My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Marcy slid her tongue right into Carley's cunt. Her tongue went right into her cunt hole, and then quickly slid back out, and slowly made it's way up her crack to hit her clit. Carley gasped, and her hands gripped the blanket.

Then she said, with a moan, "Oh, god, it's so good."

Marcy lifted her head, and said, "The little slut is dripping wet."

I smiled and said, "Give her another quick lick to be sure."

Marcy bent back down, and slowly licked her from her asshole to her clit. I could see that Carley was soaking wet down there. I knelt down, and Marcy moved to the side. She reached back and gripped me by the cock, and then with her hand, she led me to her sister's waiting cunt.

Carley was watching all this with a sexy smile on her face. Marcy positioned me at Carley's cunt hole, and then pulled me forward a bit. I could feel the hot wetness, as the head of my cock slipped into her. Marcy then moved to the side, and I leaned down over Carley.

She looked at me with wide eyes, and whispered, "Please go slow, I have not had much experience."

I slowly slid my cock into her. She was very tight. She was no virgin, but just pushing my cock into her, I could tell that she had not had much cock in her.

Marcy was rubbing her tits, and whispering to her. I could not hear, but saw Carley smiling. Finally I was all the way in her tight cunt, and I rested there for a bit. Her cunt was wet, and so hot. Her walls squeezed my cock with every breath she took. Gradually she relaxed, and I began a slight movement.

Marcy gave her a kiss, with her mouth wide open. I could see them kissing, and I started to slowly fuck in and out of Carley, using long slow, strokes. She was taking me all with ease now.

I suddenly pulled out, and she gasped a quick, "No."

I quickly turned her over, and pulled her to her knees. I moved in behind her, and found her open cunt with my cock, and slipped it back into her.

She just gasped a quick, "Yes."

I winked at Marcy, and motioned to her to join us. She got down, and slowly slid her ass in front of Carley.

Once she was positioned she whispered, "Carley, honey, please lick me."

Her sister was quick to respond, and he pulled Marcy's ass a little closer, then slipping her tongue between her cunt lips, she licked the complete length of Marcy's slit. She went from the bottom, right up to her clit. She went slowly, moving her tongue all the way. She circled Marcy's clit, then slowly licked her way back down. Then back up, then back down, repeating this over and over.

Marcy had her hands entangled in Carley'd dark red hair, and was just guiding her.

Carley's ass suddenly got very active, as she was fucking back at me.

She lifted her head for a minute, and said, "Fuck my face into her."

I started to thrust in and out of her tight cunt with more force. Carley speared her tongue, and as I thrust into her, she let me shove her forward, and her tongue would shove right into Marcy's cunt hole. Then I would pull back, and Carley's juice covered chin, would back up with me, only to be shoved forward again, as I pushed my cock back into her.

I am not sure who came first, but suddenly Marcy grabbed Carley by the hair on her head and pressed her face to her crotch, She was bucking her hips up, and watching her face, I knew she was cumming. She did not say anything, just moaned a lot. At about the same time, I felt Carley's cunt begin to spasm on my cock, as she came also. I could hear her moaning into Marcy's cunt, as Marcy held her tight. I was getting close, as the tightness of her cunt was working my cock. As she came her cunt milked me as her muscles spasmed on me.

Marcy looked at me and then suddenly said, "Cum in her, she is on the pill, fill her with cum."

Marcy relaxed her grip, and Carley lifted her face from Marcy's crotch, and she moaned, "Yes, fill me with cum."

I did. My cock suddenly lurched in her, and I pushed in deep, and the cum rushed from my nuts, up the shaft of my cock, and emptied deep into Carley's tight cunt. My cock seemed to spurt and spurt. She was squeezing me with her cunt, milking my cock.

She may not have fucked much, but she was a natural, as she seemed to know exactly how to use her cunt.

Gradually she drained me, and I pulled back and out of her. We were all sweaty from the hot sun, so as soon as we caught our breath, it was into the pool.

We frolicked in the water for some time. Every now and then we would get close, and hug. It was later in the afternoon, and we crawled out, to lay around the pool, everyone now comfortable with our nakedness.

