen Gaudli the most beautiful woman on earth. Jennifer ... Well, she just worships you, Mom. She really does. Every time she mentions you, she starts to cry. There's an endless supply of stories of what you've done for her lately." He smiled and said, "I guess I'm the only Clifford you haven't fixed up with a spouse."

Bill made drinks and the three chatted. Moments later Jennifer and Steve arrived. The brother and sister hugged and kissed and then Bill shook hands with Steve. Young Bill stepped back, still holding his sister's hands. "Jen, I've never seen you look better! You are exquisite. He turned to Steve and said, "I think you're a pretty lucky guy. She's one in a million!"

Steve grinned at Bill and replied, "I doubt it. One in a million would mean there are about 100 or so of her in the country. I don't think there are. In fact, I'm sure there aren't nearly that many."

Ali then took Jennifer aside and told her about meeting and hiring Cara: Connie Foster. Jen was thrilled. Finally, she grinned and said, "Mom, I guess you just can't get away from strippers!"

Hors d'oeuvres appeared and it was shaping up to be a fine dinner party. They had reserved a private dining room downstairs. After having drinks, they went down to dinner and young Bill was sitting beside Ali. He said, "Mom, I have a favor to ask. I was teasing you about fixing up Brian and Jen. All I can say is they're both so happy their feet don't even touch the ground. But all by myself I met a girl who's from a very fine family. I'm going to meet them on Thursday. Could you be my real mother that night?"

Ali's face fell. She had just met Bill for the first time and he had made what would normally be a very simple request. Then she thought of her new daughter, Joan. She put out her hand and took the boy's. "Bill, any other time. Something has come up I just can't control. Could you change the date?" When he sadly shook hid head she asked sadly, "Could your father go with you alone?"

Bill could see her eyes fill as she spoke and could feel her hand gripping his. He smiled and said softly, "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to hurt you. I did, didn't I? It really hurt you deeply to say no, didn't it?"

She smiled at him warmly and said, "You're going to be one hell of a doctor! You're very perceptive.

Ali looked across the table at Jennifer and felt so proud. The girl looked utterly exquisite. She had her hand in Steve's and she was lost in his eyes. Ali rejoiced in her daughter's happiness. Looking over at Bill, she found his eyes had a faraway gaze. "A penny for your thoughts, Bill?" she asked.

Bill gave a little start and looked at her with a smile. "I'm sorry, Mom. I was thinking of my girl. At least, I hope she's my girl. I can't wait for you to meet her. You know, in a strange way she reminds me of Jennifer. She's sweet and loving and smart ... and absolutely gorgeous." He looked at her and said, "Mom, you and Dad reminded me of us tonight."

Ali looked puzzled. "Your father and I? What did we do?"

"When you came home and he kissed you. I know it was supposed to be perfunctory, but it sure wasn't. I don't think you and Dad are capable of perfunctory kisses, are you? Neither are we. God, I love that woman!"

Later that night Bill and Ali were resting in bed after their lovemaking. Bill had stroked her body and was still playing with her breasts. Ali had her eyes closed and was making happy noises deep in her throat. She said softly, "Bill Clifford, if you don't stop that, I'm going to want more. And I'm not sure that you're not over the hill. I don't want you to strain yourself, darling."

Bill rolled over and placed one of his hands on her crotch and began to finger her. Her legs spread wide and soon he was inside her again, moving slowly. As he moved his loins against her, his fingertips were stroking her body. He loved to feel her muscles moving under her satin skin. He could feel Ali cum repeatedly until he took her to her ultimate crest. She screamed and lost consciousness.

When she came to, she was lying beside him with her head on his shoulder. She blinked and smiled at him. "I take it all back. It's me that's getting old. Oh, Bill, that was so good!"

"And you're so beautiful, Ali. God, I love you!"

Bill turned off the light and Ali positioned his hand on her breast. She quickly told him of the events of the day with Joan and Connie. Finally, she told him of Bill's request and her response.

Bill said, "I guess I can handle it myself. But Ali, he's joined the ranks of the people who love you."

On Thursday morning, Ali brought her clothes for the evening into the office with her. Then she took Joan over to Henry's. While there, she took the opportunity to take him aside and tell him about Connie and her problem. At first he was startled, but then he grinned and agreed to try another dye job.

When they were finished, Joan went to her apartment to prepare for the evening while Ali went back to the office. She arrived at Joan's at five o'clock having learned that her boyfriend was due to arrive at seven. As she went towards the door of the first-floor garden apartment, she met Connie just leaving. She was wearing skin-tight Levi's with a chambray shirt and her hair was still tied up on her head with a red kerchief. Connie was embarrassed to see her.

"What brought you out here, Connie?" Ali asked.

Connie smiled and said, "I thought I could give Sis a hand for her big night. Good luck!" The girl ran off toward the parking lot.

Ali went into the apartment and found Joan sitting on a chair, still shaking her head. "What's the problem?" she asked.

Joan looked up and smiled warmly at Ali. "Did you see who just left?"

"Yes, Connie. Why? What was she doing?"

"Acting like a cleaning woman. Ali, you won't believe what that girl did! I found her here when I got back. She waited for me to leave this morning and then had the nerve to tell the super that she just missed me. He let her in and she's been cleaning up a storm ever since."

She smiled and said, "Ali, will you come with me, please?" Ali followed the girl back to the bedroom. The room was stunningly decorated around a king-size bed. The drapes, curtains, and bedspread all matched and the bed was turned down on both sides. Then Joan led her into the bathroom which was spotless. There was even a tray similar to what is found in fine hotels with toilet articles laid out. They went back to the living room and Joan asked, "What do you think?"

"I think your bedroom looks absolutely spectacular. But what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing!" Joan replied with a grimace. "Except none of it was here when I left for work this morning! Mom, I've spent a little money on furniture for the living room and I guess I said something to Judy about the bedroom being decorated in Early Salvation Army. I come home and find this: The bed, bureau, table, lamps, drapes, curtains, sheets, and bath linen are all brand new, delivered this morning. Connie did it all! She said I need a very firm mattress to avoid back problems from bedroom exercise! Can you believe it? And look at the rest of this place: it's utterly spotless. And I thought I was a demon housekeeper!" Joan smiled warmly and added, "Ali, I think I love that girl."

Ali had changed at the office and was wearing a beautiful dress. She realized Joan was wearing a bathrobe and asked about it. The girl smiled again and told her that Connie had insisted she take a shower so she could go over the bathroom one last time before she left. Joan just shook her head claiming the bathroom had not looked this good when the builder finished it. She was putting on her dress when the doorbell rang. Ali went to answer it and found it was Judy Jeffries and Mike Morris. Judy was wearing a very short maid's uniform that showed off her perfect legs; Mike was carrying a white jacket. Ali just looked at the two in amazement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.