Toni's New Life

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2001 by Homer Vargas

Erotica Sex Story: Toni's summer vacation becomes a life-changing experience

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Pregnancy   .

Written in collaboration with Jenny and Billy Breed

Readers will note a strong resemblance between this story and "Teaching the Tomboy" by Jenny and Homer. Much of the language is the same; yet ultimately it turns on a different plot device and goes in the direction of the Fertile Valley/Cutters Creek universe.

Toni had just finished fixing the neighbor's car sitting in the family driveway when she heard her mother call her. She took a final swig from the Diet Coke that was never far from her hand.

"Hurry up, Toni darling. We don't have long before we go."

Toni winced. She had dreaded this day. She was going to be stuck all summer living and working at some kind of religious child-care center, helping one of her mother's friends. She much preferred working on cars for people in the neighborhood, though it didn't pay much. Even though the job would mostly be landscaping, Toni was sure just being in the proximity of a horde of little brats would drive her nuts. As she walked into the house her mom looked at her grease-stained clothes in disdain "Oh my Goodness! Please, dear, go shower and change into something pretty. I don't want Lynn to see you like that!"

Reluctantly, Toni climbed the stairs, showered and pulled on clean clothes. As she came down, her mother took one look at her and exclaimed, "Oh Toni! T-shirt and jeans, again?"

This had become a sore point between Toni and her mother. "You could be every guy's dream if you just dolled yourself up a little. You're short and slim, honey, but with nice full breasts that men go ape over. You have your father's beautiful black hair and MY figure," her mother never tired of pointing out proudly. Toni was well aware of the effect she had on boys and she hated it. She had no use for them at this stage of her life or maybe ever. They were so immature. All they thought about was sex and none could believe that "a babe like you" could be planning a career as an engineer. So Toni steered clear of boys, concentrating on fixing cars, getting good grades in her advanced placement courses at school, and trying rather unsuccessfully to hide her curves under the baggy clothes that her mother had started to dislike.

It was weird what had come over her mother. Toni suspected it had something to do with the people se met at the new church she and Dad had started to attend. The minister had quite old-fashioned ideas about women and it had rubbed off on her parents. Her mom used to be her biggest supporter in her ambitions for college and a career. Recently, however, she had become obsessed with Toni having dates and "getting a boyfriend." That is when her mother's interest in Toni's looks and her lack of "femininity" had begun. She had even begun to say things about college not being such a good idea "for a woman," which was crazy, as her mom was a university graduate herself.

"Please, dear, at least wear a blouse so people can appreciate your lovely breasts. I do want you to make a good impression."

"I don't even want this job, Mom."

"But you want the money for college, don't you." Her mother replied, almost threatening. "You know it pays more than anything you could find around here does. Besides, It could do you good. Who knows, maybe being around all those sweet little babies all summer will give you ideas," her mother grinned. "You could even change your mind about college. It's certainly not too soon for you to start having babies."

That was the other part of it. Not only did Mom - and she suspected Dad was behind it - want to Toni be a "girly" girl, more interested in boys and looking pretty than in school, she had started talking about Toni getting married and starting a family as soon as possible. As if that were not already happening to lots of girls in her school, daughters of her parents' new friends. Toni knew most of the girls with expanding waistlines; some had been her friends before they suddenly went "boy crazy" with disastrous consequences. She had heard some of the stories, of serious, studious girls out on dates suddenly having an urge to let their boyfriends "do them." It was worse in some cases: a girl out on a second or even a first date was totally unable to say no to a boy she hardly knew. She would let him kiss, and feel, and fondle her until she was in such a lather she dropped her panties, locked her ankles around his back and welcomed his cock into what almost always turned out to be her fertile pussy. Some of these girls even claimed to have been taking the pill with or without their parents' knowledge. It didn't matter. Three or four weeks after the beginning of her sudden rut (and after a first fuck the girl became incapable of going a day without one or more encores with the same or a different boy) no period had come and she realized she was going to have a baby.

