Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jenny was on her cell phone before she even left Darlene's apartment. It was after eleven pm when she dialed Jim's number.

"Please, please answer," Jenny whispered to herself as she heard the phone ring. Jenny's pussy was throbbing with each step she took. She was desperately hoping that Jim was still up. She wasn't sure that she would be able to stop herself from calling Rick if she couldn't get to see Jim. She wanted desperately to stay faithful but it was going to be very difficult.

Jim was just stepping out of the shower when he heard the phone ringing.

"Hello," he said a little irritated that someone would be calling this late.

"Jim, this is Jenny, can I come over?" Jenny asked even before Jim could say anything more.

"Sure, what's wrong sweety?" Jim asked with concern.

"Nothing's wrong, I just need you. I'll explain when I get there."

"Okay," Jim said, still concerned.

Jenny drove quickly, one hand on the wheel and the other rubbing her swollen pussy. She looked into her rear view mirror, hoping desperately that she wouldn't get stopped for speeding.

Jim opened the door and saw a somewhat frazzled Jenny. She immediately stepped into the house and into Jim's arms. Jim was a little surprised when Jenny's lips pressed to his and her tongue slid into his mouth.

Jim pulled away breathless and said, "What's gotten into you baby?"

"God Jim, I just watched Darlene get royally fucked by a friend of mine."

Jim knew that Jenny was setting up something for Darlene but he was surprised that Jenny had apparently stayed and watched. However, Jim didn't have time to think about it as Jenny reached inside his bathrobe to grab his cock.

"I'm so hot sweety, I need this," Jenny said as she squeezed Jim's cock. Quickly she untied his robe and pushed it from his shoulders, leaving him standing naked in the foyer. Jenny began to kiss down Jim's neck to his chest as she lowered herself to her knees.

"Oh God," she moaned as she lifted his rapidly swelling cock to her lips.

"Ohhhh," Jim moaned as Jenny began to suck him. He watched his sexy lover move her head up and down, taking his now hard cock deep into her throat.

When Jenny pulled away, Jim's cock was glistening with her saliva. She kissed the swollen head one last time and stood up. "I need this cock in me now!" Jenny said, her eyes wild with lust.

Jenny pulled Jim to the living room and pushed him onto the sofa. She quickly began to strip off her clothes.

Jim sat on the sofa with a smile on her face as he watched his lover fumble with her clothes. When she got down to her panties, Jim had to gasp; the crotch was literally soaked. He moved forward to kiss her panty-covered pussy but Jenny pushed him back.

"I want that cock, you can eat me later," Jenny said as she pulled her panties off and knelt astride Jim's hips. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it across her swollen lips. "Ohhh!" she moaned, feeling like she could climax right there. Suddenly she pushed down, engulfing Jim in one movement.

"Oh God baby," Jim moaned as he felt his cock surrounded by Jenny's wet pussy flesh.

"Ohhh!" Jenny moaned again and began to move up and down. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh God you feel so good, I'm going to cum," Jenny moaned and began to shudder. "Yes, oh yes, ohhhh!" she moaned as her body began to convulse in climax. Jenny shivered and shook as her body was consumed with sweet release.

Jim sat there letting his lover take her pleasure. He was amazed at how wild Jenny was tonight. When she collapsed on his chest, he held her tight, rubbing her back as little shivers ran through her.

"God I needed that," Jenny breathed when she could talk again.

"Glad I could help," Jim laughed.

"Thank you sweetheart. Now I need a long slow fuck baby," Jenny said and kissed Jim tenderly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.