Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following the day, Jim was busy with a court case. He called Jenny to thank her again and asked her if she could stop up around 5:30. He told her he wanted to talk to her. In reality, Jim wanted to see her because he was feeling guilty. He had been thinking how he had taken all the pleasure; he wanted to return the favor.

At 5:30 Jenny tapped on Jim's office door and looked in. Fortunately Darlene was gone for the day.

"Hi," he said as she walked into his office. She looked great as usual, wearing a short, tight skirt with a white blouse. Very simple but it looked great on her. "Close the door," he told her.

Jenny looked surprised but turned and pushed the door until the lock clicked.

"Come over here," Jim said, pushing his chair back and standing up.

Jenny walked over, a questioning look on her face.

Jim pulled her into his arms and kissed her soft and inviting lips. When he pulled away, he looked into her pretty blue eyes. Then he sat back down, pushing Jenny until she was backed up against his desk.

Jenny had a half smile on her face, still wondering what was going on but now knowing that it was going to be something sexual.

"Jenny, so far, our relationship has been pretty one sided; you giving me pleasure, me doing nothing in return."

"Oh, I get pleasure... " Jenny started to say when Jim interrupted.

"Let me finish sweety," Jim said. I thoroughly enjoyed the blow... uh, what you did for me yesterday. I am embarrassed to say that it was my first time," Jim admitted, his face turning red.

Jenny opened her eyes wide in surprise. She couldn't believe a 38-year-old man had never had a blowjob.

Jim wanted to explain. "Sally never wanted to do oral sex... uh... either way," Jim said feeling a little twinge in his heart as he mentioned Sally. "She was very conservative and I was a very shy guy. It didn't really matter that much because I loved her so much. Excuse me," Jim halted as his eyes filled with tears. "I'm not here to talk about Sally. I want... I... uh... oh wow, this is harder than I thought. I want to return the favor; I want to... to... you know, eat you. But I... uh... you know, don't really know how... or even what a woman wants," Jim said working to get it all out, his face now a bright red.

Jenny's face grew into a wide smile. "Oh God sweety, I would love that," she said, reaching forward and placing both hands on Jim's hot cheeks. She slowly leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. "I would be honored to teach you," she whispered, looking into Jim's eyes. Then Jenny stood up and moved back and scooted up onto Jim's desk.

Jim's eyes grew wide as he watched Jenny slowly spread her legs as far as the tight skirt would let her.

When Jenny realized that the skirt was restricting her, she stood up and wiggled her hips, pulling the tight skirt up over her panty covered pussy.

Jim's heart was racing as he watched this sexy young woman fix her skirt around her waist so that it wouldn't get in the way. His eyes wondered down and centered on her panty-covered crotch. He could see a dark spot forming right in the center. Then Jenny surprised him by turning around to display her bare ass cheeks with the little strip of cloth running between. Jim groaned and bent forward to kiss one hot ass cheek then the other.

Jenny moaned and leaned forward, placing her hands on the desk, pushing her ass back at Jim. She felt his tongue lick up and down one smooth cheek before he crossed over to the other. After Jim had left her ass cheeks wet with his saliva, Jenny turned around again and sat on his desk, spreading her legs wide. She looked down and saw that the crotch of her panties were now soaked. When she started to pull them off, Jim stopped her.

Suddenly Jim's head bent between Jenny's legs and his mouth covered the soaked crotch of her panties. Jim's cock throbbed as his lips felt the wetness. Then his tongue came our and licked her swollen pussy lips, lightly covered by the silky material. Then he began to suck her juice from the panties. Oh God Jim thought, if I had only known how good this tasted, I would have forced Sally to let me do it.

Jenny didn't want to cum this way or this quickly, so she pushed Jim back and quickly stripped off her panties. Then she raised her legs and placed her feet on the desk, spreading her knees, opening her pussy to Jim's lust filled eyes.

"Oh my God," Jim moaned as he watched Jenny's pussy spread open like a flower. The swollen inner lips parted, leaving sticky strands of her juice connecting them like a spider web. Jim could smell her sweety woman scent. He breathed in deeply as his heart raced in his chest.

"Okay sweety, let me show you how to eat a woman. Here look, see my swollen inner lips," Jenny said as she spread her pussy, the sticky juice covering her fingers. "These lips are soooo sensitive," she said, gently rubbing her fingers across each swollen lip. Jenny's own heart was beating rapidly as she wantonly displayed herself to Jim. "I know you know what the clit looks like," she said and pulled her lips wide to let him see the normally tiny nub, pulsing between the lips. It was swollen and smooth, almost like a miniature penis. "I want to lick the lips first, then stick your tongue into my hole. Leave the little clit till last."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.