Toni would have suspected the date-rape drug, except that the girls remembered everything. Indeed, they were only too happy to describe in embarrassing detail how wonderful it was to have Friday's or Tommy's or Mark's big prick in them and how he made her orgasm repeatedly until she passed out. Some admitted to begging a boy to remove the condom so she could have his potent sperm in her. Toni shuddered to think that half the girls in her junior class were proudly displaying their large pregnant bellies, unable to think or talk about anything except that and how to get sex more often. The "pregnancy bug" seemed to hit the health freaks the hardest, the girls who were always eating granola bars and drinking bottled water. Toni knew few of them would return to school next year. A few who had gotten an "early start," already had a fat baby nursing from their generous breasts and were pregnant a second time. Strangely, her parents and their new friends seemed not to care whether the girls were getting married or not; the important thing was they were having babies.

And that new church her parents attended wasn't helping matters any. Just about all of the girls who had "accidents" seemed to be members, or become members as soon as they were pregnant. Toni had gone to only one service with her parents, walking out when the Reverend started talking about a woman's "duty" to please her man and "to be fruitful and multiply." Please, this was the new millennium!

Toni's mom had told her she couldn't have more children, but she HAD been acting funny around dad. Not only had she begun to fix really special dinners for him, she actually got tarted up for his return home every night. Toni was still amazed to see her mom put on short tight dresses and don high heels, and jewelry just to eat dinner. Her parents offered to let her have wine with them as the sat at the table holding hands and cooing at each other, but Toni was loyal to her Diet Coke. Then before Toni could clear the table, her mom had dad by the hand leading him to their bedroom. She usually heard her mom's first orgasm before the dishes were in the dishwasher and several more disturbed her sleep each night.

Toni sighed. She wanted nothing more than to get away from Harrisburg, it's dorky people and it's weird church. It was a fairly big town, but with all the pregnant girls in the school you'd think it was a degenerate backwater like Fertile Valley or Cutters Creek or Breeds Hill. "I'm not ready to start a family and I'm not the 'mommy' type," she called back down the stairs.

Fifteen minutes later a sullen Toni, in a blouse, headed out the door with her mother. Forty-five minutes afterwards, they pulled up to a large complex of buildings on the outskirts of town. A large sign read, "The Nursery" and in smaller letters, "An outreach service of The Church of the Spirit." Toni groaned; her mom hadn't told her the place was run by her mom's new church. That made everything ten times worse. It looked somewhat like a hospital or clinic and was set well back from the main road. As Toni walked in and looked around, she could not help but be dismayed. The rooms were filled with cribs and playpens and the dining area, with rows of high chairs. In the background syrupy gospel music played. A tall shapely woman about her mom's age came up to them.

"So good to see you again, Barbara," the woman exclaimed, kissing Toni's mom on the cheek.

"Toni, this is Miss Lynn, the manager of The Nursery," her mother explained.

"Oh thank you for coming, Barbara and bringing us your daughter. My, I see our little Toni has gotten to be a BIG girl... up here where it counts." Toni blushed as the woman eyed her breasts, ill concealed by the too-tight blouse her mother made her wear. "Won't be long 'til you're having babies I guess, will it, dear?"

Toni rolled her eyes.

"Looks like your work is going well, Lynn," Toni's mom remarked.

"Oh yes! Since the Church of the Spirit began evangelizing here in Harrisburg, we've been getting more and more business. With so many working girls starting to have "happy accidents," divorced single mommies, professional women hearing the biological clock tick, and all those high-school girls," she looked pointedly at Toni, "having unprotected sex now, we get plenty of babies to take care of," the woman laughed. "I'm so glad you brought Toni to help us."

"Thank you for taking her on. Well, I've got to be going if I don't want to be late," Barbara said hurriedly.

"Eager to get home so Sam can take good care of you tonight?" Lynn grinned.

"Well, yes," Barbara admitted la little sheepishly. "I don't know what's gotten into him recently."

"Don't have to ask what's gotten into you," her friend smirked. "Maybe it was seeing so many pretty mommies when you visited here before. It really turns men on. Better watch out honey, he may have plans to put YOU back into maternity dresses."

"Don't be ridiculous, Lynn. Sam and I are too old for that kind of nonsense," Toni's mom laughed nervously.

"That's what I thought, dear, but Frank got other ideas."

"Frank?" Barbara asked with a smile. "Sounds like a new man."

"Yes, Frank McCoy and is he ever!. He's the new administrator of The Nursery since the Church of the Spirit bought us our. Would you believe it honey? I wound up in his bed the first day we met. I just couldn't say no to the boy."

"A younger man?" Barbara's eyes grew wide.

