Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After the incident on the sofa, nothing of a sexual nature happened for several weeks. However, there was a change in the relationship between the three of them. There was an electricity in the house. Katie seemed to get even more affectionate toward Jim and Jim returned it. Jenny didn't seem to mind in the least and in fact encouraged it.

There was one incident that set the stage for greater intimacy between the three. Because Katie had free access to the house, she would often come into Jenny and Jim's bedroom to talk. At first Jim was uncomfortable with her walking in when he was in his underwear. However, gradually he got used to it and thought nothing of stripping down as if she wasn't there.

One evening Jim was lying on the bed in his shorts reading a legal brief when Katie walked in.

"Hi Jim, where's Jenny?" Katie asked.

"She's just finishing her shower, I think," Jim answered.

"I was wondering if we were going to see the play at the Town Center this weekend?" Katie asked.

"You're asking the wrong person, better talk to the social director," Jim laughed.

Jenny came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and another towel around her hair. "Oh hi Katie, I didn't know you were home."

"We got done early at work. Listen, are we going to see that play we talked about?"

"Absolutely, I have front row seats."

"Really," Katie squealed and rushed over to hug Jenny. When she did the towel around Jenny sprang lose and fell to the floor, leaving her naked.

"Oops," Katie said as she looked down at her naked friend.

Jim's eyes opened wide in surprise as he stared at Jenny, still in the embrace of her friend.

Jenny saw Jim's look of lust and teased him. "So you like two girls together?" she said and wrapped her arms around Katie and pushed her bare breasts into her.

Katie gave out a nervous giggle as Jenny rubbed her tits on her chest.

"Maybe we should give him a little show," Jenny said smiling at her friend and rubbed her bare breasts again on her covered tits. Jenny's heart began to beat a little faster as she felt a little shiver run through Katie.

The two women fell silent as they stared at one another.

"Uh... I uh... I just wanted to know if we were still going," Katie said nervously.

Jim felt his cock begin to harden as he watched the two women embrace.

Jenny hugged Katie to her and kissed her lips gently, lingering a little longer then necessary.

"I've got to go, I'll see you guys later," Katie said and left the room in haste. She glanced at Jim's tented shorts as she hurried out of the room. Once inside her own room she fell against the door as tremors ran through her. God it had been so long since she had felt that way about another woman.

Jim's thirty-ninth birthday was coming up the following week. He knew that Jenny had planned a surprise for him but no matter how many times he asked what it was Jenny would only say wait and see.

Jim took off work the day of his birthday at Jenny's insistence. She arranged for him to play a round of golf with some friends at a one of his favorite courses then she and Katie were taking him to dinner.

When Jim arrived home, he showered and changed then met the two ladies downstairs. He had to whistle when he saw them. The two women had on exactly the same dress, low cut, short and tight. The only difference was that Jenny's was white and Katie's was black.

It was hard for Jim to concentrate on the meal as he found himself gazing at the exposed cleavage of the two women. Neither of them seemed to mind. When they were done eating, Jenny gave Jim an engraved watch for his birthday. It said, "To my most wonderful lover and friend. Happy Birthday. Love Jenny"

"Thank you sweetheart, I will treasure your gift," Jim said and kissed Jenny. He assumed that this was the surprise she had promised him. He was very wrong.

When they arrived home, Katie went to her room and Jenny led Jim to their room.

"Now you get your real present," Jenny said with a sexy smile. "Take your clothes off and sit in this chair."

Jim noticed that Jenny had placed a wooden armed chair at the end of the bed. Jim smiled and quickly stripped off his clothes and sat down.

Jenny went to the dresser and brought back two silk scarves. She had Jim put his hands on the arms then tied his wrists firmly to the chair, trying to be careful with his still tender hand.

"What's this all about?" Jim asked with a smile.

"Oh, I don't want you to get to carried away," Jenny said as she knelt between his legs.

Jim's cock was already showing signs of life when Jenny bent her head and began to suck his cock. He moaned as his cock sprang to life in his lover's mouth.

"Just a little sample of what's to come, if you're a good boy," Jenny smiled. "Now don't go anywhere, I'll be back in a few minutes." Jenny got up and walked over and put the TV and the VCR on as she left the room. "Something to keep you occupied while I'm getting ready."

Jim watched the screen flicker to life as Jenny left. He was surprised to see Jenny's face on the screen.

"Hi sweety," she said. "By now you are right where I want you. I thought I might give you a little show as you wait for me to come back."

Jim's eyes opened wide as the camera panned back, showing that Jenny was lying on the bed naked, her legs spread wide. Her pussy was already swollen and very wet. She picked up a large rubber cock and began to suck on it. The camera zoomed in to show her moving the cock in and out of her mouth. Then she moved it down and brought the large fake cock head to her already wet pussy lips. Jim's cock throbbed as he watched his lover begin to fuck herself with the large cock. She pushed it in and out; stretching her pussy and leaving a shinny trail of juice on the fake cock.

Suddenly Jim realized that someone was holding the camera. His heart skipped a beat when he concluded that it had to be Katie. Jenny was just climaxing on the screen when the bedroom door opened. He turned and gasped when he saw Jenny walk into the room. She was dressed all in white. She had on a white corset that pushed her bare breasts up and out. The outfit included white stockings and white silky panties. On her hands, and running up her arms, were fingerless gloves of white lace. She had on four inch white high heels.

"Hi lover, did you enjoy my little show?" Jenny said as she turned the TV off.

"God baby, let me up and I'll show you how much I enjoyed your show."

"Later sweety, right now you're going to get a live show." With that comment Jenny turned and walked out the doorway. When she returned a second later, she was leading Katie into the room.

Jim's cock almost shot off when he saw Katie walk in. She had on the exact same outfit as Jenny except that it was all black. Jim couldn't help stare at her exposed breasts. His eyes went from one woman to the other.

"Remember when you got excited watching the two of us hug? Well, I thought I would let you see a lot more. You see, I've never been with a woman before, but lately the thought has occurred to me more and more," Jenny said as she stepped in front of Katie and leaned back into her arms. Katie's brought her arms up and wrapped them around her waist.

"Katie has had some experience with girl love; she had a female lover in high school," Jenny said and then moaned, turning her head to the side as Katie kissed her neck. "She... ohhh... she is going to teach me how women make love and you are going to watch."

"Oh God Jenny," Jim moaned as his cock twitched, forcing a stream of juice out of the swollen head. Then he watched as Katie's hands moved up slowly to cover Jenny's breasts. Jim's heart was beating wildly as he watched his lover's tits played with by another woman.

Jenny's pussy was pouring her own juices into her panties as she leaned her head back and let Katie work on her hard nipples. She felt Katie turn her in her arms until the two were facing each other. A shock went through her as her tits pressed against Katie's own large soft breasts. Katie's nipples felt like hot coals when they touched her own. Suddenly she was staring into Katie's eyes. This was the moment she thought, there would be no turning back. A moan escaped her lips as Katie's own soft lips met hers. She was amazed at the softness of her friend's lips. When she opened her mouth, Katie's tongue slid in. Her legs became weak as they trembled in excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.