Second Chance at Love
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Darlene got into work at 8:15 on Monday morning there was a message on her desk to come directly into Jim's office. She put her pocketbook down and went to Jim's door immediately and tapped lightly.

"Come in," Jim said.

When Darlene walked into Jim's office, she stopped abruptly. She saw that Jenny was sitting on the sofa. Darlene immediately became very nervous. She knew that something was wrong, and deep inside she knew what it was.

"Sit down Darlene," Jim said sternly and pointed to the chair.

Darlene took her seat and looked briefly at Jenny who was sitting there with a frown on her face.

"Darlene, I am disappointed in you to say the least. How long have you worked for me?"

"Nine years this month."

"You have always done a wonderful job and been a very loyal assistant. Sometimes I wonder how I would have ever gotten things done around her without you. Unfortunately, I am going to have to let you go."

"Oh God, no!" Darlene said and immediately began to cry.

"Do you know why I am letting you go?" Jim asked.

"No... sob... sob... " Darlene lied as her tears fell.

Jim reached over the desk and handed Darlene a box of Kleenex. "I believe that you do Darlene. What happened to the letter that I gave to you to deliver to Jenny?"

"Oh God Mr. Lewis, I'm so sorry. Please don't fire me. I live alone and this job is my only source of income."

"I'm sorry Darlene but I can't trust you. Do you know that by destroying that letter that you almost ruined my relationship with Jenny?"

Darlene looked over at Jenny then back at Jim, her eyes red and tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I... I... I was only trying to protect you. I never wanted to hurt you, you have to believe me," Darlene sobbed.

"Protect me from what? Protect me from Jenny? Who made you my protector?" Jim said angrily.

"I just thought she... she... wasn't right for you," Darlene said, wiping her eyes and nose. "I'm so sorry."

"Well, it's a little too late for apologizes. You can clean out your desk and... "

"Wait Jim," Jenny spoke for the first time. "Can I see you outside for just a minute."

Jim looked over at Jenny in surprise. "Okay," he said and got up and led Jenny out of the office.

"What's going on?" Jim asked.

"Do you know why she did what she did to us?" Jenny asked.

"She is obviously jealous of you and can't keep her nose out of other people's business," Jim stated with a sneer.

"Yes she is jealous, but jealous because she loves you."

"Loves me! That's ridiculous!"

"It's true. I bet she has loved you since the day she came to work for you. She was just a kid and you were the big important attorney. I can see how she could fall in love with you-I did. Jim, the truth is that I feel sorry for her."

"Sorry for her? Jesus Jenny, she almost destroyed our relationship."

"Well, I'm not so sure about that. If she hadn't done what she did, you may not have faced your own demons and I certainly would not have spent the weekend with you. Darlene's motives were more for herself but they came from her heart," Jenny said and paused. Then she took Jim's hand and said, "I think you should give her another chance."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.