Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was after 10 p.m. before Jim finished up for the day. It had taken him far longer than normal to complete his work because his mind kept wandering back to the events of the day. He couldn't believe the affect this young girl was having on him.

As he was driving home, he kept thinking about Jenny. Suddenly, he made a quick decision and pulled into a floral shop just before it closed. He bought a dozen roses. Then he made a detour of a few blocks and pulled up in front of Jenny's house.

Jim sat in the car for a few minutes, having second thoughts. Hell, he didn't even know if she was home. But then he had come this far. He got out of the car and walked up to the house and rang the doorbell, then stood there as nervous as a kid on his first date.

Jenny had been lying awake, still basking in the warm after glow of sex. She could feel Rick's cum running out of her pussy. She was startled when she heard the doorbell.

Rick rolled over with a groan and opened his eyes.

"It's okay sweety, go back to sleep, it's just the doorbell."

Rick smiled sleepily and fell back into an exhausted sleep.

Jenny put on her silky robe and walked downstairs. She could feel the two loads of cum Rick had deposited in her begin to run out. Her body shivered; she loved that feeling.

When Jenny peeked out the window next to the door, she was surprised to see Jim standing there nervously. She stood there in a moment of indecision. Then she somewhat reluctantly opened the door. "Jim, what on earth," she started to say until he pulled the dozen roses from behind his back. "Oh my goodness," Jenny said, opening the door and taking the roses. "That's so sweet Jim."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come by this late," Jim said, noticing that Jenny was practically nude.

"Uh... uh... no, it's okay... do you want to come in for a minute," Jenny said, hoping that he didn't want to. However, she felt obligated since he had obviously gone out of his way to get the flowers and stop by. Any other time she would have been thrilled. Yet, here she was, cum starting to run down her legs and a lover in her bed. This was going to be very tricky she thought.

"I'm not disturbing you am I?" Jim asked.

"Well, my roommate is asleep upstairs so we need to be quiet," Jenny said, not really lying.

Jenny led Jim through the living room and into the kitchen. It would be less likely that Rick would hear them from the kitchen. She wasn't really worried about Rick; she was more worried about Jim. She didn't want to hurt him.

"This is so sweet," Jenny said as she put the cut roses in a large vase. Then she turned back to Jim and wrapped her arms around him, bringing their lips together. She was worried momentarily that he could taste Rick on her lips or smell her very used pussy.

Jim's hands came down to grab Jenny's ass. He could smell sex on Jenny alright but though that she was just kinky enough to go to bed without cleaning her pussy of his cum. His hands pulled her naked ass cheeks to him as his fingers worked lower. Jim was being bolder then he ever had.

Jenny panicked. He was bound to feel Rick's cum running out of her. Thinking quick, she pulled from his arms and slid to her knees.

Jim looked at her, his eyes wide.

She definitely hadn't planned this but she needed to improvise. Jenny quickly reached up and opened his zipper. She smiled her sexy smile and pulled his cock from his pants. She looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes then used her tongue to lick off a clear drop of juice that had formed at the tip of his now hard cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.