My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday morning saw us crawling out late. Marcy showered and walked around the hotel room naked, as she did her hair and her makeup. I had a quick shower, and got dressed.

Marcy was just pulling her panties on, and she had her bra on. She smiled at me and said, "I am beginning to hate wearing any underwear."

I laughed softly and said, "I'm not making you do it."

We had a quiet breakfast, and then it was running around with contracts and getting them signed. I did make a stop and make one more sale. Then it was dinner and catch the plane.

When we got back to our home airport, Marcy gave me a quick kiss and said, "See you Monday."

Then she was gone.

I often wondered about her home life, but she kept that totally separate from our times together. I had not even met her husband.

And that is the way it stayed for the next year or so. Marcy was always at work, and very proper around work and our home town. Now and then she would flash me at the office, but that normally was only when we had not been on the road for awhile.

About every three weeks of so we would make a trip, and Marcy was always willing to do as I suggested. We had many adventures, but most of them were like events I have already related.

I think over the course of a year, we got together with Lynn, maybe another four times. They were always fun times, but much like the first time, so do not need repeating. There are only so many times and places where one can safely flash. That is why so much of Marcy's and my times together become repetitious. That is not to say that they are not fun, and exciting, but the stories begin to sound too much alike.

I did go out on my own as an independent broker, and it has worked out well. I still do a lot of work for my old company, and they even maintain an office for me. But now at least fifty per cent of the time I work from home. Needless to say, I make great money and can pay Marcy well also.

I think my paying her so well, is what brought about the big change in our relationship.

It was early in the second year of her working for me, when she came into my office and passed me my coffee. She sat down, and looking serious, she said, "Lukas, we have to have a serious talk."

I nodded and said, "So, can we do it here?"

She said, "Yes, it is just that, things are progressing real well at home, and Danny, my husband, and I want to start a family. Once we have a baby, I want to be a stay at home mom."

I nodded and said, "I can understand that Marcy. I always knew our relationship could not go on forever. So how do you want to do this."

Marcy smiled and said, "I have some very definite plans. One thing you have taught me is to plan."

I nodded, and she then said, "It is a beautiful day out. I would like for us to go to the park, and have a lunch there. I will tell you what I want, what I hope we can do."

I agreed with her, and said, "About eleven thirty then."

She said, "That will be perfect."

I spent the time until then trying to get a hold on my feelings. I was not looking forward to hiring a new secretary. I was also trying to envision road trips without Marcy.

Soon it was time, and we drove down to the park. We picked up some hotdogs and found a table that was off by itself some. It as a nice warm day, so we just relaxed and ate our lunches.

Later, I was sipping my can of pepsi, when Marcy said, "Well, I guess I have kept you waiting long enough."

She got up, and came around on my side of the table. She sat down, beside me and said, "Lukas, just let me run on, and when I am done, you can let me know what you think."

I nodded and said, "Go ahead."

She then said, "First of all, I have loved every minute with you, being the flasher, I guess I should say being a slut for you. I know I can't do that forever. I think I can do without it now. Is it out of my system, no, I don't think it will ever be. But I know I can live without it, and won't be down at the mall in a couple of months."

I was listening intently and did not say anything.

She went on, "So, I can work for you, but when I go off the pill, then we can't fuck anymore. Once I am pregnant, well maybe, if you want. Once the baby comes, then I will leave work. Now here is the part that might give you trouble. Let's say I have the baby, and six months later, I feel this overwelming urge to flash someone. Will you help me out?"

I was not sure what she meant, and looked at her and said, "You must have that planned out."

She smiled and then said, "O.K. here is the other part of my plan. This is where I need your help. I have a sister. Her name is Charlotte, but she goes by Carley. I guess maybe I will just say it. She is a lot like me, same size, and even looks something like me. You will be able to see the family resembalance. She has the same problem that I have. She likes to show off. God, I don't know where we got it from, but she is just like me in that regard."

She smiled and then said, "Carley and I get along real well, and anyway, I told her about our arrangement. I don't know if I suggested it, or she did, but she is very interested in taking my place, when I quit to be a mother. When I say take my place, I mean that literally. She will do everything I do, when it comes to doing as she is told."

I looked at her with a sense of wonder.

She said "So, if you hire her, she will take my place. Now here is the part for me. I am staying at home, and I am getting this terrible urge to return to my old ways. I just need to flash someone. I phone you and tell you. You agree to take me on your next trip, and while I am away, Carley will babysit for me. That way, I can also keep my hand in so to speak with working. My husband will agree to that."

I looked at Marcy and said, "You have been thinking."

