My Office Slut
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was awake early the next morning, and felt good. The two girls were still laying side by side, and both were asleep. I rolled out, and headed for the shower.

I had just about finished when I heard someone come into the bathroom. The windows to the shower stall were steamed up, so I could not see who it was. I heard the sounds of her relieving her bladder, then a soft knock on the shower door.

I said, "Yes."

I heard Sarah ask, "Room for two in there?"

I just asked, "You naked?"

She laughed softly and said, "As the day I was born."

I pushed the shower nozzle away from the door, and quickly opened the door, and pulled her inside. She giggled as I did this, but stopped when I gave her a soft kiss.

"Good morning," I said to her.

She smiled and said, "It is a good morning. I'm a little tired, as that woman of yours kept me up late. She sure loves to eat pussy."

I just nodded and then said, "She must have had a good partner."

Sarah just smiled and said, "Yes, I had fun. I love a nice pussy also."

Then she reached down and gripped my cock, and she said softly, "But I love this also."

I thrust my hard cock into her hand, and said "Get showered, and I'll give you some of it."

She quickly got to work. As she lathered her front, I did her back. I worked with her. As she washed the front of her legs, I washed the backs. Then she moved up, and so did I. As she washed her cunt, I was doing her ass. Once she moved on to her tits, I did her back.

Sarah glanced back at me and said, "I could use you in the shower every morning."

She appeared to be done, and she rinsed off. As she turned around, I dropped to my knees. Her body was blocking the spray from the nozzle, and I quickly pulled her to me, my face pressing into her crotch.

I looked up and said, "The tongue test, to make sure all the soap is gone."

With that, I slipped my tongue between her cunt lips, and ran it up to hit her clit. I flicked her clit with my tongue, as she held onto my head.

I started to rise, but she held me to her.

"Check once more," She said.

I ran my tongue up the entire length of her slit, and flicked her clit again.

She then pulled me up and said, "I want to fuck."

It did not take us long to dry off, and we returned to the bed. Marcy was awake and sitting up. Her pert tits were showing. As soon as Sarah saw she was awake. She gave her a quick kiss, and said, "Get moving. We are going to fuck, but we will go slow. If you are back in five minutes, you can sit on my face."

Marcy just hoped out of bed, saying, "Five minutes."

With that she ran off to the bathroom. Sarah laughed and laid back on the bed. She opened her legs, and opened her legs to me. I moved to join her, and got between her legs. I bent down and gave her a lick from her asshole to her clit. Her cunt was very wet.

I rose up over her, and whispered, "I guess you are wet enough."

Sarah smiled and said, "I have been wet enough, since you first licked me in the shower, Now get your cock in me."

I did just that, slowly pushing my hard cock deep into her cunt. I hit bottom, and just held it there.

I said softly, "If we are going slow, I just want to soak it there for a few minutes. You are so sweet and tight."

She squeezed me with her cunt muscles, and smiled as she said, "I have not fucked a lot. I like women, and a man really has to appeal to me before I do him. I like you, the way you treat Marcy, so I want to fuck you. You have a big cock, and I love the feel of it in me. Marcy was telling me all about your arrangement. I got so turned on I ate her to a couple of cums. She really is sweet."

I jabbed Sarah a couple of times and said, "Keep it up and you will give me a big head."

Sarah giggles like a school girl and said, "I have your big head way up my cunt. If it is going to get bigger, don't stretch me too bad."

She gave her hips a buck up on my cock and then said, "No, still feels real good."

She paused then said, "Just go slow now, long slow strokes, so I can feel all of you slide in and out. Marcy told me how you tentatively are going to let her sister take her place. If the Sis is anything like Marcy, and you need help breaking her in, just look me up, anytime you are in town."

I was going slow, sliding my cock in and out of her tight cunt, with long slow strokes. Her cunt would squeeze me all the time I was withdrawing. Once I was almost out, she would nudge me back in with her heels on my back, and I would slip back in easily as she relaxed her muscles, and her cunt was so wet.

Marcy came out of the bathroom. She had dried off, and had a towel around her head. She just came right over, and as I was leaning down on Sarah, she gave me a poke and said, "Make room."

