Lisa's birthday Gifts - Cover

Lisa's birthday Gifts

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa enjoying Ganbang of Blackmen as a Birthday present from her friend Linda, she became a horny slut of Black Cocks after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Size   .

Iam a horny slut now, a slut for huge black, hard Cocks. It all started few days ago. An old friend of mine send me a birthday present. I must say I was surprised when I opened the package and found a huge black fourteen-inches long and four-inches thick dildo, a porno-magazine and a birthday-card. -"Happy birthday Lisa! MORE WILL COME, Love You - Linda."

I stared at the cover of the magazine. "White girls and Black men." Immediately I start to look through the pages. Especially the pictures of a blonde teen, maybe eighteen or nineteen year's old, fucking with four black guys, made my pussy wet. I undressed and shortly thereafter I laid naked on the sofa staring at the pictures. I moved my right hand to my pussy and began lightly massaging my slit and clit, my juices were flowing. My nipples had become very hard, I reached up to pinch one of them meanwhile I inserted the head of the fat black dildo into my cunt. I shuddered as it spread my cunt wide, and slowly I pushed it further into me.

I turned a page and stared at a picture off the white teen girl on her knees, stroking a huge black cock with her left hand as a black cock penetrated her throat while two other black guys filled her ass with their cocks. This picture of the white teen having two black cocks up her ass made me apply more pressure to my swollen clit, and then I started pinching it, harder and faster, while I pushed the dildo deeper up my cunt. Soon I had about eight inches of the huge black dildo up my cunt, and started to move it around. Faster and faster I drove the dildo, trying to admit some more inches into my pussy. I succeeded to push in maybe twelve inches up into my hot pussy until it took stop. Wild of horniness I fucked my pussy harder and faster. On the verge of cumming the doorbell rang.

Swearing, I throw the dildo and magazine into a closet and covered my body with a dressing gown. I strolled to the door, a quick glimpse through the spy-hole, outside stood three black men. With an annoyed voice, still irritated being interrupted, I asked through the mail-drop what they wanted.

"Don't be afraid! I'm Micha! Your friend Linda hired us to do what ever you want, as a birthday present!" One of the guys said.

First I didn't know what to do, then I remembered the birthday-card MORE WILL COME, I opened the door slightly without loose off the chain of the door-post.

One of the guys took a step towards the door, holding out a glass of champagne, saying.

"I'm Vicky! Happy birthday!"

I couldn't reach the glass so I unlocked the chain, moved from the doorway and let them in. Vicky passed me the glass of champagne. The third guy gave me a bouquet of flowers and introduced himself as Jerry.

"Hi guys! I'm Lisa, give me a couple of minutes so I can get properly dressed!"

"Wait! Perhaps you want us to leave! On the other hand, if you want us to stay, you're already more than properly dressed!" Jerry quickly replied, smiling.

"Please don't! It's a crime, hide a body like yours with clothes!" Micha said, with a grin from ear to ear.

Blushingly looking down, my eyes fell on Jerry's crotch. I let myself be hypnotized by a huge bulge, actually it seemed to swallow as I stared. Becoming conscious off staring, still I couldn't resist to have a rapid glance on Vicky's and Micha's crotches, I looked up.

Then unexpectedly. Preoccupied thinking this is unreal, I showed them into my living-room and asked if they wanted something to drink.

We all sat down round about the lounge suite with a glass of wine and chatted with each other. Soon I was absent thinking of the purpose with this conversation and in particular what was Micha hinting at earlier,

"Do whatever you want!"

A quick glimpse at the wine-bottle, it's empty. I got up and went to the kitchen for another bottle.

Out in the kitchen, I heard Jerry call out to me.

"Lisa! Lisa! Don't you have any exciting dream to share with us ???!!!"

Exciting dream A couple of months ago I told Linda about an exciting dream I had one night, of me having sex with three black guys. Could it be this dream his aiming at Off course not! I shook off the thoughts and took two bottles of wine out of the fridge.

Halfway into the living-room Jerry said.

"Or maybe there's a dream you would love to fulfill, is there "

He let the question settle, then continued.

"Linda told us to fulfill every wish of yours! Even if it takes all the night!"

