My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Marcy and I had a late breakfast, and then got busy visiting clients. Business was good, and the orders came fast and heavy. I also made contact with a couple of new clients, and one of them resulted in a substantial order. By the end of the day it was obvious that it had been a good day.

We were back at the hotel about five that afternoon, and Marcy got busy and did up the necessary contracts. It took her a little while. I showered and cleaned up, so that when she was done, she could have the washroom.

It was about seven, when we went out for supper. Marcy was dressed in her normal outfit, a short skirt and button up blouse. We had a very enjoyable supper at a nice restaurant. As we were a little late, there was not a crowd, and the service was excellent.

About halfway through supper, Marcy said, "So, we had a real good day didn't we?"

I said, "We had an excellent day, and that order with Daley's is a new one, so bigger commission on that."

Marcy gave a soft laugh, and said, "You always said you could sell better when you were satisfied in bed. I am beginning to believe you. Maybe you should hire another secretary, and take us both on the road. If you had a threesome every night, you would probably set sales records."

I just laughed at her.

Once supper was over, I asked her, "So after last night, and a busy day, do you want to have an early night, or do you want to go to an adult theatre?"

Marcy looked at me with an amused smile on her face, and said, "I'm not tired. A movie sounds nice."

L.A. has a couple of better class movie houses that cater to the adult crowd. One of them is usually busy, and if lucky there might be some side shows. I took her to that one.

They had a rule that couples could use the balcony, while single people, mostly men, had to sit down in the main area. Marcy and I went up to the balcony. There were a few other couples, but everyone seemed to space themselves out.

I led Marcy to a seat near the front of the balcony. At any time, by rising up slightly, you could look down below. The movie started, and it was a gangbang flick. The big titted blonde, was not much of an actress, but she could suck and fuck the horny studs in the movie.

It was your average porn flick, not much for dialogue, and plenty of sucking and fucking. When the woman was busy with a cock buried in her cunt, and one shoved halfway down her throat, I whispered to Marcy, "You ever think you would like two men, one on each end?"

Marcy looked at me and whispered back, "Sometimes, I have thought of it, but I much prefer a man poking me, and me licking another woman."

She gave me a little nudge and then whispered, "Why, you want to share me with another man now?"

"Not me," I replied.

I leaned forward, and looked down over the balcony rail. In the flickering light of the screen, you could see a few guys had their cocks out, and playing with themselves.

I whispered to Marcy, "Look down there, and you can see some guys playing with themselves."

She looked at me, but did as I asked. She saw some of the guys, and I think she liked that more than the show. She almost sat on the arm of her seat, so she could look down easier.

She smiled at me and whispered, "One guy has a really big cock. I mean really big."

She resumed her watching. She would watch some of the movie, but then her eyes would drop, and she would look down at the scenes below us.

She suddenly slipped back into her seat, and leaned close. She whispered, "I just saw two guys playing with each other. They were jerking each other."

I just shrugged.

Marcy looked at me and whispered, "I know guys do it with other guys, but I have never seen that before."

Before long, she moved back to the arm. and was watching down below again. She would watch some of the movie, then look down at the seats below her.

She was doing this, when the movie switched. This one was a lesbian flick. Marcy slid back into her seat, and said, "Now this looks more interesting."

The movie was about some young girls at an all girl school. One of the young teachers was gradually seducing her young students. Once the girls started, then they would also do each other. It was a cut above the normal movie.

Marcy sat close to me, and put her head on my shoulder. She was watching the movie intently.

Suddenly we could hear a female voice say, "That is what I want to do."

Marcy started to turn around, but I stopped her. I said to her, "Be cool."

Slowly she moved a little bit, and then she could glance around.

"There is no one close," She said.

"It must be the acoustics, maybe you can hear them when you shouldn't be able to," I said to her.

We were quiet, and then we heard the woman say, "So, does it bother you?"

"Not really," was the reply from a male voice.

Then the female again, "If we found the right girl, maybe you could do her also. But I want to make it with another girl, if that means you poke her too, I don't care. I just want to do a woman, and of course have her do me."

There was silence for a bit, then we could hear him ask, "So, do you know anyone?"

She replied, "No, and I am not sure I would know if a girl was interested anyway."

Marcy was squeezing my arm, as we eaves dropped on the couple. Marcy would glance around every now and then.

Suddenly she said, "I know who it is."

I did not reply.

Then the woman said, "Just watching those women have me so wet and horny, I wonder if any of the other women here want to do it?"

The man said, "Probably."

Then the woman said, "I wonder if any of them have ever been with a another woman?"

Marcy whispered, "I want to put my hand up."

The guy then said, "If one of them asked you to do it right here, would you?"

Marcy squeezed my arm tightly, as she waited for the reply.

The woman seemed to take her time replying. I figured she must be thinking.

Finally we heard her say, "If one of them came over and asked me to do it with her, right here on these seats, yes, I would do it. I am so fucking turned on, and I want to try it so bad."

The guy then said, "I wish I could ask them for you."

She said, "You would let me?"

He said, "Yes, I guess I would."

Marcy whispered to me, "Do I dare do it?"

I looked at her and smiled at her and whispered back, "I dare you to do it. You do it, and he and I will watch. I won't let him touch you. The two of us will just watch you two women."

Marcy squeezed my arm, and then said, "I am going to check her out. If I like what I see, maybe I will."

She took her purse, and got up. She made sure her skirt was pulled up some, and then she walked back past the couple and down the stairs. She was gone for a couple of minutes, then she was back with a tub of popcorn. She sat it on the floor.

She leaned over and whispered, "She is a cute little redhead. I want to do her."

Just then we heard the woman's voice, "Now that one that just walked by, she is nice."

The guy said, "You would do her?"

The woman said, "Yes, I would lick her."

Marcy squeezed my arm, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. She whispered, "Time to see if she is just talking."

She slowly undid a couple of buttons on her blouse, and her tits were almost falling out of it. She slid forward on the seat, and rolled the top of her skirt up a couple more inches.

She leaned over, and said, "Wish your slut luck."

She got up, and slowly walked back to the couple. I watched her go. The couple looked young, and were sitting by the aisle. There was a couple back behind them, but they seemed interested in each other. The other couple had just left. There was nothing across from them but empty seats.

Marcy just walked over to them, and held out her hand to the girl. The redhead just looked at her, and then quietly got to her feet. She took Marcy's hand, and Marcy led her over to the empty seats. She pushed the girls skirt up, and cupped her cunt.

I got up, and moved over by them. The guy eyed me, then he got up and joined me.

I said to him, "We just watch."

He nodded.

The redhead heard what I said, and saw him nod.

With that she melted, and reached for Marcy's tits. She took them out, and Marcy said to her, "Suck them."

She did as she was told. She quickly sucked one of Marcy's hard nipples right into her mouth. As she did this Marcy slipped her panties down and the girl stepped out of them without letting go of the nipple.

Marcy then pulled her up, kissed he quickly on the lips and said to her, "You suck me off, and then I'll do you."

The redhead just nodded, and Marcy sat down pulling her skirt up around her waist. There was just room for the girl to get on her knees, and by staying to the side a bit, she leaned her head down, and licked at Marcy's bare cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.