I straightened up some, and she slipped in and positioned her cunt right over Sarah's mouth. Marcy leaned forward, to give me more room, and I lightly kissed her back.

Marcy just moaned and said, "Fuck, Sarah, you suck a mean cunt."

Sarah just mumbled in her cunt, "Yes fuck now, suck now."

Marcy said, "She wants you to fuck her now. The little fucker just needed a cunt to suck, to get her ready."

I proceeded to fuck Sarah hard. I would ram my cock in deep, and then give her short little jabs for a bit, then pull back, and ram her hard again.

Marcy said, "Yes, fuck her like that, do her hard, it is making her suck harder. She will get me off fast like that."

I continued to fuck Sarah hard and fast. I could feel Marcy cumming on Sarah's face, and as Marcy came, I felt Sarah's cunt suddenly start to spasm on my cock, and I knew she was cumming. I could hear Marcy moaning, as she came, and also hear the muffled sounds of Sarah moaning into Marcy's cunt, as she came also.

I just concentrated on my cock and the wonderful feeling of Sarah's cunt around it, as I fucked her with nice steady thrusts. My cock and nuts were beginning to tingle, and I knew I was soon going to fill her with cum.

Marcy crawled off, and got off the bed. She knelt by the side, and slid her hand down between our bodies. She gave my cock a squeeze as I pulled out of Sarah, then as I pushed back in, she found Sarah's clit, and began to rub it.

Sarah just moaned as she looked up at me. She gasped, "Yes, rub my clit, I will cum again soon."

I was close, so I said to her, "You had better hurry, because I am about ready."

Sarah smiled and said, "Go ahead, I am going to cum anyway."

I gave her a few more quick hard jabs, and then felt my cock jump in her, as suddenly my cum, raced up my shaft, and spurted deep in her.

Sarah bucked up against me and moaned, "Yes, I'm there too. Cumming so good."

Marcy quickly shoved her hand down away from Sarah's clit, and gently squeezed my bag. It was like she wanted to gently squeeze the last of my come out of me and into Sarah.

Finally my cock was drained, and I pulled out of Sarah, and stood up. Sarah looked at me with the afterglow of her pleasure flushing her cheeks. She smiled at me with almost a loving look.

Then Marcy leaned down and kissed her. Marcy then leaned back, and said, "Sarah, you look so beautiful, with that freshly fucked look on your face."

Sarah just smiled.

We all got dressed, and went down to breakfast. I treated Sarah to breakfast, then she was off to meet her mother for some shopping. Marcy and I got busy and went to work delivering contracts.

We were done by noontime, and by early afternoon, were on the plane home.

Marcy snuggled up to me, and used my arm to make her tits jut out, whenever the goodlooking stewardess walked by. Other than that, she was pretty subdued.

She did whisper to me a lot on the way home, little things, like missing Sarah and Lynn, maybe I would let them both try Carley. She was sure I would like Carley, and sometimes she would even mention she was going to miss my cock. Finally she dozed off.

Back at our airport, it was grab the bags and run.

Back home I was unpacking, when I noticed a small card in my suitcase. I looked at it. Neatly written was "Lukas, if your new secretary does not work out, I am available, love Sarah."

After her name was a phone number and a XO.

I just remembered her tight cunt, and put the note away where I would not lose it.

The next couple of weeks passed quickly. It was exactly two weeks after our return from the Seattle trip. The office was closing up on Friday night. Most everyone was gone, and I was just finishing a small report. Marcy looked in as she was leaving. I looked up, and saw her looking around.

She then walked into my office, and right up to me. She leaned down, and pulling my head up, she gave me a wet, sloppy kiss. She then backed away, and hiked up her skirt, showing me her naked cunt.

She smiled and said, "I found out today that I am pregnant. Next trip, we can fuck."

She did not wait for an answer, just went out, and on home.

Marcy went on a few more trips with me, and she was a loving and passionate partner.

I think it was maybe four months later, or so. Marcy was beginning to show, and was wearing maternity clothes. She really looked nice. Her impending motherhood had her looking radiant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.