I stood as if rooted to the spot. Damn you, Linda! She had told the guys. Obviously, what else could all this clues and baits mean.

Vicky interrupted my thoughts, saying.

"You know, she told us about a dream you once had! We would love to make it become a reality!"

I didn't know what to say, I was shocked. I put the bottles on the living-room table and then I heard a voice, my voice, a voice filled of excitement saying.

"You're the first black men for me!"

Jerry strolled up next to me, saying.

"There's always a first time! Sit down on the sofa and enjoy the show! It's all for you!"

Vicky turned on some music, then they all slowly undressed rhythmic to the music and finally when they took down their pants I was shocked. It was an incredible sight to behold, with my mouth slightly open my eyes darted from one cock to another. I couldn't believe the size of their dicks and they wasn't even fully hard yet. They moved close in front of me and started to stroke their cocks, soon thereafter, the guys were hard and erect, my eyes bulged as large as their cocks, My God!, the size of their hard cocks were huge.

It didn't took long before I was on the floor, kneeling under them, in front of me I had their big black cocks. At first I didn't think I could handle it, because their cocks were so long and thick. Slowly I reached out my hands and began to caress and stroke the cocks around me. Happy, holding such a big cocks in my hands I began to wank the cocks faster, then I pulled out my tongue to start mouth servicing their cocks. For a few seconds I thought, I'm dreaming, but here I was satisfying not one, not two, but three huge black cocks. I stroked the cocks, I licked and sucked the cockheads, licked the shafts, licked and squeezed their balls and sucked their long, fat cocks.

Suddenly an well known feeling, I'm cumming. My God! Here I am, kneeling on the floor and just by sucking and wanking three black cocks I'm cumming. I'm cumming without someone touching my pussy. Still convulsing reaching my first orgasm, something crossed my mind. Could I take them all At the same time

"I wanna fuck all of you at once!" I said heated.

"Sit on my cock then, babe!" Vicky instructed me as he laid down on the floor.

I squatted over his enormous cock and sat right down on it taking it all the way up my, flooding wet cunt at once. With my upturned behind and cheeks spread wide apart, Micha moved closer to my ass, he lowered his head then I felt a electric shock in my asshole, he was licking eagerly my analhole, he probed with his long tongue on my assring, tickled me I was in the seveth heaven, he circled on my wringels and sucked hungrily, slilding hs tongue to my rectum, start pumping in and out my asshole with his slippery tongue, he was fucking my asshole with his horny tongue... Ohhhhh My GODDDDDDDDDDDDD... I felt I am going to fucking death, I screamed... " Lick my ASSHOLE... SUCK ME HARD... FUCK MY ASSHOLE YOU FUCKER...FUCK MY SHIT OUT... I heared he is saying.

"OK! Get ready, Lisa! I'm gonna stick my cock up your ass!"

To hear him, made me a little worried how that fat cock with a very large cockhead was going to fit in my tiny little asshole. I had cock up the ass before, but not one so big, so thick. But, he knew what to do. He started to lubed my butthole, lubricating it with his saliva, then spit in his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He squatted over my ass, placed his cock at my anal entrance and started pushing slowly. Micha was being gentle. As I relaxed, Micha's big cockhead slipped right in. I let out a little whimper, not from pain, but from the feel of this giant knob which just entered my ass. He pushed his shaft the rest of the way up my asshole and slowly began fucking my ass.

With me finally able to accommodate their size, the cocks moved up and down, in and out, sliding long and deep. I couldn't control myself. I began moaning and groaning while the two cocks stretched my cunt and asshole to the limit. My orgasm was so intense I nearly collapsed in ecstasy, but Micha's and Vicky's black hands held me up. With two black cocks in me, and Jerry stroking his cock in front of me, I felt the pleasure building up again. I couldn't believe the size Jerry's cock was growing to. His cock had to be at least just as long as the dildo, maybe a little bit longer.

"Like what you see Lisa " Jerry asked.

"It's so big!" I answered him.

"Well, it's all for you and I want you to take it all the way down your throat!"

"I can't take that big thing down my throat! I've never been able to deep throat any cock much less yours!"

"Remember what I said! There's always a first time! Once you relax, it goes in easy! Just try it!" He tried to convince me.

I thought for a moment and said.

"OK! I'll try!"

