My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In the morning I woke to Marcy stroking my cock. I was hard as a rock, and as soon as she saw that I was awake, she quickly stradded me and slowly lowered her cunt onto my cock. She was soaking wet already, and she slid her cunt right down on me.

She looked at me and said "I woke up horny, thinking about last night, and I almost played with myself, then I figured that was crazy, when I had a cock right here, I just had to get it hard."

I smiled at her.

She said "You don't mind do you?"

I just laughed at her and said "Use me all you want, I'll be your boy toy."

She pumped her hips up and down on my cock, and said "Use you. Use you. You let me fuck you good if you want to hear about last night."

I just smiled and said "Fuck me all you want."

Marcy laughed at me and slowed her fucking until she was just rocking back and forth on my cock.

She said "I can't believe I fucked you with all those people watching. Then Veronica licked me, and I though I was cumming my head off. I knew she was a slut. Acting like a fucking virgin, and then performing on stage. I knew I could make her come to me."

She was just rocking back and forth on my cock slowly. At the pace she was going, I knew I could last for a long time.

She said "God, I love your cock. It is just perfect for me. Just the right size, just the right length, thickness and yes, just the right hardness."

She took a breath, and then went on with her story "I was not sure if she was a virgin or not, but I knew once she got off that stage, and did me, I could make the little bitch do anything. That's why I made her sit on you. She told me later, that she had fucked herself with a viberator, but she never had a cock in her. So I guess she was technically a virgin, just no hymen."

She gave a couple of quick pumps with her hips then said "So, did you like me making her sit on your cock? Was she tight?"

I just said "Yes, I liked it, and yes she was tight. But I don't like to fuck other girls. I never know if they are on the pill, who they have been with, there is always the danger of disease."

Marcy nodded and said "I'll never do it again. You just fuck me, and I will just fuck you, otherwise it is just me and some girls. That O.K. with you."

I nodded and said "Perfect."

She then said "I liked leading her upstairs, with your cum running down her legs, after she bragged about being a virgin. It was a real rush when those people clapped for us. I guess they like our show. When I saw them watching us, it was like I was cumming all the time. I wanted them to see me lick her. I came when I did that. Fuck I came just licking her with them watching me."

She was just slowly rocking back and forth on me. Still it was enough for her, as she suddenly spasmed on my cock, and just sat there on me, not moving at all. She just had my cock in her deep, and she came all over me shaft. I could feel her juice running down my cock, and onto my bag.

She rode out her climax, then she started her slow rocking again.

She looked at me, her face flushed with her arousal and said "That was nice. I may just fuck you all morning. What time is our plane?"

She just put her hand over my mouth before I could reply and said "As I was saying, I loved leading the ex virgin upstairs with cum running down her legs. Once we got upstairs, we found a room, and locked the door. I pushed her down and cleaned up her cunt. I licked up your cum, and when I got a mouth full, I kissed her and pushed some into her mouth. I don't think she was too pleased with that, but I told her to fucking swallow it, or I was going back downstairs."

She was breathing a little faster and said "Fuck, I can feel a big one building up. Anyway, I sucked her off, and she came hard. Then I made her do me. She can lick a mean cunt. I had her do me a couple of times. Then I made her beg for it, and I did her again. Fuck I had her wrapped around my little finger. I almost came down and got you. I would have liked to see you fuck her good."

Marcy was rocking back and forth on my cock harder now. She began to lift up and down some. She was breathing faster, and I could tell from her face, that she was getting close again.

I said to her "I need to fuck you some."

She just nodded, and I started to fuck my hips up at her. My cock was sliding in and out of her wet tunnel with ease. As my strokes started to lengthen, I knew I could catch up with her.

Marcy said "Anyway, Veronica and I ended up with a nice slow sixty nine, after we had talked for a bit. She admitted she liked me bossing her around. She also told me she was really seventeen, and just seventeen. She uses a fake ID. Her Uncle owns the place. She has been sucking him off, but after he hears about last night, she may find herself fucking him."

She was fucking up and down on me with more urgency now, and I was bucking up and down with my hips, matching her strokes. I was close and I knew she was.

I said "You like the girl girl stuff, as much as you like this?"

I bucked my hips up and shoved my cock in deep, and let myself cum. My cock spurted my cum deep into her. My cock throbbed as I came in her, I felt her spasm on me as I was cumming, and Marcy was cumming with me.

She gasped "I love this, love to fuck, this is better."

She jammed her hips down on me, and put her head back and came long and hard on my cock. Her cunt seemed to spasm on my cock for some time, before she finally began to relax. Her cunt sucked my cum out of me, as she did this.

Once she had finished, she leaned to one side, and slowly slid her leg down. She then leaned the other way, and straightened out her other leg. This left her laying on me, with my cock still in her.

She said "Jesus, I came hard that time. It felt so good."

I just replied "I like you fucking me. You can use me anytime."

She laughed at me, and slowly got off. She put her hand over her cunt, and ran off to the bathroom. I soon heard the shower, and I lay there with her juices, cooling, all over my crotch.

We were a little late, getting to breakfast, but were soon on schedule, and got our work done, then caught the afternoon plane. Marcy was dressed for work, and she did not change for the plane trip. She slept on my shoulder most of the way.

We had been on the road a little more than normal, so had a week off. There was lots of office work to catch up on. The next week went quickly.

On Friday afternoon Marcy came in the office. She sat down in one of the easy chairs, and slowly spread her legs. She had on a short shirt, and I could see right up to her bare cunt with no problem.

She smiled as she saw where I was looking, and said "I have sort of missed you this week, if you know what I mean."

I smiled and said "I know what you mean."

She said "I can tell from how you are looking at me, that you have missed it."

I said "Next week, we have to go to Denver. Give some thought to anything you might like to do."

She nodded and said "I do have a couple of ideas. Things I have always wanted to do."

I smiled and said "Want to tell me?"

She just nodded and said "I would like to visit a store where they sell the sex things. You know viberators, and that kind of thing."

I just said "I know a nice one in Denver."

She then said "I would also like to go to an adult theatre, just to say that I did it."

I looked at her and said "That might wait. I know of a nice one in L.A."

She smiled and said "You take such good care of me."

I looked up her skirt once more, and said "I would like to take care of you right now."

It was past break time, so she slowly slid out to the edge of her chair. This pulled her dress up even more, and I could see her cunt was wet.

She smiled, stood up and said "I hope you think about me over the weekend. I will be in the washroom for a minute or two."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.