Allison - Cover

Allison

Copyright© Morgan, 1985, 2001, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Allison McGrath, a former movie star, is engaged for the strangest role of her career: playing the role of wife to a very wealthy stranger. The first book of the Ali Clifford saga.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Ali and Bill were having dinner together following his return from Seattle and a Boeing board meeting. He was looking at his wife and his love showed in his eyes. "Darling, you just achieved a coup," he said. "Homer Cumings told me your appraisal of their policies was brilliant. He also asked about your firm. It seems their counsel are dazzled with your people, particularly Ginger and Sandy. They couldn't stop talking about how pleasant they are and how effective they are with the employees.

"It seems they give you credit for heading off at least five major lawsuits. Apparently some women's rights groups in Seattle are getting pissed off. Every time they think they have a case against Boeing, they lose their plaintiff. This is off the record, honey, but Homer wants you to increase your fees. He thinks something on the order of $200,000 per month would be more appropriate. But what is going on?"

Ali smiled and took Bill's hand. "Honey, nothing's going on. It just seems that whenever there's a problem, one of us goes up to Seattle. So far, it's played the same way every time. It's always been some professional woman who feels abused. Bill, you know we're pretty freewheeling at the office. In fact, you might say we get pretty bawdy. It's like a men's locker room, only with women. Anyway, I guess it shows. Our people are pretty relaxed.

Sandy and Ginger are better at it than I am. They just sit and listen to some tale of woe and then tell the girl something from their own experience. Then we usually follow up with a little coaching and counseling. Then she withdraws the complaint. It's funny sometimes. So far we've always been able to get the girls to come around."

She looked at Bill and said, "I had a strange day today, too. I got a call from Harry Bradford. He's the managing partner in Charley's law firm. He wanted to have lunch, so I met him at the luncheon club on the roof. We were sitting by the window and he just looked at me. Finally, he shook his head. He said he couldn't understand how we do it. I asked him, 'Do what?' Do you know what he said?"

Bill smiled and said, "I don't know, but I'll make a guess. He can't figure how you keep your people."

She grinned and squeezed his hand. "I love my perceptive husband! That's it! It seems he had lunch with Sandy a couple of days ago. She cleaned their clock in court last week and absolutely destroyed their senior litigation partner. The guy was so crushed he's accepted an appointment as a judge. Bradford offered Sandy his position: senior litigation partner. She turned him down flat. He said he would double whatever I was paying her. Sandy just grinned, he said, and told him that wouldn't be hard. She was making only about half of what she made when she was with his firm. Bradford said his jaw dropped and he asked her why she wouldn't leave. She said it was because she had never had so much fun in her life. She said we were more of a family than a firm, and there was no way she would leave. But he said she thanked him for the offer."

She smiled at Bill and said, "Bradford asked me what we had done to her. He said she was absolutely beautiful and her eyes glowed. He said she was sweet and warm with no rough edges. I just smiled." She looked at Bill and said, "What do you think I should do?"

"Allison Clifford, you know damn well what you're going to do!" he said sternly. Then he smiled. "Why don't you tell me?" She grinned and said she was going to offer Sandy a partnership. He smiled and they went back to the suite and made love for the rest of the evening.

The next morning Ali talked to Ginger about a partnership for Sandy. Ginger agreed instantly so Ali called Sandy and asked her to come in. When she entered the office, Ali noticed how beautiful she looked. She took a chair and looked at Ali expectantly.

Ali smiled and said, "Sandy, you look great! How do you feel?"

Sandy stretched luxuriantly and said, "Sinful! Ali, thanks to you and Ginger I couldn't feel any better. You know I haven't worn a bra in weeks? Now I'm thinking of trading in my bikinis for those plastic pants babies wear ... and for the same reason. Whenever Jack's around — or whenever I think of him if he's not — my cunt starts to run rivers. One of these days it's going to be embarrassing when my love juices start running down my leg in court."

