My Office Slut
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday morning saw us delivering contracts and getting them signed. The trip had turned out very successful. We were having dinner in a quiet restaurant, and were off by ourselves, as no one was at the neighbouring tables.

Marcy looked at me and then said "I think we need a couple of adjustments to our rules."

I said "What did you have in mind?"

She said "Mostly it's about fucking other people. Like last night, I would like to have seen you fuck Carol. And truthfully I was so turned on, I would probably have let her father fuck me. I know you have this thing about AIDS and all. But let's face it, sometimes that cunt, you won't fuck, I am licking. So, I mean like if I lick it, you have sex with me, I suck you, I fuck you, so what is the difference if you poke Carol?"

I looked at her and said "I guess, when you put it that way, not a lot of difference. To be truthful, I am quite happy just doing you. Yes, maybe I was tempted a bit last night, but that is the first time. Up to then, I really had no interest in fucking anyone besides you."

Marcy looked at me and smiled sweetly, then said "You are happy just doing me?"

I nodded.

She said "If you are happy, I am. I just thought you might like to do some of the women we meet. You don't mind me doing the women though?"

I laughed softly, and said "No, I like to see or know you are enjoying yourself with another woman. I find that a real turn on."

Marcy looked like she was going to drop the subject, then she suddenly asked "So, does that mean we can not do a threesome?"

I shook my head, and said "I never said that. While I am happy just doing you, every man dreams of having two women. Plus when I see you with another woman, I get real turned on, and at that point, I think I could do your partner without any trouble."

Marcy laughed and said "I can live with that."

We ate some of our lunch. She would look at me every now and then, but she did not say anything.

Once we had finished, she was having desert. I passed on desert.

She took a bite of her pie, and then said softly "So a threesome with another woman is a real possibility?"

I nodded and said "If you want."

She smiled, took another bite, then said "But me, you and another man is definitely out?"

I smiled sweetly and just nodded my head.

She smiled around a bite of pie, and swallowing said "I can live by those rules."

She was quiet for a bit, then she said "I do have two men now. You and my husband. I would not like to do you both at the same time. Yes I like your rules."

Soon we were on the plane home, and another successful trip was over.

The next couple of weeks were busy at the office. It was the start of the third week since our last trip. Marcy dropped in for coffee break on Monday.

She sat my cup on the desk and sat down.

I looked at her, and as soon as she saw me looking she said "I am getting a little impatient for another trip. I guess I need a little excitment."

I nodded and said "Then time to book L.A. We fly out on Wednesday morning, so get to it."

She smiled a big smile and said "Music to my ears."

While Marcy booked the flight, hotel and such, I made a couple of calls also.

Wednesday came fast enough, as I had a busy couple of days.

We met at the airport on Wednesday morning. Marcy was dressed in her usual button up blouse and short skirt. The blouse was light blue and a little tight. The way her tits moved, told me she had no bra on. We had a bit of time, so we went for a coffee. We were sitting at the counter on a couple of stools. There was no one else near us, so once we had our coffees, the waitress went back up front to serve a man up there. I very quickly slid my hand under Marcy's skirt and ran it right up to her cunt. It was uncovered, so I cupped it in my hand.

"I have been missing this." I said to her.

"Not for much longer." She whispered back.

We were soon on the plane. One of my calls was confirmed. Lynn, from one of our earlier flights, was one of the stewardesses. Marcy was surprised and did not say anything, and while she was not looking I winked at Lynn.

Once we were seated she quickly said to me "That's the stewardess from before."

I nodded and said "So, you want to put on a show for her again."

Marcy leaned close and said "Yes, and then some. I wish I could strip right off and let her look at me all flight."

The plane was not crowded, and we soon were in the air. I knew the stewardesses would make rounds before too long.

I said to Marcy "You can't strip right off, but you may as well show as much as possible."

She looked at me, and checking to see that no one was looking, she unbuttoned the top three buttons on her blouse. Her perky tits were half uncovered. If she leaned on the arm of the seat, and shifted around, her one tit would almost completely show.

She then slid her ass forward on the seat some, and rolled the skirt up two or three inches. The tops of her thigh high stockings were showing, and at least two inches of bare skin above that. She shifted and cocked her leg a bit, and her bare cunt showed readily.

She sat down, and crossed her legs, and whispered "I am ready now. I can feel my cunt is wet. Fuck I am horny and I have not even done anything yet."

I smiled and said "Yes, but you want to. That is the key."

I saw the stewardesses starting their rounds. Not many people were asking for anything. When Lynn got to our seats, she asked sweetly "Can I get either of you anything?"

I said "Nothing for me."

Marcy said softly "Maybe a glass of water."

Lynn left to get it, and I saw her stop and duck into the wash room.

She was soon back, and I quickly noticed that her hose was gone. Her skirt also seemed much shorter. And she had undone some buttons as well.

Everyone seemed to have been waited on, so when she got back. I said to her "Want to sit for a few minutes?"

She smiled and just nodded. I stood up and let her sit down. Marcy had been leaning on the arm rest, using her arms to push her tits up even more. I had noticed Lynn staring at them.

I stood by the seat for a few minutes, and as I watched Lynn slide into my seat, her skirt slid up, showing me she had taken her panties off also. As I stood there, Lynn sort of leaned forward some, and gave me a look down her blouse. She had a nice set of tits. I would say she was about a 36C. Once she was settled. I walked up the aisle and left the two of them alone. I went to the can, and wasted some time in there. Then when I came out I saw the other stewardess was not busy so stopped and talked to her.

She looked in Marcy's direction and said "I would watch Lynn. She is known to like other women."

I tried to act surprised and it must have worked, as the stewardess said "I just wanted to warn you that she might make a pass at your friend."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.