Second Chance at Love - Cover

Second Chance at Love

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jim is an widowed attorney that meets a much younger woman and finds a second chance at love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jenny heard the doorbell and went to answer it. She stopped once at the hall mirror to check her appearance. She was wearing a tight white dress, cut low in the front and short on the thighs. All of her exposed body parts were a deep tan from lots of time in the sun. She wore just a hint of perfume and a gold and diamond tennis bracelet. Under her dress she was naked. No since wasting a lot of time with that tonight.

Jenny had plenty of boyfriends; most were good for one thing. However that was one thing she needed badly tonight. Her flirting with Jim Lewis today, surprisingly, had worked her up quite a bit. She could feel her pussy juice already dripping down her legs.

"Hi, Rick," Jenny said to her date as she opened the door and saw him standing there smiling broadly.

Rick stepped into the room and wrapped his arms around Jenny. "Hey baby, you ready for me tonight?"

"More than ready lover but let's eat first," Jenny said and lifted up to kiss Rick's lips.

"I'd rather eat you first," Rick responded.

Jenny felt her pussy quiver when his tongue entered her mouth and his hands went to her soft ass cheeks. Her hips automatically pushed into Rich's groin. She could feel him getting hard already. That's what she loved about Rick; he could get a hard on at the drop of a hat and fuck for hours. However, Rick was no genius, he was a college jock that got by on a football scholarship. He was just what the doctor ordered for Jenny tonight.

Rick pulled Jenny's soft body into his as his tongue dueled with hers. He slowly pulled her dress up in back until he could get his hands on her bare ass. He heard her moan as his hands separated and kneaded her cheeks, his fingers working lower until he could feel the wet lips of her shaved pussy. God this woman was hot he thought.

"Oh God," Jenny moaned as Rick walked her backward toward the sofa. "Dinner will get cold," Jenny said feebly.

Rick pushed Jenny down on the sofa and dropped to his knees pushing her legs up in the air. "My dinner is already here." His eyes were filled with lust as he gazed down on her already swollen pussy. He could see her sweet juice running from her tight little hole.

"Oh Rick," Jenny said as she spread her legs wide and threw her head back on the sofa.

Rick began to kiss down Jenny's soft thighs, stopping occasionally to bite here and there. His tongue licked a wet path down one thigh and up the other, teasing his lover to distraction.

"Oh God Rick, eat me baby," Jenny breathed and grabbed her lover's hair in an attempt to pull him to her drooling pussy.

"Does my little Jenny want my mouth on her pussy?" Rick teased.

"Yes."

"Beg me baby, beg Rick to eat you," Rick said, knowing what Jenny liked.

"Please baby, please eat me, oh God I need that tongue," Jenny pleaded, pulling on her lover's head again. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned as Rick's tongue found her swollen pussy. Her hips pushed up into his face as his tongue went deep into her. "Yes, yes, eat my cunt baby, that's it, you are sooooo goood," Jenny slurred, her body already beginning to shake.

Rick sucked and licked Jenny's sloppy pussy, feeling her thighs squeeze his head.

"That's it, that's it, oh God I'm going to... to... yes oh I'm cummmmmiiinnngggg!!!" Jenny screamed as an intense climax swept through her body. Her eyes were closed tight as legs quivered in pleasure. All of the build up passion of the day was being drained into her lovers willing mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.