Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jim was in seventh heaven the following morning. He felt like a kid again. He couldn't believe that he had let Jenny jerk him off in the car, like some horny teenager. Yet that was almost how he felt. Still, somewhere deep inside there was this little nagging issue concerning their age difference. Jim was becoming infatuated with Jenny but he wasn't sure how far it could go.

Jenny sat at her desk with the same thought in her mind. She was beginning to like Jim too much. Yet, he wasn't really her type, he was so naïve. But then again, she thought it was kind of cute. However, she had never dated anyone as old as him and she wasn't sure she wanted to become attached to an older man. Or, any man for that matter. She liked that she was a free spirit and that she took sex wherever she found it. Jim wasn't very adventuresome. She was sure that he was mortified this morning about the hand job. Still, she giggled to herself as she thought about what she had done. It had been great fun. She felt a little thrill shoot through her when she remembered watching Katie sucking on Jerry's cock as she jerked Jim off. It was almost too much for her to watch her friend drink her lover's sperm as her date came in her hand.

On her way to the bathroom, Jenny had a naughty thought. At first she dismissed it as crazy but the more she thought about it the more excited it made her. She decided to have some fun with Jim. She went into the bathroom to take her panties off. When she started to pull them down she stopped as another naughty thought occurred to her. Instead of taking them off, she pulled them up tight to her crotch. She looked down to see the material plastered to her pussy lips. The silky blue panties were so tight that they outlined her pussy lips like a second skin. As she walked to Jim's office, she could feel her pussy juice begin to wet the crotch.

Jim looked up when he heard a light tap on his opened door. He smiled when he saw Jenny. "Come on in," he said. Suddenly a flush came to his face as her remembered last night.

As usual, Jenny looked great. She had on a short summer dress that left her arms and shoulders bare, with thin straps holding up the wispy material.

"I'm not interrupting you am I?" Jenny asked as she sat down across the desk from Jim.

"No, not at all, I was just going to call you and thank you for last night," Jim said then felt his face turn red as he realized that it sounded like he was thanking her for a hand job. "I mean... uh... for the uh, date, it was fun," he stuttered.

"I had a good time also," Jenny answered with a knowing smile. "I do think Kate and Jerry got a little carried away," she added, "but it was really hot watching them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.