Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim went home and packed up all of the memorabilia of Sally from around the house. He left a menagerie of pictures on the wall but otherwise everything went carefully into an oak hope chest of Sally's in a spare bedroom. Then Jim called Jenny.

"Hi sweety," he said with exuberance in his voice.

"Hi," Jenny answered brightly, "you sound excited."

"It's been a very good day. I was wondering if you had time for dinner tonight?"

"Certainly," Jenny answered. "I know a quiet little Italian restaurant not far from here if you're interested?"

"That would be great. I'll be over at seven."

Jim arrived a little early and was surprised to see Katie answer the door.

"Hi Jim," Katie said and hugged Jim, kissing him lightly on the lips. "Jenny's still getting ready, come on in."

Jim was a little surprised at the kiss since he really didn't know Katie that well. What he did know about her he liked. She seemed to be a sweet girl, if a little shy, or so he thought. Jim could still smell her fresh scent of soap, shampoo and a hint of lilacs. She smelled good.

Katie took Jim's hand and led him into the living room.

Jenny had told Katie all about Jim and what had happened this weekend. She and Jenny told each other just about everything. Katie knew that Jenny liked Jim a lot and she felt the same way. She thought he was a much better match for Jenny then those other sex toys Jenny liked.

Jim watched Jenny's pretty friend as she led him into the living room. He was a little surprised that she was wearing only a man's long sleeved button down shirt and nothing much else. The shirt covered her butt but just barely. Jim began to wonder if she even had panties on.

"Can I get you a beer or something?"

"I think I've had enough alcohol for awhile," Jim said with a chuckle. "How about a coke?"

"Coming up," Katie said as she went into the kitchen.

"So how come you're not out with Jerry tonight," Jim asked as he watched Katie get a beer and coke out of the refrigerator.

"Jerry's out of town for a few days. I'm just going to relax tonight," Katie said as she went to the cabinet to get a couple of glasses.

When Katie reached up, her shirt pulled up, revealing her panty covered ass to Jim. Well that answers that question Jim thought. He sat there and admired Katie's strong thighs and well proportioned ass as she stood on tiptoes. Jim shook his head and looked away. It seemed like he was thinking of sex every second of the day now.

Katie brought in the coke for Jim and a beer for her then sat on the other end of the sofa from him. She curled her legs under her. Jim took a drink of his coke, his eyes moving almost immediately to Katie's exposed thighs. He could clearly see the crotch of her panties. In spite of his conscience, he felt a stirring in his pants. When he looked up, his face flushed as he saw Katie looking directly at him. She had a little smile on her face.

Jim watched in total amazement as Katie deliberately spread her thighs wider. Jim's face turned three shades of red as his eyes opened wide. He looked from Katie's exposed panties to her smiling face. His heart began to pound in his chest.

Fortunately at that moment, Jenny came down the stairs.

"Has Katie been entertaining you," Jenny said, startling Jim as she walked up behind him.

"Uh... yea... we were just talking," Jim said with one last look at Katie's exposed thighs. Jim stood up quickly when she made no move to cover up.

"Wow, you look great," Jim said as he noticed Jenny for the first time.

Jenny was wearing a pleated black skirt and a pink, tight pullover jersey with a turtleneck and short sleeves. Her soft, round braless breasts were prominently displayed, her nipples plainly visible.

"Thank you sweety. I thought we would just walk the couple of blocks to the restaurant," Jenny said as she kissed Jim, pressing her soft breasts to his chest. "Mmmm, you're excited to see me already," Jenny said as she felt Jim's almost hard cock.

"Uh... yes, we had better get going," Jim said embarrassed that Jenny had felt his half cock pressing to her.

Jim and Jenny said goodbye to Katie and left for the restaurant.

The restaurant was delightful and the food delicious. Jim ordered a bottle of wine for Jenny but stuck to cokes for himself. They had a wonderful conversation, talking about their friends and their childhoods. Time flew and before they knew it dinner was done and a bottle of wine consumed by Jenny.

Jim had a big question to ask Jenny and knew that time was drawing short. "Jenny, I want to ask you something. I know that we haven't known each other that long but I feel like I know you so well.

"I feel the same way," Jenny said.

"I meant what I said about loving you," Jim said sincerely.

"I meant it too," Jenny answered and reached over and took Jim's hand. "I love you Jim Lewis."

"Well, since we love each other, would you consider moving in with me?" Jim said in a rush, afraid he wouldn't get it out before his voice gave out.

"Wow... uh... I uh... I don't know Jim," Jenny said at a loss for words. "This is so sudden."

"You don't have to answer me now, just tell me you will think about it."

"Okay, but there is a lot you don't know about me Jim," Jenny said thinking about her sex drive and her sexual partners.

"I want to learn all about you Jenny."

"I'll think about it," Jenny said and squeezed Jim's hand, not sure he really knew what it meant when he said he wanted to learn about her.

They left the restaurant and walked back home, Jim's arm around Jenny's waist, holding her close, a slight chill in the night air.

When they reached home, they stopped on the front porch. Jim wrapped Jenny in his arms and kissed her lips, their bodies pressing tightly together. Jim could already feel his cock becoming erect as Jenny pressed her crotch into his. He reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her tight and moaned.

"Wait here," Jenny said pushing Jim down on the front porch swing abruptly. "I'll get us something to drink."

Jim moaned in frustration as he sat down.

As Jenny walked into the kitchen, she saw Katie getting a cup of hot tea.

"How was your date?" Katie asked.

"It was great but... " Jenny stopped.

"But what?"

"Jim wants me to move in with him."

"Oh," Katie said. "Are you going to?"

"I don't know. I love him but I don't want to give up all the fun I am having right now. You know what I mean?"

"Yea, Rick, Jack, Ray etc.," Katie said with a smile.

"Absolutely! You know how highly sexed I am. And what about you little miss hot pants. Exposing your crotch to my lover?

"You know that was just teasing." Katie said.

"I know and I loved it," Jenny said.

"Well, what did you tell him?"

"I said I would think about it. But right now I just need to get fucked," Jenny said with a sigh. Then she looked at her friend with that devious smile. "Hey, you want a little entertainment?"

"What are you up too Jenny Bradford?"

"Wait about ten minutes and come outside and you'll see," Jenny said with lust in her eyes.

"You are such a slut," Katie said with a laugh.

"I know."

Jenny went back outside with her glass of wine and a drink for Jim. As she sat on Jim's lap, she immediately brought her lips to his in a passionate kiss.

Jim was surprised at her lust but quickly opened his mouth and took her tongue in. He could feel his cock began to harden as she squirmed on his lap. Then he felt Jenny reach for his hand and bring it to her soft tit. He moaned as he felt her nipple harden under his touch. Quickly he moved his hand under her top.

Both of them moaned as Jim began to play with Jenny's bare breast. He felt his excitement grow when Jenny pulled her shirt up and exposed her breast. He was a little uncomfortable out on the porch but he was too hot to think. Fortunately, with the exception of the light coming from the window, it was dark on the porch.

Jenny pulled Jim's head to her exposed breast. She moaned as she felt his lips capture her hard nipple and begin to suck. She pulled his head tight to her and forced her tit hard into his mouth. Her ass squirmed on his hard cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.