She just smiled at me, then she said, "I have to cover all my bases. I really think I can do without the flashing. I may just want to get away on a trip, so I can be with you."

It was my turn to smile as I said, "You going to miss me that much?"

She nodded, and said, "If we don't go on the road for three weeks in a row, I miss you. Yes, I am going to fucking miss you."

I just smiled a smug little smile and said softly to her, "You have no idea what that does for my ego."

Marcy smiled back and said, "It's the truth. So anyway, Carley will take my place, and do all the things I have been doing. She is also single, so you play your cards right, you may be able to have her all to yourself. I am just kidding there, what you two do is up to you. Carley will fill in and babysit for me, if I need to get away, for some of your loving. Plus I keep my hand in the business. Who knows, maybe in a few years, I may want to go back to work."

I said to her, "And, your sister has agreed to all this. She has not even met me."

Marcy laughed softly and said, "Well, I will introduce you both, and then you can see. You will like her, and I know she will like you. Trust me on that, it will not be a problem."

I just shook my head and asked, "Where is this sister?"

Marcy said, "She works for the company now. She is a steno, just like I was once."

I laughed softly and said, "My sweet little Marcy, looking out for me."

She just nodded, and said, "Also looking out for myself."

I said to her, "Tentatively I will agree, but at any time, I have an option to back out."

She just smiled.

It was a couple of weeks later, and I told her we were going to Seattle for a sales trip. Marcy nodded, and said, "I am no longer on the pill, so you know what that means."

I just smiled at her and said, "You have a sweet mouth."

She went back to work laughing to herself.

On Wednesday we flew out to Seattle, and that afternoon, we made a couple of sales. After supper, we went to a fancy restaurant, and Marcy really dressed up. She had on a short skirt, and a tank top type of shirt. It was about two sizes too small, and really showed off her perky tits. Her nipples showed all evening long.

Once back at the hotel, we were quickly in bed, and enjoyed a long, slow sixty nine.

The next day was busy with visits to customers, and negotiating prices and quantities. We had a quick dinner, and went right back to work. Business was excellent, and it was certain by early afternoon, that the trip was successful.

We ate a quiet supper at the hotel, then got ready to go out. Marcy wore her short skirt, and a lacy, frilly blouse, that buttoned up, and was tight enough to show off her chest. She put on thigh highs, and when she walked or sat, a strip of bare thigh showed between her skirt and the top of the stockings.

We went to the club, where I had taken Marcy with the collar and leash. There was not a big crowd, and I recoginized the waitress as the one who was working that night. As she was not busy, she looked after us very well.

When she was serving another table I said to Marcy, "The night I sold you to Karen, the waitress indicated that she had a turn with Karen, and Karen would be good to you."

Marcy seemed to brighten with that news. She undid another couple of buttons on her blouse, and while it was undone quite a bit, it stayed together, but you could clearly see the inner sides of her tits. We danced some, and she would hold me tight.

Whenever the waitress was around the table, Marcy was sure to give her some nice views of both her breasts and her shapely legs. The waitress was obviously looking over the goods.

At one point I went to the washroom, and while in there ran into a man I knew. We talked outside for a bit. When I returned to the table Marcy was talking to the waitress.

A slow song came on, and Marcy pulled me onto the dance floor. She snuggled close, and I could feel her tits on my chest as we danced. She also would move her hips against mine, and make my leg slip between hers, as we danced.

She put her head on my chest, and whispered, "The waitress and I had a little talk. Her name is Sarah and she did have a turn with Karen. She likes guys and girls both."

I just pulled back some and kept dancing, while I looked at her.

Marcy pulled me back to her, and put her head on my chest again. She whispered, "I think she could be talked into coming back to the hotel with us. I would like a crack at her, and you would then have a fuck."

I did not say anything. But I did think about it, and the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea.

We had a few drinks, and danced some more. The night was quickly going.

It was about time to leave, and I was over talking with the same man I was talking to before. I saw the waitress approach the table, and Marcy seemed to be talking to her a lot. My friend looked over that way, and said, "That little fox with you?"

I nodded, and said "My secretary."

He just looked again, and said "I should get one of them. My secretary is fifty two, and looks a little like a grandmother."

I walked back to the table, and as I sat down Marcy said softly, "So, do you want to fuck Sarah. She is willing. She is off at midnight. She is quite agreeable to spending the night with us."

I looked at Marcy, and she just smiled at me and said, "I can't fuck you, the least I can do, is find you a piece of ass."

"Find who a piece of ass?" I replied.

Marcy smiled and said, "Us, find us a piece of ass."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.