Second Chance at Love
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim awoke the following morning with Jenny in his arms. He lay there for a long time, enjoying the warmth and closeness of her body when he heard a gentle tap at the door then saw Katie peek in. She smiled and pushed the door open and came into the room carrying a tray of food. She had on a white terry cloth robe. Jim didn't think she had anything on underneath the robe.

"I thought you two would be hungry," she said sitting the tray next to Jim.

"Katie, you don't have to do this," Jim said, suddenly feeling bad that they had ignored her last night. However he didn't feel bad enough to not look between the open top of her robe to see her breasts swinging freely.

"It's no problem. You don't have to do the things you do for me either."

Jenny stirred in Jim's arms and opened her eyes. She smiled up at Katie. "Good morning," she said sleepily and stretched her arms. "Oh breakfast in bed, how nice," Jenny said and sat up, letting the sheet slip from her bare breasts. She saw a momentary look of lust in Katie's eyes as she glanced at her bared charms.

"I uh... uh... I think I need to get dressed," Katie said and hurried out of the room.

"Morning sweety," Jim said as he placed the food tray over their laps.

"Hi lover," Jenny answered and kissed Jim quickly. "This was so nice of Katie. She is a wonderful person."

Jim fell silent as they ate.

When Jim didn't say anything for a long time Jenny asked, "Is something wrong sweety?"

"No... uh... I just feel bad about Katie, you know... uh being left out."

Jenny giggled and said, "Don't worry about her. I have something special planned for tonight."

"What?" Jim asked.

"Well, today is Katie's birthday."

"Oh God, I didn't know. Now I feel even worse."

"Don't worry lover, you will make it up to her. You see Katie wants to do something that she has never done before. She wants to be fucked in the ass and you are going to do it for her. I promised her that you would."

Jim gasped and looked at Jenny in total disbelief. "Are you kidding?" he asked.

"Nope, unless you don't want to."

"Oh God, I would love that," Jim blurted then hesitated. "I mean... uh... are you sure she wants... is it okay with... uh," Jim said stuttering all over himself.

"Yes she wants you to fuck her ass. Tonight is her special night. When I told her she could do anything she wanted with you she said she wanted you take her anal 'virginity'--her words."

The rest of the day was a blur to Jim. He was still recovering from jet lag but that was not the only thing causing him to feel light headed. He couldn't get the thought of fucking Katie's sweet ass out of his head. Every time he looked at her, his eyes were drawn to her ass. She would smile at him, causing his face to turn red. Neither of them said a word to one another about it but they both knew what was going to happen tonight.

Katie was even more excited then Jim. She had always wanted to have anal sex but had never found a guy that she felt she could trust to be gentle. She knew Jim would never hurt her, she trusted him with her very life.

That evening the ladies dressed up again to go out to dinner. Jenny made Jim wear a suit again. They took Katie to her favorite restaurant downtown. While they tried to act like three average people out to dinner, it was impossible to disguise the affection they had for one another. They sat in a booth close to each other at the fancy restaurant. Katie sat between Jim and Jenny. She felt very loved and protected.

By the time they were home and ready to go to bed, everyone was a little nervous. Jenny told Jim to wait downstairs until she called him. He reluctantly agreed, going to the bar to fix himself a drink.

It seemed like an eternity before Jenny called down to Jim. He practically ran up the stairs, taking two at a time. As he started to push the bedroom door open he suddenly felt very nervous, almost like a young man on his wedding night. The feeling was appropriate; when he looked into the candle lit room, he saw Katie standing next to the bed in a white teddy, white garters and nylons and a veil over her face. Jim stood paralyzed.

From somewhere out of the dark, Jenny stepped up to him and took his hand. She led Jim over to Katie. "Isn't she beautiful," Jenny whispered.

Jim could only moan.

"Kiss your lover," Jenny said and pushed Jim into Katie's arms.

Jim lifted the veil and turned it over her head. He took her face in his shaking hands and brought his lips to hers. Both he and Katie moaned as their mouths opened and their tongues met. They kissed and hugged for a long time, Jim loving the feeling of her soft breast, warm body and wet lips. Finally, Jim walked Katie slowly back to the bed and let her sit down. He rushed to strip off his clothes until he was naked in front of Katie. His cock was already throbbing in front of him, dripping juice to the floor. Jim was still almost in shock as he looked at this beautiful woman waiting for him to fuck her virgin ass. He slowly went to his knees and pushed her back on the bed. He didn't notice that Jenny had joined them, lying close to Katie.

Jenny could feel Katie's body shaking as she pulled her to her close. She kissed her lips gently then turned to watch Jim spread her legs and bring his mouth to her covered pussy. Jenny kissed Katie again as Jim's mouth began to suck her lips through the crotch of her teddy.

"Oh God, I want his cock Jenny," Katie moaned.

Jenny pushed Jim back and pulled Katie to the middle of the bed. "Get on your hands and knees," Jenny instructed.

Jim climbed onto the bed and got to his knees behind Katie. He watched as Jenny knelt next to them then reached to the crotch of Jenny's teddy and unsnapped the material, exposing her ass and pussy. He sucked in his breath as he saw her beautiful ass in front of his eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.