"Thirty five and does he know what an old girl like me needs. We've been an 'item' ever since. Well, since we've been going out I have found I am horny all the time. I'd swear his cock has gotten bigger, too, and when he puts it in me, it drives me crazy. I just can't refuse him anything and he can see it. It all came to a head one afternoon not long ago. He had me on my hands and knees giving me the most wonderful doggie fuck..."

"Lynn!" Her friend gasped.

"I told you; he can make me do anything," Lynn giggled. "As I said, he had me by the tits pounding me from behind. That beautiful cock of his had made me come so many times I wasn't thinking straight. Well I was headed for the Big One when he slowed down almost to a stop. He whispered that he wanted to pull off his condom and come in me bareback. Of course we both knew it was the 'worst' time for me and I objected. Then she started whispering in a seductive voice how sexy I'd look with a big belly and how much he wanted to give me a baby to hold and nurse."

"At your age?"

"Yes! Well, I was horny but not THAT horny and tried to say no again, but he just laughed and said in that case, maybe I'd like him to pull out. Frank was still fucking me, slowly, deliciously, holding me right on the edge of the edge of the biggest climax ever. I begged him just to finish me off, but he was adamant. Was I SURE I didn't want him to shoot me full of his come? And wear those cut maternity dresses? And have big milky boobs? Well, he had me so wound up, I couldn't hold out any longer. I said yes, he could make me pregnant. I'd have said anything to got get my come. Hell, before it was over I was bawling for him to give me another baby. And that's just what I got," she smiled and patted her tummy.

"You don't mean...?" asked the flabbergasted Barbara.

"The rabbit just died," Lynn confirmed with a big smile.

Toni blushed to hear the two women talking about sex and having babies, at their ages! And Lynn wasn't wearing a wedding ring; it was disgusting.

"Well, you take care of MY baby. I know you have work to do," her mother winked mysteriously before she kissed Toni goodbye and then paused. "Oh, by the way, Lynn, Sam asked me if I'd buy a few more packs of that wonderful bottled water the Church sells."

"Don't be ridiculous, Barbara. For bringing us little Toni, take two cases; it's on the house. I'll have a couple of the girls load then into your car. It is delicious, isn't it? I've been drinking it myself since the Church bought this place."

"It is," Barbara agreed. "I just can't get enough. It has me peeing all the time," she giggled.

"Remember what I said, or that's not the only reason you'll be peeing all the time," the older woman smirked.

"Oh, Lynn! You're impossible," Barbara exclaimed shaking her head before hurrying off, leaving Toni embarrassed at the way her mother was behaving. "Miss Lynn" as she insisted Toni call her, showed Toni to her room and helped her unpack, frowning as she saw the collection of jeans and sweatshirts the girl had brought. Then she took her around and introduced her to the other girls on the staff. Toni was not impressed. They all looked like high-school dropouts and airheads. What was worse, Miss Lynn had them all dressed in the most ridiculous uniform: extremely short, low cut lacy pink smocks, which barely covered their breasts. Then Teri noticed something else. Under most of those smocks were protruding, pregnant bellies!

"My, she's a tough-looking one, a real tomboy, I see," a woman's voice boomed.

Toni looked around at a large woman dressed in a size 12 version of the girls' uniform.

"Toni, this is Miss Victoria Price, our head nurse," Miss Lynn explained. "I'll leave you with her.

"Your mother told me you were going to be a challenge. I see what she meant," the older nurse smirked.

"What does that mean," Toni almost snarled.

The older woman came a little closer and replied, "Well, your mother and father are worried that with your attitude, they will never have the houseful of grandchildren they want. After they came to the church, they realized they had made a mistake, your mother going to college and graduate school, instead of getting started on a big family. They want to make sure you don't make that mistake. Lynn promised her two years here and we would make you into the perfect mommy."

"'Two years?' What are you talking about? I'm just taking this stupid job for two MONTHS this summer to earn money for college," Toni said, stunned.

"Oh, you don't need to go to college to fulfill the Spirit's plan for women. All you need is a bun in this cute little oven of yours," she nurse smiled, patting Toni's belly. "And the sooner the better!" With that the nurse signaled two of the other girls who grabbed Toni and held her. "You may not like things here at first," the nurse said pulling a syringe from behind her back. "I need to give you a shot to help you adjust." Toni struggled frantically to get free from the two girls holding her, but they were too strong. She struggled even more when the older woman began unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down over Toni's curvy hips. "Bend her over a little, girls," she ordered.

