Master PC: Julian's Education - Cover

Master PC: Julian's Education

Copyright© 2001 by Julian Coreto

Part II

Erotica Sex Story: Part II - A young professor discovers the Master PC program.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Chapter 1

I awoke early; craning my neck, I looked over at the clock radio on my bedstand I saw that it was just after 6am. Jill was sleeping peacefully, her body pressed to mine. I was on my back and Jill was on her side, her hip joined to mine, and her right arm draped across my chest. Gently I removed it from me, and she rolled over with a sigh. I reached to the bedstand and grabbed my eyeglasses. Rising slowly so as not to disturb her sleep I left to take a shower.

The steam and hard spray greatly helped to wake me up and clear my head. I would have lingered in the shower, but I was extremely hungry. Neither Jill or I had had a bite since lunch, and that was almost 15 hours ago. I remembered that the robe and slippers Jill wore yesterday were still in the kitchen, and I quickly toweled off and ran to get them. While downstairs I cracked the fridge tore the lid of a container of banana yogurt, gave it a mix, and practically scarfed it down. Finishing it, I took a second from the fridge and ate it, though at a far more sedate, sensible pace. The sun had yet to rise on this glorious winter morning, glorious because of last night's encounter. I pulled a third yogurt from the fridge, grabbed a fresh spoon and went upstairs.

As I reentered my bedroom Jill was stirring. I slipped back under the heavy winter blanket and she snuggled up against me again. "Hungry?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe," She whispered back.

I turned the lamp on the bedside and she saw the yogurt and the spoon there. "Gimme," she said, her eyes shining on me. I moved backwards on the bed so I was sitting with my back to the headboard. Her head was now in my lap, and she rubbed her face against the cloth of the robe, blotting the drool which had collected at the corner of her mouth. I pulled the yogurt lid off, dipped in the spoon to mix it, and dipped my index and middle fingers into the creamy container, then carefully transferred them to her waiting mouth. We moaned quietly as she sucked in the yogurt and began licking my fingers, the sucking them gently. The process continued until she had eaten the whole cup. I lowered myself off the headboard and we resumed the position in which we had slept. Soon we were sleeping again.

When I awoke a couple of hours later Jill was just coming back to bed from the shower. She had pounced on the bed with such force that I was jolted awake. "Sorry," she explained, "I was cold from the shower and I needed to get warm fast." She was on her back, sitting at the headboard with just her lower body under the cover. She continued to dry herself with the towel, spending a few minutes rubbing it over her lustrous raven black hair. I turned on my side and watched her the whole time. She sort of looked like Katerina Witt, but with slightly rounder face and softer features. The sun had just come up and the room had that vaguely bluish tone seen at dawn. She must have flicked off the lamp on the bedstand when she went in to shower because I remember that it was on when we had dropped back off to sleep. The streets were quiet, and obviously there were no birds to break the silence. It was so quiet in the room I could almost hear my own heartbeat, not quite, but I could certainly feel it, and it was quickening. I put my hand on her midriff, looked up at her still dealing with her wet hair, and asked her, "Still need to get warm fast? I have an excellent method."

"Can you guarantee results, Professor Coreto?" she giggled.

I pulled her down off the headboard so she was flat on her back, and the rolled her over so she was lying right on top of me. "Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back, Mrs. Lattimore," I murmured to her, plunging my tongue into her mouth. I moved my hands down to her ass and started groping it softly, and she whimpered softly in response. She slid herself down on my body and began licking my nipples, causing my cock to harden appreciably; immediately she noticed, and after a few seconds straddled me, the head of my penis resting at her entrance. She gazed down at me, a sinful smile crossing her face as she hurriedly lowered herself, taking my pole all the way in. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of Jill rising and falling, relaxing, letting her do all of the work. Her channel was moist and warm, exquisite to experience. I closed my eyes and sighed. I wondered I could transmit the command to orgasm to Jill without speaking. I focused on the command, but without result. I decided to add this ability the next time I sat down at the computer.

