My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The cab ride to Lynn's place was not very long, and we got there about seven thirty. Marcy wore a short skirt, and blouse and shoes. She had some other clothes in a bag. I was dressed casually in a golf shirt and slacks.

Lynn lived in a nice house, and answered the door. She smiled when she saw us. She was dressed in a short sun dress, and from the way her body moved in it, my guess was it was all she had on. She had some cocktails made, so the two of them had one, while I had a beer.

We sat and talked for a little while. Lynn told us she was married to a pilot, and he was out on a flight.

Then she said "He is not into swinging at all, and is very jealous, so I have to be very careful. He knows I sometimes get it on with another woman, and he does not mind that. He just wants no part of it. And he does not know I sometimes do threesomes."

Marcy looked at her and said "I'm surprised he would not like to get together with two women."

Lynn just shrugged, and then asked "How long have you two been married?"

Marcy looked at me and I looked at her.

Marcy replied "I am married, but not to Lukas. He is my boss at work. He discovered my desire, my need, to flash people, and he is helping me do that, while not endangering my marriage."

Lynn looked at us both.

I said "We are both kind of living out our fantasies with each other. Marcy feels compelled to flash, and I always wanted a woman who would do that. So we are helping each other."

Lynn just looked at us, then she said "So, how does that work."

Marcy said "I find it works fine, when we are on the road, and out in public, I let Lukas tell me what to do. I can truthfully say that I have enjoyed it all, and have no regrets."

Lynn looked at me and asked "You like being the boss."

I smiled and said "I don't boss, I make suggestions. I also make my suggestions to try and please Marcy."

Lynn looked at Marcy and she nodded her agreement.

"So," Lynn said "do you have any suggestions for now?"

I nodded and said "My suggestion would be that the two of you start. It is something I have always wanted to see, and you both had a little sample on the plane. I will observe, and join in when it feels comfortable."

Lynn smiled at me then looked at Marcy and said "I can see why you like his suggestions."

She then moved over next to Marcy and said "Welcome to my home. I will sort of take the lead, as Lukas said that on the plane was just a little sample. I want more of you."

Marcy just gave her innocent smile and whispered "I want you too, and I want to watch him fuck you."

Lynn smiled and said "No problem."

She reached over and started unbuttoning Marcy's blouse. She carefully unbuttoned it, then she held the sides in her hands. The sides of her blouse was still closed.

Lynn said "Now for a look at these tits, that you have flashed for me so many times."

Marcy smiled at her, and put her hands on Lynn's, and together they opened the blouse.

Lynn did not say anything, she just leaned forward and took Marcy's left nipple into her mouth. She sucked it softly, but forcefully. Marcy reached down with one hand and cupped the back of Lynn;s head, and used her other hand to lift her other tit, and she sucked her other nipple. Lynn just looked on amazed, as Marcy was able to suck her own nipple with ease.

Lynn let go of her nipple and said "That is so neat. I wish I could do that. I can't even get close."

Lynn then stood up and pulled her dress over her head. My suspicions were immediately confirmed, as she was totally naked beneath it.

Once she was naked, she knelt before Marcy and said "Get those legs open."

Marcy just slid forward to the edge of the sofa, and hiked her skirt to her waist as she did so. She leaned back and brough her bare feet up to rest on the edge of the sofa, and then she spread her knees out wide, opening her cunt to Lynn's gaze.

Lynn stayed to one side, and looked at me, allowing me a nice view. Marcy was leaning back with her skirt around her waist, her blouse wide open. Her perky tits with hard nipples stuck out, and her cunt was open and I could see the moisture on her pussy lips.

I said softly to Lynn "She does look ready."

Lynn just nodded, and moved between Marcy's spread legs. I moved closer, so I could see better.

"Marcy, tell her what you want," I said.

Marcy smiled at us both, then said softly "Lynn, lick my cunt, make me cum with your tongue, make me cum on your face."

Lynn really did not need the encouragement, and she quickly leaned down and her tongue came out, and slid right into Marcy's cunt hole. Marcy gave a little gasp that quickly changed into a moan, as Lynn first tongue fucked her hole, then slowly licked up to her clit, where she sucked and licked at Marcy's erect little clit.

Marcy reached down and put her hands on Lynn's head, gripping her by the hair. Lynn moved her mouth back down to Marcy's hole, and lapped up the juice that was running freely out of Marcy. I could see plainly how wet Marcy was. Then Lynn dipped down even father, and licked at Marcy's puckered asshole. Marcy was bucking up to meet her mouth now, and Lynn had to hold her legs open.

Marcy was getting close, but Lynn backed off some.

Lynn said softly, "No, no, you were quick on the plane, I am going to enjoy doing this for awhile."

She then licked softly around Marcy's cunt hole, licking her lips, and running her tongue over the area between Marcy's ass and her cunt. I had an excellent view of everything she was doing.

"You mind me watching?" I asked.

Lynn shook her head, then lifted her mouth from Marcy, and said "I like knowing you are watching me do her."

She went right back to licking Marcy.

Marcy was breathing hard, and she gasped "Make me cum lover. We can go slow later. I want to cum."

Lynn moved her nouth to Marcy's clit and sucked and licked it hard. She also slid two fingers into Marcy's cunt, and finger fucked her, while she sucked and licked her clit.

Marcy just moaned "Yes, lick me, I am close, I want to cum. Make me cum Lynn."

Lynn licked her clit faster, and her fingers were a blurr as she fucked Marcy with them.

Marcy just moaned "Yes, now, I'm cumming Lynn, cumming for your tongue."

She bucked her hips, and Lynn skillfully sucked and licked her through a really good cum.

Once Marcy was down from her cum, she quickly said to Lynn "Your turn."

Lynn was going to move to the sofa, but Marcy said "Lie on the floor."

Lynn did that, laying back with her legs spread.

Marcy turned to me and said "You want her first?"

I just said "You go ahead, the night is young."

Marcy smiled, but did whisper "Thanks."

She knelt down beteen Lynn's long shapely legs, and as she moved her mouth close to Lynn's wet cunt, Lynn pulled her legs up, and let them open wide.

Marcy hesitated, letting me get a good look at Lynn's crotch. Her cunt was covered with very light blonde hair, and her cunt lips were heavy and thick. There was a little dribble of juice from her cunt hole. Marcy saw the juice, and said "Can't wait."

She quickly leaned down, and her tongue came out to lap up the cunt juice that was there. Then her tongue quickly slid in between Lynn's pussy lips, and into her cunt hole.

Lynn gasped and said "Fuck, that feels so good."

Marcy then went to work. She did much the same as Lynn had done to her. Tongue fuck the hole, then lick up to her clit. Once she hit the clit, she sucked and licked at it, then slide the tongue back down, get all the juice, tingue fuck her cunt hole, then go back to the clit.

Lynn had her head back, and looked at me.

She whispered, "Fuck she sucks a good cunt. I want you to fuck me too. I want more of her cunt. I just want to totally fuck and suck tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.