Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Jenny returned from lunch, she was still excited. Her pussy was throbbing, her own juice keeping the crotch of her panties wet. She needed to get fucked she thought. She picked up the phone and called Rick and asked if he was free again tonight. As always Rick said he would cancel his plans. Good old dependable Rick.

Jenny was waiting in the living room in a short silky Japanese robe at 7 p.m. when the doorbell rang. She opened it to see her smiling friend. As soon as Rick stepped into the house, Jenny pushed him against the wall and kissed him with unbridled passion.

Rick was a little stunned, wondering what had gotten into Jenny. However, he never questioned women when they wanted to fuck. He wrapped his arms around her and reached under the short robe to squeeze her sexy ass. He grabbed two hands full of soft ass flesh and pulled her tightly to his rapidly swelling cock.

Suddenly Jenny pushed herself back, her eyes swimming with lust. Slowly she slid down her lover's body until she was kneeling at his feet. With shaking hands, she opened Rick's pants and pulled them down. His already hard cock sprang out, hitting her in the face.

Rick moaned as Jenny engulfed his cock. What a wild woman he though as he watched his pretty lover suck and lick his cock.

Jenny's lips and tongue worked on Rick like a woman possessed. She wanted to taste his cum. She had been thinking about it since she called him. She brought both hands up and held his cock so that her lips could work on the pulsing head.

"Oh God baby, you keep that up and you are going to get a mouth full," Rick warned.

Jenny moaned and began to work her hands up and down, milking his cock.

"Ohhhhh!" Rick moaned as his hips began to move in a fucking motion. He felt his balls tighten, his body beginning to tense as excitement was leading him rapidly to a climax. "Keep it up, yes, suck me, God baby. Oh yes, yes, here it cums ahhhhhh!" Rick moaned as his juice began to move rapidly up his shaft.

Jenny moaned as she felt his cock pulse then began to squirt his potent seed into her mouth. She swallowed rapidly as her mouth filled. Her pussy throbbed and began to quiver as her own little tremors began. She held on to the squirting cock as her legs almost gave out. Her mouth filled to overflow, dripping down her chin as Rick's cum kept pouring out. "Mmmmmm," Jenny moaned as pleasure ripped through her.

Minutes later the two lovers were naked. Jenny led Rick up to her bed, pushing him down and practically jumping on top of him. The two lay in a naked embrace on her bed. They were both basking in the glow of sexual satisfaction. Yet Jenny's pussy still pulsed with excitement. She needed a cock. She rolled over onto her lover, kissing his lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.