We had a drink and relaxed. I thought Carley was about to doze off, when Marcy moved over to her. Carley just lay there, and let Marcy move her as she wanted.

Marcy spread her legs apart, and lifted them so her feet were on the edge of the cot. She then opened her knees, and that opened her crotch area, with even her cunt lips parting.

Macy just looked at her sister's cunt. Then she said with a little laugh, "Definitely looks like it was well fucked."

She blew on it, and then said, "It does look a little red, Is it sore Carley?"

Carley just shook her head no, and then Marcy said, "It looks red and sore, I am going to kiss it better anyway."

Before Carley had time to say anything, Marcy had her tongue buried up her sister's cunt.

Once Marcy had her mouth on her cunt, Carley had no plans on objecting. She just let Marcy eat her. Marcy for her part, was taking her time, with a lot of sucking at her cunt lips, and licking around the hole, avoiding the clit.

After a bit of this, she stopped and they moved over to the blanket, and soon they were busy in a sexy, sixty nine. They were on their sides, and gently lapping away at each other. They were just going slow, savouring evey lick, every taste, every drop of juice.

I watched them as they made love to each other's cunts. It was sexy to watch. They went at it for close to half an hour. Finally they parted. Neither one had cum, they had just enjoyed the closeness, the newness of what they were doing. They each got a drink, and they both looked at me.

Carley said, "You like watching?"

I did not get to answer, Marcy just said, "He loves it."

Carley looked at me, and I just nodded my agreement.

I started to get supper on the barbeque.

The two of them came over, and hugged up to me, one on each side. Marcy said, "We are thinking about doing it again, do you want to see us make each other cum?"

I just smiled and said, "You know I do."

So as steaks, potatoes and onions cooked on the barbeque, I watched as they resumed their sixty nine. This time Marcy was on top, and she went right for the clit. I assume Carley did the same, but her being on the bottom, I could not see that. But there was lot of sucking and licking of clit, because it was not long, and they both were cumming. It seemed like they both had good cums, then they jumped into the pool again, and washed off. Drying off, they sat around in the nude, and I served them supper.

Once supper was over, and everything put away, we were just sitting around talking. It was still warm, and though Marcy had put her top on, she was still naked from the waist down. She looked at her watch, and said, "It's moving along, and I want some cock before I leave."

I smiled at her, and said, "Where?"

She moved over to the blanket, and got on her knees with her ass in the air. She glanced back and said, "Right here, and right now."

I moved in behind her, and placed the head of my cock at her cunt. I could feel her wetness. I started to slowly slide my cock into her, but Marcy had other ideas, and rammed her ass back at me. She took me in to the hilt, and then she started rocking her ass back and forth on me. I was hardly moving, as she was doing all the work, pushing and pulling her cunt on and off my cock.

She bent down, and reached back under herself, and gently tapped her clit. She said softly, "I can't move as much this way, so do me hard."

I did just that. I slammed my cock in and out of her, almost lifting her ass off the blanket. She was moaning, and rubbing her clit. Suddenly she moved her hand back to my nuts, and gently caressed them.

She said, "I am real close, as soon as you are, let me know. If I give my clit a couple of rubs, I will cum."

I looked at Carley, and she was just sitting close by, watching intently as I fucked her sister. She just smiled at me.

I was close, and pushed in deep, and held it there, enjoying being in Marcy. I would give her little jabs, and she would try and shake her ass from side to side. I pushed in and out with longer strokes, and felt her squeezing me with her cunt muscles. I was rapidly getting close now, so I said to her, "I am real close."

Her hand quickly moved to her clit, and she rubbed it fast. I felt my cum rising up my cock, and I gripped her hips, and thrust in deep, and let my cock erupt deep in her cunt. Marcy was just behind me. As she came, she rose to her arms, and pushed her ass back, trying to get me deeper. Her cunt rippled, as her climax hit, and it felt great on my cock. I emptied my nuts in her, and kept slowly moving back and forth with short little thrusts, as she rode out her climax.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.