Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim was very happy to be home after his grueling trip. He walked in the door Saturday afternoon and was almost bowled over by Jenny and Katie. God he was a lucky man he thought as he walked into the living room with his arms around two gorgeous women.

Jenny and Katie acted as excited at two teenaged girls at a rock concert. They barely gave Jim time to talk, filling him in on all the happenings while he had been away. They left out their confession of love for each other and that they had spent almost every night making love. That confession could wait.

They talked for two hours before Jim said he had to unpack and needed to take a nap after the long trip. He had been on a plane for almost twenty hours and was exhausted.

Jenny told him that she and Katie had a special dinner planned for him. She asked Jim to sleep in a spare bedroom after he unpacked because she wanted to get the room ready for their special evening.

Jim smiled broadly, knowing that look in Jenny's eyes.

Later that evening when Jim awoke, he found a suit and tie on the chair next to the bed. There was a note from Jenny telling him to put the suit on for dinner. It also said that Katie would have a drink ready for him downstairs. Jim had no idea what Jenny was planning but he wasn't about to complain. He had missed their sexual activity and couldn't wait to see what Jenny had conjured up.

Jim dressed and went downstairs and sat in the living room, waiting for Jenny to get ready. He could hear Katie in the kitchen preparing dinner. He was reading the newspaper when he looked up to see Katie walk in carrying a serving tray with a drink on it. His jaw dropped in shock when he saw what she was wearing.

Katie had on a little French maid's outfit. There was a black mini dress with white apron and a little white hat. The dress was so short that it didn't cover her black mesh nylon tops. She even had on black garters straps holding up the nylons. On her feet she had the highest high heels Jim had ever seen. The top of the dress barely covered Katie's breasts, almost exposing the nipples. Her hair was made up perfectly with two little curls hanging down her cheeks.

"Would monsieur like anything else?" Katie said with a cute French accent as she bent over to hand Jim his drink.

"Uh... uh... no uh the drink will be fine," Jim stuttered, his throat suddenly parched. Jim took the drink from the tray and took a large swallow, his eyes wide, staring at Katie's still bent over form. He could actually see the brown of her nipples above the dress top. Jim wondered if Katie had any panties on as he watched her turn and leave. He didn't wonder long.

As Katie left the room she dropped a napkin she had on her arm. She bent over at the waist, her knees straight, then shivered as she felt her short dress pull up baring her ass.

Jim gasped when he saw Katie's naked ass and bare pussy between her thighs. Jim turned his drink up and gulped it down.

Seconds after Katie left Jenny walked in to join Jim.

"God!" Jim said as he saw Jenny's dress. She had on an incredibly tight and short blue form fitting dress. The top consisted of two strips of material that barely covered her breasts. The material tied around her neck. Jim could see her hard nipples poking through the thin material. When Jenny spun around, Jim saw that the dress was backless, all the way to the top of her ass.

Jenny said, "You like?" looking over her shoulder with a smile at her stunned lover.

"God!" Jim said again, starting to take another drink from his empty glass. His hands were shaking.

"I think dinner is ready," Jenny said, taking Jim's hand and leading him to the dinning room.

The table was set for two. There was a white tablecloth and lit candles in the middle.

As soon as Jim and Jenny sat down, Katie returned with a bottle of red wine. She poured Jim a glass, making sure she bent over in an exaggerated fashion in order to expose her almost bare tits to him. When she turned to pour a glass for Jenny she gave Jim a close up view of her now glistening pussy lips. Jim's cock was already tenting his pants.

"Monsieur, madam, dinner will be ready shortly. Will there be anything else?" Katie asked.

"Yes, come here for a second," Jenny said.

Katie walked over and stood next to Jenny. She couldn't suppress a moan when Jenny's hands reached around the back of her thighs and slid them under her short dress. Her fingers immediately found Katie's wet pussy and slowly slipped inside.

Jim watched in excitement as Jenny lifted the dress, exposing Katie's soft ass cheeks and her own searching fingers.

"That's very nice," Jenny said as she pulled her wet finger from her pussy. She looked at Jim and made a show of licking Katie's juice from her fingers. "She's so sweet," Jenny said then smacked Katie's butt causing her to scurry out of the room.

During dinner Jim was constantly hard. Every time Katie came in, his cock would throb. When dinner was finally over, Katie came in and asked if they would like desert.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.