My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Once Macy and I had arrived back at the hotel, she immediated went to the washroom. I waited for her. She was not long, and I went to the washroom. I just washed off my cock, and returned to the room. Marcy was on the bed, naked, waiting for me.

She just said "You on top."

I quickly stripped out of my clothes, and crawled onto the bed. I carefully positioned myself over her, my cock dangling in her face, and putting my arms outside her legs, I was able to bring her legs up, and open her crotch to me. I could see the wetness on her cunt lips, and she looked so horny.

She said "I had fun tonight."

Then she sucked my cock into her mouth. Marcy had not been sucking cock for very long, but she was already good at it. The key to her doing it, was that she truely loved to suck my cock. She would use her tongue to make love to my cock.

I enjoyed the feeling, just watching her cunt. Marcy knew by now, that I liked to look, and she sucked merrily on my cock, as she waited for me to begin. I watched her cunt get wetter and wetter. Little drops of her milky coloured juice appeared on her cunt lips, to gradually accumulate at the indentation by her cunt hole. Still I waited, but I did move closer, so she could feel my breath on her hot cunt. Her cunt was soaked now, and just as I prepared to take a long lick, she stopped sucking me.

She said "Any fucking time now."

I just used my arms to pull her cunt up more, and closed my open mouth over her cunt lips. I sucked hard, feeling her sweet juice entering my mouth. Then I slowly pushed my tongue deep into her cunt hole, licking more juice from her. Once I was sure I had all the juice for the moment, I slid my tongue out, and slowly moved it along her crack to reach her swollen clit. As I licked her clit, I heard her and felt her moan around my cock. She also pressed her hips up increasing the pressure of my tongue on her clit.

Marcy had her arms wrapped around my hips, and as I licked her button, she pulled me to her, and sucked more of my cock into her mouth. I let her do that, as being on top, it was too easy to give her more cock than she could handle.

I had no such problem, and moved back to her cunt hole, and was greeted with a fresh puddle of her cream. I lapped that up, and tongue fucked her rapidly, shoving my tongue as far into her cunt hole as I could get it. Marcy was fucking her hips to meet me as I did this. I felt her moan around my cock again, and I knew she was getting close. I continued to tongue fuck her a little more slowly now, then slowly slipped my tongue out of her hole, and along her slit to her clit again. This time I closed my mouth on her clit, and sucked at it, as I flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

Marcy bucked against my mouth, and then I felt her cumming. She just moaned loudly and sucked my cock hard, as I felt her muscles spasming under me. I licked her clit a couple more times, then quickly went back to her cunt hole. I tongue fucked her through her climax, and when she was done, I gently sucked at her cunt lips, kissing them and then pulling them into my mouth.

I was just enjoying nuzzling at her wet crotch, when I suddenly felt myself beginning to cum. With the first squirt of my cum into her mouth, she gripped me tighter around the hips, and sucked the head with her lips, and used her tongue to lick the underside of my cock head, as my cum pumped out of my cock and into her waiting mouth.

Marcy used her mouth to drain my balls, and only when she felt no more cum, did she finally let go of my cock.

I rolled off her, after giving her cunt a lingering kiss. I moved around, and hugged her close.

She smiled and said "God, I love sucking you off."

I nodded and said "I love to eat your sweet cunt also."

She giggled at that.

We were still laying on top of the covers, and so we got into bed and covered up, staying nude. She quickly moved to me, and put her head on my chest.

She looked at me and said "So, tomorrow night, I want to get a vibrator for sure. I want one about the same size as you. After that, I will have to see what all they have. I have never been to a sex shop. But of course I have you to take me, and tell me what to do."

I just nodded to that.

She then said "You have been to them before? Right?"

I nodded again, and said "Yes, I have been in them a few times. The one where I am planning on taking you, I have been there a few times. It is a nice store,"

She looked at me and said "So, you have any suggestions for me?"

I laughed softly and said "There is a thing called a butterfly. It has a little nob for your clit, and straps right over your cunt. There is a wire and controls, so you can have it on, and turn it on whenever you like. It is supposed to be be quite effective."

She smiled and said "I brought one hundred dollars to spend."

I just said "No problem, I might buy you a gift and put it under entertaining expenses."

Marcy laughed at that and said "That is for entertaining clients, not your secretary's sexual fun."

I just shrugged and said "Whose to know? And if you get turned on and fuck me silly, and I do a better job the next day, because I am not frustrated, and I make a big sale, then why shouldn't the company pay for it."

Marcy slid her hand down to my cock, and said "Fuck you silly, now there is an idea."

A few strokes and she had me hard, and then she pulled me over onto her. She spread her legs out wide, and I quickly positioned myself between them, and slid my cock into her wet cunt, in one smooth thrust. Marcy wrapped her arms around me, then her legs.

She said "Yes, I want the vibrator to be just the size of your wonderful cock."

With that she used her legs for leverage, and bucked up and down on my cock.

She said "I love to suck you, and I really love to fuck you."

I did not answer, I just started to pump my cock in and out of her wet hole. She was really wet, and we could hear my cock squishing in and out of her.

She smiled at me and said "The sounds of fucking. Music to my ears."

She was pumping her ass up to meet me, and I concentrated on fucking her long and hard. Our thrusting quickly matched each other, and we fucked each other slowly, enjoying the sounds and feels. Marcy was watching my face, and in turn I was watching her.

I said to her "If I watch your face, I can tell when you are ready to cum. Your face gets this nice rosy little flush, and you look like you are far away for a minute."

She smiled and said "I should be getting that look soon, I feel myself getting close. Go a little harder."

I did as she suggested, and began to fuck her cunt harder. I also began to speed up. I would shove it in, and give a couple of short jabs when I was in deep, then give her a few fast strokes, then a couple more jabs in deep.

As I would jab her deep, she would give a little grunt, and grip me tighter with her arms. I was watching her face, and the flush was beginning.

She said "I am real close."

I nodded and fucked her hard and fast. As soon as I did this, Marcy said "Yes, now, I'm cumming, cumming real good."

I was close myself, and I jabbed in and out of her quickly, and then sank my cock deep into her, and my cum spurted out of me. I held it there deep in her. Marcy felt me cumming, and pressed her hips up, which managed to get me a little deeper.

I whispered to her "You are a terrific fuck."

She just smiled at me and it did not take us long to fall asleep.

The next morning, we had a quick breakfast, then it was off to see clients. It was not hard to see the economy was good, as the sales came fast and furious. A lot of the companies were also in an industrial park, so there was not a lot of wasted time.

We had a quick dinner, and by three in the afternoon we had ten sales, which translated into an excellent trip.

We knocked off, and went back to the hotel. Marcy got right to work doing up contracts. Two of the sales were new ones, so there would be an extra bonus on them. A real successful trip.

She was about an hour and a half doing up the contracts. I would read them as she did them, so we were soon done.

I winked at her and said "With these sales, we have had an excellent trip. See, having me sexually satisfied does wonders for sales. I think the company may spring for a small gift at the sex shop tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.