Helpless, Toni felt the nurse pull her panties down and caress her bottom. The sharp smack of the nurse's hand on her bottom stung so, Toni didn't feel the needle plunge deep into her firm round ass. "That should do you, dear," the nurse said as she withdrew the needle. Almost immediately, Toni felt her efforts to escape grow sluggish and cease. As a warm glow spread over her, Toni let the two girls lead her to a couch.

Victoria nodded to the girls who began to fondle her tits and play with her pussy. Unused to such attention, Toni's body quickly began to respond. A few licks brought her nipples to rock hard attention. A few strokes brought her clit out from hiding.

"My, my what a beautiful clitty you have!" Toni heard one of the girls say as she manipulated it expertly. Then she felt soft hair on her thighs as hands guided them apart.

"Stop that Terry!" she heard Miss Prince's voice ring out. "We have to save something for tomorrow." The girl gave a disappointed sound but Toni was too far gone to even wonder what the woman was talking about. Whatever it was, the attention to her body did not let up. "Oh, well, go ahead; it'll help put her to sleep, anyway." In seconds Toni felt waves of pleasure run from her clit up her spine to her head. When the waves reached her eyes she saw stars, and then blackness.

When Toni woke up she was in bed. She attempted to get up but comfortable, thought effective, bands held her arms and legs loosely to the four corners of the bed. Incongruously a radio in the corner blared out a minister giving a sermon, something about being fruitful and multiplying. Opening her eyes, to her horror she saw that she was clothed in a pajama version of the obscene uniform she had seen the day before. A plate on a nearby tray indicated she had been fed, but she was quite thirsty. Fortunately, there was a bottle of water with in reach. She downed it avidly. As her mother had said, it was delicious. Presently she was dozing again.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Victoria beamed as she walked in. "Glad I caught you before your mid-morning nap. Looks like you will definitely be staying with us. Lynn told me about your drug record.

"What do you mean! But, I don't have a drug record," Toni protested.

"You do now," she chuckled. "The District Attorney is a grateful client of The Nursery. All we would have to do is tell him we found drugs on you, and off to prison you go."

"You wouldn't do that to me!" Toni cried in disbelief.

"We won't have too if you'll relax and be a good girl." Miss Victoria purred.

Toni looked puzzled. "I am a good girl. Better than those girls at school who get pregnant. What more do you want?"

The older woman gazed down at the young woman smiling. She liked it when they already though they were 'good girls.' then all you had to do was alter their definition of what made one good and they would behave as desired. "We perform many services here at The Nursery. The women who bring their babies here believe that they should be breast-fed, so all the girls get hormones in their food, at least until they aren't necessary," Victoria paused and smiled, "to help them produce lots of nice breast milk for the babies."

"What are you talking about?" Toni said, the outlandish revelation spurring her attempt to shake off the effects of drowsiness she felt.

"In a few days, the injection I gave you last night and the hormones in your food will kick in and you will be spending your days with babies nursing from those lovely titties of yours, tough girl," Victoria smirked. "Of course being stuffed full of female hormones and the stimulation of so many hungry little mouths sucking on your tits will leave you pretty horny at the end of the day. But we'll make sure that won't be a problem for you."

"I don't understand," Toni said, though she was afraid she really did.

"Your mother made sure there's a special guy waiting to help take care of her horny little girl," she gloated. "Your nights will be spent on your back with a nice hard cock where you need it: in this pretty little pussy," she explained, placing a hand between Toni's legs and dipping a finger into the young woman's honeypot. "Oh, nice and wet already, just from hearing me talk about it. You're going to like it here, I see."

"You're all a bunch of perverts!" Toni exclaimed, trying to free herself from the bonds but unable to ignore the pleasure the older woman's busy fingers were drawing from her inexperienced pussy.

"Not at all. We are strong supporters of healthy family values. 'Large' family values," the nurse grinned. "Another service we provide is for church members who are parents of difficult young ladies like you, who have misguided ideas about school and careers when all they should be thinking about is making lots of babies. In a few days we'll change your mind and soon you will be happily making a baby for us yourself."

"Getting underage girls pregnant? That's sick!" Toni said, venom in her voice.

"Never!" the nurse replied. "We always make sure the girl has attained the age of consent, sixteen in this state. I don't know why your mother waited so long about bringing you here; Lord knows you need it," she sighed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.