Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jenny could feel the anger well up in her at Katie's insinuation that Jim might be the father of her baby. "You planned this didn't you," Jenny almost screamed.

"No, no, no, please, I would never do anything like that," Katie cried.

"I thought you were my friend and you do something like this! How could you... how could you Katie!" Jenny said through clenched teeth as her eyes filled with tears. She jumped up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door so hard the pictures on the wall rattled.

Katie fell to the bed, her body racked with sobs. Maybe she did want this she thought. Jenny was probably right, somewhere deep inside she wanted this and that's why it happened.

Jenny stormed down the stairs in a fury. She walked out of the house and across the street to the park. She climbed a hill that held a large oak tree that she often went to when she needed to think. By the time she reached the top of the hill, she was out of breath and suddenly wondering why she was so angry. Hadn't she practically forced Jim on Katie? Hadn't she been there when they had sex? If there was anyone to be angry with it was herself. None of this was Katie's fault. As quickly as the anger had come, it left, leaving Jenny mortified at what she had done. She turned and rushed back down the hill toward the house.

When Jenny reached Katie's room she saw that the door was slightly opened. She peeked in and saw Katie packing a suitcase that was open on the bed. She was sobbing as she placed her clothes into the suitcase.

Jenny quietly walked into the room. "Katie, what are you doing?" Jenny asked.

Katie didn't answer and kept packing.

Jenny walked over and put her arm around her friend and lover. She felt her tense. "Katie, I'm so sorry. I was totally out of line. Please don't leave."

"It's better if I leave," Katie said, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks. "If I stayed it would only be a matter of time before I ruined your relationship with Jim. I've messed everything up," Katie said and began to cry hysterically and fell to her knees on the floor.

"Oh God Katie, it's all my fault," Jenny said as she fell to her knees next to her friend pulling her sobbing body into her. "I was the one that let all this happen. I know you would never do anything to hurt me. Please, I want you to stay, we can work this out."

"How... how can we ever work this out? Jim will be furious at me. He will probably throw me out anyway. God what am I going to do?"

"Come on up here," Jenny said as she pulled Katie to her feet then laid her on the bed, crawling next to her. "We're going to work it out. I care too much for you to let you go," Jenny said as she held Katie's face in her hand and kissed her tear-streaked cheeks. "Katie, I love you and I couldn't bare it if you left us."

Katie looked into Jenny's eyes and saw tears begin to run down her cheeks. "I love you too Jenny," Katie said. There was a long silence in the room as the two women searched each other's eyes. Then, almost at the same time, their lips moved toward one another.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.