Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim couldn't believe what had just happened to him. He wouldn't have believed a guy could cum without ever being touched. Yet he sat there with his cum cooling on his face and chest as proof.

"I think Jim needs a little cleaning up," Jenny said and pulled Katie off the bed. The two stood side by side, looking down at Jim.

"Come on ladies," Jim said wanting to be let go.

"We have to clean you up first," Jenny said and knelt at his feet. She brought her lips to Jim's for a very wet kiss.

Katie knelt next to Jenny and bent to Jim's limp but still dripping cock. She placed her lips on Jim's cock and sucked it into her mouth with a moan.

As she sucked, Jenny began to lick the cum from Jim's cheeks and chin.

Within minutes, Jim's cock was showing signs of life. The two women were amazed at the quantity of juice Jim had squirted on his face, chest and stomach. They worked on him until he was clean, alternating sucking his cock until he was hard again.

When Jim saw Jenny and Katie kiss and share his cum his cock began to pulse. He could never remember getting hard that quickly after such an intense climax.

When the two were done licking Jim, Katie got up to leave. She assumed her role was done. However, Jenny had other ideas. Jenny grabbed Katie and pushed her on the bed.

Katie looked at Jenny and smiled, assuming she wanted to make love again.

"Stay right there," Jenny said. She walked back to Jim and untied his wrists. Then she walked Jim over to the bed and kissed him and said in a horse whisper, "Doesn't she look beautiful. I can tell you that her pussy is so sweet. But she needs more now. Katie needs you Jim. Fuck her, fuck her hot pussy, she hasn't had a cock in weeks."

Jim looked at Jenny like she had lost her mind. "Are you serious?" he asked looking down to see a surprised look on Katie's face.

"Yes I am, but you'll have to ask Katie if she wants it," Jenny answered smiling at her shocked friend on the bed.

"Are you... are you sure?" Katie asked feeling her pussy pulse with need.

"Yes, I'll even leave you alone if you want."

"No!" both Jim and Katie said at the same time, then looked at each other and laughed nervously.

Jenny pushed Jim toward the bed.

He climbed on the bed and lay next to Katie. He watched as Jenny moved to the other side of Katie.

Jenny pushed Katie toward Jim when neither of them moved to embrace. "Come on you two, or don't you want to fuck?"

Jim tentatively took Katie into his arms and kissed her. He felt her tense then relax as Jenny's hands reached between them to squeeze her tits. Katie moaned when Jim pushed her back and began to kiss down her neck to her breasts. He let Jenny push one tit up to his hungry mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.