"Sandy," Ali said, "I don't even know where you're living now. At your place or Jack's?'

"We argued about it, Ali. I guess it's the closest thing to a fight we've ever had. I wanted to live with him in Orange County so he could be close to his office. He said the commuting was much worse coming this way, so he insisted on moving in with me. Do you think I did the right thing? I still feel badly thinking of him with that long commute every day. There are compensations, though. It gives me some time to clean the apartment, prepare dinner, and get ready for him to come home. God, it's fun! Would you believe, I'm even an adequate cook now, and getting better all the time. Kathy's coaching me."

She looked at the two partners and said, "Somehow, I don't think that's what you wanted to talk about, though, is it?" Suddenly, she looked apprehensive, "I hope I haven't done anything stupid again? I've been trying very hard to change."

Ali just shook her head and looked at Ginger, "Do you think there's any hope for her, partner?"

Ginger just shook her head sadly and replied, "No, I'm afraid not. Sandy, stand up and take off your dress, would you please?"

Sandy was puzzled but did it immediately. As she had said, she wore a dress over a bikini; that was all. In a moment, she was naked. Ginger walked around her looking at her carefully. Her head was shaking sadly. Finally, she turned to Ali and said, "Have you seen enough? I know I have." Ali nodded and Ginger told the girl to get dressed again. She did and sat down again, now visibly worried.

Ginger said, "Ali, I don't know. Have you ever seen a more abused pair of boobs? She has bruises all over. She can't keep her legs together. Even her briefs are wet, for heaven's sake. But there's something familiar about her appearance I just can't place..."

Ali said, with utmost seriousness, "I think it's what we see in the mirror, Ging. There's only one solution."

"What's that?"

"We'll have to make her a partner. Every law firm should have a litigation partner, don't you agree?" Ali said, maintaining a straight face.

Ginger appeared to think for a minute and then said, "Ali, you've got it! And it'll serve her right, too." Turning to Sandy, she said, "Okay, now you're a partner."

Sandy had been watching the byplay and the sudden change of fortune. Suddenly, she started to cry. As the other two watched, her sobbing grew in volume. She was sitting up straight in the chair and didn't lower her head, but she was crying like her heart would break. Ali and Ginger looked at each other in amazement. Ali grabbed a box of tissues from her desk and went to sit beside the girl. She took her in her arms and held her as she continued to sob. Slowly, Sandy calmed down.

Finally, Ali held her away and looked at her. In spite of the tears, she thought, Sandy still looks beautiful. She asked, "Sandy, what's wrong? I know Virginia and I can be a couple of creeps, and often are. But I honestly don't know what we did this time. What did we do?"

"You can't make me a partner!" Sandy wailed. "It's not right."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a creep! I'm just starting to join the human race, all thanks to you two. I just rediscovered the love of my life, again thanks to you two. I'm even starting to act human ... you two again. I can't do it. I just can't!" Again she started to cry.

"Sandra Harris, knock off that shit this instant!" Ali said harshly. Sandy jerked up, shocked. The tears stopped instantly. Ali continued, "I want some straight answers from you young lady. Do you hear? Now, how much were you making at your old firm?"

"$110,000 a year, but..."

"But nothing! How was your performance in court, then versus now?"

"I'm doing much better now, but..."

"You and Ginger were brought to my attention by Boeing. Because of your brilliant work, we're now getting $200,000 per month. We're about to get millions from Goldberg and from Alliance in a settlement. Young lady, you are now a partner drawing $200,000 a year whether you like it or not! Understand?"

Suddenly, Sandy brightened. Ali and Ginger looked at each other and grinned. It was like the sun coming out from behind the clouds. They took turns after she stood up holding her and kissing her. They ended by all shaking hands. Ali noticed that Sandy's handshake was now as firm as Ginger's and her own. Then she turned to Ali and said, "Ali, could you do me a favor? Please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.