I opened my eyes and mumbled in an extreme low voice the command, but to no end. Raising my voice slightly I repeated, and was rewarded with a gut-wrenching explosion on top of me. "Unh, unh unhunhunh... yes, yes, YES!" she wailed. I rolled her over and reinserted my cock in her spasming pussy, starting slowly, gradually building the rhythm of my strokes. Jill was nearing a peak again, but of course could not climb to the summit without my say so. I left her just below the crest of orgasm while I slid into her for a good twenty minutes. Her breathing was hard and erratic, her tongue hanging from the corner of her mouth limply. When I slowed my pace she was able to moan and utter short phrases, urging me on and exclaiming in wonderment at the feelings I was giving her and at the unceasing nature of my attack. She looked up at me, her eyes begging me with lust. "Y-you are a machine... I-I-I've never had it this good. Come! Now! I c-can't take anymore. Please, Jules, please." I smiled at her and leaned in, pressing my lips to hers, silencing her entreaties. I pumped a few more times, hoisted myself back up and said "Let's come together." A few more pumps and I shot my load in her, transporting her to the height of ecstasy, her body shaking and squirming below me.

I pulled out and embraced her, reached down and hauled the blanket over her. Her orgasm abated, but she could not stop the shivering, so I snuggled up behind her, pressing my body to hers and running my hands over her body to warm her. She half-turned to me looking at me with tender eyes and sighed, "Thank you." I held her to me more tightly, and enjoying the feeling of her shivering.

"I'm sorry Jill, I thought this would warm you up, but you're still shivering." She let out a short laugh, and soon settled down. We held each other for awhile, not sleeping, not speaking, not moving, just listening to the sound of our breathing.

Chapter 2

We held each other for a while, watching the room fill with light. The phone rang, and I let the machine downstairs pick it up, but Jill took the ringing as a signal to rise. She leisurely lifted herself from the bed and went to the bathroom, returning after a short while. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she returned. She gave me that "we have to talk" look.

"Jules, you are an incredible lover. I've never cheated on Myron before... I, I..." she was weeping. I stood and hugged her, not with any amorous designs, almost like you would hug your sister, excepting the fact that we were naked. The laid her head on her shoulder and cried, occasionally sniffling. "Look," I said, "I know you love Myron. Hell, I like Myron, and I don't think you or I should hurt him. You were the just as good for me as I was for you, and I want to keep doing this. If we're discrete and thoughtful about it we shouldn't get into too much trouble." She was such a wreck that her body was going limp, and I was beginning to support her with my hug, else she would collapse to the floor. I walked her downstairs and she dressed in her running clothes. I drove her home through the empty streets of our campus town, her sitting next to me curled up like a little girl. She invited me in to the house and went upstairs to change into a clean outfit, returning wearing a pair of jeans and a fluffy sweater.

While we continued our conversation in her living room the phone rang and she answered it, looking over at me and mouthing Myron's name. I couldn't hear his side of the conversation, but from her responses it seemed that he had tried to reach her last night, and Jill was improvising, trying to come up with a suitable reason for why she didn't answer his call. I couldn't help but notice that while she was on the phone with her husband she couldn't shake my Master PC command to be a flirt. In fact, her tone with Myron was somewhat flirtatious, though I knew that I was the real target. I stood and approached her, gratified that the color in her face rose with each yard I crossed. I began lightly stroking her face and hair, and she began to pull back because I was distracting her from her phone conversation. She decided quickly that my attentions were more pressing than her husband's call and shortly ended their conversation. I noted aloud that we had found past success in the kitchen, and she put her lips to mine and shot her tongue in my mouth. I reached down and pulled at the snap of her jeans, pushing them down to her knees and reaching between her legs, cupping her pussy through her pink cotton panties. As we continues dueling with each other's tongues I felt the crotch of her panties gradually begin to moisten.

I turned her around so that she was leaning over her kitchen table, pulled down my pants and underwear with one hand, and her panties with the other, and slowly forced my turgid member into her tight depths. She was moaning loudly, chanting my name softly as I pinned her to the table at her hips. Looking down at her from behind I decided to have her ass. I commanded her to an orgasm, and when her convulsions had subsided I popped my cock from her pussy and pressed the head to her rosebud. Stiffening, she put her palms flat on the table, lifted her body up somewhat and twisted her torso to look me in the face. "No, lover, I don't like it that way. Please, please, please don't put it in." I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Jill, have I done anything to you that hasn't felt good?" Not waiting for an answer I continued, "Trust me. I'll love you there so well that you will get indescribable pleasure. Haven't you noticed how I have been almost manipulating your pleasure. It's almost as if you can't cum without me telling you to." She was taut and immobile beneath me, my cockhead poised at her rear opening.

"Are you a virgin there?" She nodded. "How do you know you don't like it?" I asked.