I took the monster cock in two hands and started sucking it. I mouthed and tongued this big black cock. I continued sucking harder and deeper while my asshole and cunt were getting stuffed with two huge black cocks. As they continued fucking my ass and cunt Jerry pushed a little deeper filling my mouth, he kept on pushing until his cock was at the entrance of my throat. At this point, with one cock driving in and out of my cunt and the other black cock still drilling my asshole and with Jerry's big cock in my mouth, and me trying to hold back another orgasm.Jerry pushed some more and the big black piece of meat started down my throat. I was doing it. My mouth was wide open and Jerry was shoving his long black cock down my throat. Inch by inch it disappeared into my mouth stretching my throat to the limit to accommodate his massive cock. With about eleven inches in, a gurgling sound came from my throat as Jerry was stuffing his cock the rest of the way in. Finally, all fourteen inches lay lodged in my throat.

"Ooooh, Baby! You did it!" Jerry yelled.

Jerry gave a couple short in and out strokes working his cock in my throat. Then he stuffed his cock all the way down my throat in one motion and began working that big black monster up and down, fucking my throat with fourteen inches of hard black cock then he pulled out, so I could get a breath. After a quick breath I took his cock in my hand and put it into my mouth. Then I grabbed Jerry's ass with both my hands pulling him towards me forcing his cock all the way down my throat and kept him lodged there in the tight depths of my tiny throat. This was all Jerry could handle, he quickly pulled out of my throat and while I gasped for breath, the biggest wad of cum I ever seen burst from his cock onto my face and hair. I moved my right hand to my face and rubbed it off. Then curious about the taste I put one finger into my mouth, it tasted good so I put one finger after another into my mouth and licked them clean. Vicky and Micha started to fuck my pussy and ass furiously, faster and faster, it didn't took long before I eventually gave in. I started to moan, my eyes became glazed as I half-out of breath came all over their big black cocks. As I shuddered in orgasm, their fucking grew more frantic. The cock in my cunt was humping up and down, nearing orgasm. And the monstrous cock in my ass was by now having no trouble moving in and out of my asshole, stretching it beyond anything I'd experienced. Vicky's black cock exploded, unloading up my cunt. Micha pushed his cock deeper up my ass, all the way up to the hilt as he filled my ass with his cum.

Few minutes later, sitting on the sofa and watching the guys still lying or sitting on the floor and the sight of their body's and huge black cocks turning me on again. Jerry, getting up from the floor, asks me.

"What's up baby What are you thinking of "

The sight of his huge cock made me even more nuts.

"I want more! Now! Cause' I'm just getting warmed up!"

"Holy Fuck! We need some rest, babe!" Micha pointed out.

"I've just realized how much I like black men, I like sucking black cock and taste black cum!"

Vicky turned around staring into my eyes.

"You want some more black cock! I'll know a guy who would love to fuck you!"

"One cock not's enough! Especially after what we just did, I'm going to need more than just one black cock! Remember guys, you're hired to fulfill every dream of mine!" I replied.

"You are a hot little thing!" Micha commented. Continuing saying, as he sat next to me.

"You know! Linda hired only the three of us, so we can stay the night! Still, we need some rest occasionally! But if you want, I might work something out! All it takes, is just a few phone calls and some dollars!"

As I listen to him I got more excited realizing that he could arrange it. Some phone calls and money. Fulfilling every imaginable sexual fantasy. Still I was thinking, Can I..., Can I pay for sex... Then making my mind up.

"Sure I want! This is a one-time life opportunity! It would be foolish to say no!" I replied, feeling crazy with lust.

"Okay, Lisa! I know a bunch of guys who'd love to fuck a treble-W-pussy: Willing, Wet and White like yours! I can get you a cock for every hole, enough black meat to keep you busy all night! If that's what you really want!"

"YES! YES! YES!" I Screamed, then with a lower voice I continued.

"As many cocks as you can find, I'm not holding back anything tonight!"

"If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get!" Micha said, as he reached for the phone.

It was quite fun listen to him making the phone-calls and trying to convince the guys. No I'm not telling a lie..., it's not a joke..., I promise..., no she's not on any drugs...,I'm not drunk...Ten phone-calls later he hang up the phone, turned to me and said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.