Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim had a very hard time concentrating the rest of the morning. It was almost eleven thirty when Darlene brought a large expandable folder into his office. It had confidential written in large red letters across the front flap. Jim thanked Darlene and took the envelope. He untied the string holding the flap down and opened it. Fortunately, Darlene had left before he opened it or she would have heard him gasp.

Inside the envelope, Jim saw a pair of blue panties. He quickly got up and went to the door and told Darlene that he did not want to be disturbed for a while. He closed the door and sat down at the desk and opened the envelope again. His hands were shaking as he pulled the silky material from the folder. He opened the panties and saw that the crotch was still wet and sticky. A little note dropped to the floor. He reached down and picked it up, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Hi sweety, I know you like my panties, I saw you looking. I thought I might give you a pair. Unfortunately, I don't have a clean pair but I didn't think you would mind. Love and Kisses J"

Jim groaned and brought the panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. His cock throbbed as he drew in the musky woman smell. Almost without his control, Jim opened his pants and freed his hard cock. He carefully wrapped Jenny's thong panties around his cock, the wet crotch covering his dripping cock head. Jim began to move the panties up and down as he slumped in his chair. His thoughts went back to the drive home last night. He could still hear the sucking sounds and the moans from the back seat. He could feel Jenny's soft had on his cock.

Suddenly, Jim's balls tightened and his cock began to spit his cum into the already wet crotch of her panties. He closed his eyes and moaned as his juice filled the small crotch of the silky panties he held tightly around his cock.

Jim sat there for several minutes breathing heavily. Here he was, a big corporate attorney, jerking off like some adolescent. While he felt ashamed at what he had just done, he couldn't deny that it was very pleasurable. A little tremor ran through him when he remembered Jenny sitting in front of him with her legs spread and her fingers in her crotch.

Jim removed the now saturated panties, wondering what he was going to do with them. Then a naughty thought came to him; two could play this game. He wrote a little note and placed the panties back inside the folder. He sealed it and addressed it to Jenny. Then he took it out to Darlene and asked her to personally deliver it to Jenny downstairs.

As she walked away, Jim thought if she only knew what was inside?

"Mr. Lewis asked me to deliver this to you Miss. Bradford," Darlene almost snarled.

Jenny saw the package and her heart sank. "Uh, thank you," she said and took the envelope. As soon as Darlene left, she opened the envelope to see her panties. She thought that she had gone too far and that Jim had rejected her little gift. Then she saw the note on Jim's notepaper. She opened the note.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.