Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jenny and Katie decided that there was no easy way to tell Jim about Katie's pregnancy. They agreed that Jenny would bring up the subject of children to Jim to see his reaction. The fact that Jim had desperately wanted children with Sally was encouraging to both of them. If Jim reacted badly to the thought of children, Jenny would back off and they would try to find another way to tell him.

The following evening Jenny and Katie made a nice dinner for Jim. After dinner Jenny took Jim out on the deck to enjoy the sunset. Katie made herself scarce but stayed close by. She would be the one to actually tell Jim if the timing was right.

"Where's Katie?" Jim asked. "She's missing a beautiful sunset.

"She said she would be out in a minute."

It was a perfect evening, with jut a slight chill in the air. Jim's house had a large back yard that overlooked a beautiful reservoir surrounded by trees that had changed from summer green to shades of yellow, gold and red. In the distance the laughter of children could be heard echoing across the water.

Jenny was snuggled next to Jim on the cushioned love seat.

"Jim, do you ever think about being a father?" Jenny asked cautiously.

Jim sighed and hesitated before he answered. "God yes, every time I see a baby or even hear the kids across the lake. But it's really sad to think about it since Sally died. I know it's not logical but having kids and her death are all tied together in my mind."

Jenny saw a tear trickle down Jim's cheek and wasn't sure if she should continue or not.

Jim spoke again before Jenny said anything else. "We had this dream of this house filled with screaming kids. Now I don't know if it will ever happen. Jim paused. "Jenny, you know that I love you and I would love to have children with you someday if our relationship takes that course. But I also know that you are young and want a career before that happens. Then again, I don't even know if you want children."

"Yes, I want children someday. You're right, I do want a career but sometimes I think that I could have it all like a lot of women. It's something I need to think about."

"Well, when you decide, I'll be happy to help you out," Jim laughed.

"Happy to help out at what?" Katie said as she walked out of the house.

"If I want children, Jim said he would be glad to help me have some," Jenny laughed. "Jim, you should talk to Katie, she wants lots of kids."

"Really," Jim said, "that might be fun."

"Might be fun for you but I'd be the one getting fat," Katie said with a smile as she sat next to Jim.

There was a long silence with only the far off laughter and the sounds of the crickets in the trees.

Katie was still struggling with how to bring up the issue at hand when Jenny broke the ice.

"Well, I guess it's time for the news," Jenny said looking at Katie.

"What news?" Jim asked.

"Jim, Katie has something she wants to tell you."

Jim saw the serious look on Jenny's face then turned to Katie who he saw was looking down at her hands.

Katie's heart was thumping in her chest. This was it; there was no turning back. Katie took Jim's hand. "Jim... I'm... I'm pregnant with your baby."

Jim sat there with a confused look on his face. After a long silence he said, "You're kidding, this is some kind of joke between you two." He looked from Katie to Jenny and back to Katie again. He saw that neither of them was smiling.

"You are serious," he said almost to himself then looked directly at Katie. "You're really pregnant? And it's mine?"

"Yes," Katie whispered.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. I thought you were on the pill?"

"I am but it didn't work," Katie said.

Jim looked at Jenny and said, "You're not mad?"

"We've worked it all out. It was an accident. No one's to blame," Jenny said.

"Wow," Jim said and sat in stunned silence. Suddenly a smile lit up Jim's face. "I'm going to be a father," he said almost to himself. "I'm going to be a father," he said again and turned to Katie and hugged her. When he pulled away, tears were streaming down his cheeks. I'm going to be a father!"

Jenny and Katie were both smiling now. Jim's reaction was better then they could have hoped for.

Jim hugged Katie and Jenny to him his face was beaming. "We can turn one of the bedrooms into a nursery," he said excitedly. "I'll need to get a swing set for the lawn and a sand box. We'll need a crib."

"Settle down sweety," Jenny laughed, "we still have almost eight months."

Jim got serious again. "Katie, you know that I'll take care of you and the baby. Neither of you will ever want for anything."

This time it was Katie's turn to tear up. "Thank you Jim. I know you'll be the best father a kid ever had." Katie pulled Jim's lips to hers for a long slow kiss.

"Hey, don't leave me out," Jenny said and turned Jim to her. She matched Katie's passionate kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.