"I-I don't know why. Doesn't it hurt? It has to hurt." Her voiced had dropped several registers, and her body had slackened a bit, but her eyes belied an internal fear. I continued, "I will never do anything to hurt you." We both held silent for a few seconds. I think I had convinced her. "I trust you." The corners of her mouth rose, not as far as they would for a smile, perhaps just out of nervousness. "Are you going to stick it in me like that, or should we use something-something to, uh, grease it?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked. She thought for a second, a depraved smile growing across her lips. "I know just the thing," she said, getting off the table and heading for the pantry room. She returned with a bottle of oil and handed it to me. "Read the label," Jill chortled. I looked down at the bottle and scanned it. Extra virgin olive oil. "Just the ticket, no?" she said, resuming her previous position. I poured a bit of oil and rubbed up and down my shaft a few times, and then poured a bit more and rubbed it on Jill's firm ass cheeks. I massaged her for a while, every so often pressing against her tight ring with my fingertip. Gradually I took it up a level, occasionally pressing my greasy digit into her ass up to the first knuckle, and then to the second, finally all the way in. "That feels great, but it's so ti-i-i-ight," Jill whimpered. "Are you sure you can get your-your-... yourself in there?"

"Trust me. You'll love it." I said, a hint of smugness showing in my voice. My finger was buried in her to the hilt, and as I began stirring it around her breathing became heavier. I pulled it out slowly, so that just the tip remained, and then slipped back in her, this time with two fingers. I took it very slow, and when they were buried all the way I held them still. Her heavy breathing picked up even more. "You're ready," I paused, " I want you to do something for me. While I take your anal virginity I want you to talk to me, I want you to describe to me, in as much detail as you can manage, what you are feeling. Can you do that?" She nodded deeply, her chin touching her chest, like a little girl would nod. I held her head on my hands and gently drew it so it was resting on the table, turning her head so that her right cheek was flat to the surface. I put my hands on the small of her back and pushed her body down, bringing her chest and torso similarly flat to the table top.

I pressed slowly into her rear passage, reveling in the warm tightness of it. Jill sucked in a big draught of air as I pierced her nether hole.

"Oh! It's so tight. My ass is so hot and you're pushing you big cock into it. I feel like I'm about to burst. Ooooh, you're pushing it in deeper. It feels like there's a baseball bat up my ass. I can't take it. I can't take it! Uh uh uh uh uh uh! Oh my GOD! You're in all the way. I can feel your body on my ass. Why are you stopping? Pump it. Please. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass, please? Please? Please fuck my ass? Pump it. Fuck my hot virgin ass? Please? Ugh, ugh, ugh... thank you, thank you, thank you for fucking my ass, lover."

I pumped her ass for fifteen minutes: sometimes slowly, sometimes not; sometimes softly, sometimes not. The pleasure her virgin butt was giving me was almost indescribable. I was warm and clingy, smooth and sensuous. I had ordered her to come twice in the fifteen minutes and was allowing the heat in her to build up one last time before I blasted my gism into her newly deflowered hole. She continued to narrate the breaking of her anal cherry in an increasingly louder voice, and just as I decided to blast off I gave her permission to orgasm again, my cock buried to the hilt. She screamed out at the top of her lungs, her tight passage squeezing my pole so hard I thought she was going to tear it off. I held myself inside her, losing myself in the pleasure of feeling her ass convulse around my semi-hard cock. She had quit screaming and was now merely gasping, panting. I pulled out of her, and I swear that I thought I hear a pop as I came out. Jill stood up and kissed me hard. She put her forehead to mine and stared deeply into my eyes. "I trust you. I trust you."

Chapter 3

I left Jill and Myron's house about an hour later, promising Jill I would call her soon. Myron would be returning in a few days, and that would complicate things, and not just for her; I still had to work for the man. This small college town, nestled in the Hudson River Valley is about two hours from New York City by car, and there I was headed to meet by brother and his wife for a long-scheduled dinner appointment. I stopped home, showered and changed and hit the road, arriving in New York a few hours early. I parked the car on the Upper East Side, about four blocks from my brother's place and legged it over to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Walking through the exhibition galleries I heard a voice behind me, calling my name. I turned to see a young girl, about 5'3" with hair that was halfway between blonde and brown. She looked familiar, and obviously knew my name, so I figured her to be one of my students, but one from a large survey class. Had she been a seminar student I would have known her name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.