Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It didn't take Jenny long to get Darlene to open up to her. They went to lunch twice and went out one evening for drinks. It was obvious to Jenny that Darlene had needed someone to talk to for a very long time.

Darlene had been raised in a very strict and religious family. She knew nothing of boys or relationships. She wasn't ready to be in the outside world by the time she went off to college. In her second year Darlene was raped. She had been out on a date with a football jock when she agreed to go to the lake and watch the moon on the water. She thought it was just innocent fun. However, the boy thought it as an invitation. While she struggled and fought, he was much stronger.

The rape devastated Darlene. She knew that she couldn't tell her family and going to the police was out of the question. Even if they believed her she would be humiliated beyond belief. The school certainly wasn't going to punish one of their star players. Instead she took her pain in silence.

Darlene ended up leaving college a few weeks later. Her parents were very angry with her and practically disowned her. It didn't take long for Darlene to give up trying to live at home. She left and moved to the city and got her first job with the law firm. While she was suspicious and afraid of men, she eventually warmed to Jim. She wasn't sure when it happened but at some point she fell in love with him. She knew he would never look at her because he was already happily married. Then when Jim's wife died, she tried to be there for him but he never seemed to notice her. She knew that wasn't all his fault. She dressed in drab clothes and wore her hair in an old fashion way. Consciously or unconsciously, she was trying to discourage men. It worked very well for years. Not even Jim noticed her as a desirable woman.

Jenny listened carefully to Darlene. She was pretty sure that she knew what Darlene needed but she wanted to be careful. She wasn't psychologist but she knew people. It was obvious that Darlene was a very fragile person that had put a shell around her for security. It was also apparent that she didn't hate men; she was just afraid of them.

They were sitting in the bar with a couple of drinks between them when Jenny began to lay out her plan for Darlene.

"Darlene, do you trust me?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I believe I do," Darlene answered.

"Are you ready to do what Jim has done and put your demons behind you?"

"I would love to but I don't know how."

"I do and I can show you if you are willing to do everything I say. Are you interested?"

"Yes?" Darlene answered without hesitation.

"Okay, we start tomorrow. Here's my plan," Jenny said and told Darlene what she thought she needed to do to change her life for the better.

Darlene was shocked to say the least. What Jenny was suggesting was so foreign to her that at first she couldn't believe that she had heard her correctly. She couldn't possibly do what Jenny was telling her that she needed to do. Yet she felt a little thrill run through her. The fact was that she was tired of always being afraid of men. She was tired of her boring life. She was tired of being Miss nobody. After a lot of discussion and soul searching, Darlene agreed to do as Jenny asked.

Jenny stopped into Jim's office the next day. "Jim, can Darlene have a couple of hours off this afternoon?"

"Why? I have lots of work for her."

"I want to take her shopping. Trust me on this sweety," Jenny said with her beautiful eyes sparkling.

"Alright but not all afternoon."

"Great, bye," Jenny said and kissed Jim quickly and ran out to get Darlene.

Several hours later Jim was sitting behind his desk wondering what had happened to the two women when he looked up to see a beautiful woman standing in the doorway. She was wearing a tight white sweater that buttoned down the front, with the first couple of buttons undone, a tight, short black skirt and four-inch high heels. Her hair was short and brown and professionally styled.

"Yes, may I help you?" Jim asked. When the woman didn't answer, Jim stood up. Then he saw Jenny peek around the corner of the doorway. Suddenly it dawned on him. No, he thought, it couldn't be.

"Hi Mr. Lewis," the woman said. "Do you like?" she said and turned around is a circle.

"Darlene?" Jim said, his eyes as wide as saucers.

"Close your mouth Jim," Jenny said as she pushed Darlene into the office and closed the door. Jim didn't see her turn the lock.

"My God, I... I don't know what to say Darlene. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you," Darlene said, her face turning red.

"She is gorgeous isn't she?" Jenny said. "Jim, Darlene has shared a lot of very personal things with me. Most of it, you don't need to know. However, Darlene is very sorry about what she did and she wants to make it up to you. Don't you Darlene?"

"Uh... yes," Darlene said shyly.

Jenny walked around Jim's desk and pushed him into his chair. "Come here Darlene," Jenny ordered.

Darlene walked hesitantly around Jim's desk and stood in front of the seated man.

"Come on Darlene, I'll help you," Jenny said.

Jim watched in wide-eyed amazement as Darlene slipped to her knees at his feet. He looked up at Jenny's smiling face and said, "What the heck is... ?"

"Shhhhh," Jenny said. "Go ahead Darlene."

Again Jim watched as Darlene reached up, her hands shaking, and began to open his pants. "My God Jenny," Jim said.

"That's it Darlene, don't be afraid, take his cock out."

It was Jim that was beginning to shake as he watched the beautiful woman between his legs open his pants then reach her hand into his shorts. Both he and Darlene jumped when her cold hand touched his hot cock. As she pulled it from his pants it began to harden.

Darlene couldn't believe that she was doing this. Yes she had fantasized a million times about holding Jim's cock in her hand but she never thought it would happen. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she watched his cock grow in her fist. She began to move her hand up and down as Jenny had told her to do. When she heard Jim moan, she knew that she was doing something right. Jim's cock was everything Darlene had thought it would be. It was only the second cock she had ever seen. The shaft was longer then she had pictured and the head was a deeper purple. When she squeezed and moved her hand up, a large drop of clear liquid appeared on the slit. She looked up at Jenny and saw her nod her head. With a little moan, Darlene leaned forward and used her tongue to lick the drop of juice from the head of his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.