My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My weekend was pretty uneventful. Monday morning found me at work, and Marcy was her normal smiling self. She was dressed very nice, with a short skirt, and a nice blouse. At break in the afternoon, she came onto my office, with my coffee. She sat down in the chair and looking at me she said "So, what's on this week?"

I passed her the paper, where I was mapping out my trip, from a business point of view.

"Just book us both, San Francisco this week." I told her.

She looked over the paper, then just sat there in the chair. I was watching her, and she raised her legs a bit, and opened her thighs. I was treated to a nice look at her bare cunt.

She saw me looking and said "I hope I can wait until Wednesday night."

I laughed and said "Close your legs, or I know I won't be able to wait."

She went back to work giggling as she went.

Wednesday morning we caught the plane, Marcy had on a short skirt, and her blouse was unbuttoned enough to show most of her tits. One man who was in his forties walked by about a dozen times, but other than that, it was pretty uneventful.

Marcy said "I miss that stewardess from our first flight."

I just said "Poor baby, if no else is paying attention to you, just remember I am your biggest fan."

She squeezed my arm.

We got a couple of visits in that afternoon, and received one order. Marcy did up the contract, then we went to supper.

During supper she asked "Where to tonight."

I said "I know a couple clubs here. They are both private, but the one is much more, how do you say it, much more open than the other. We will do the tamer one tonight, then tormorrow, we do the other one."

Marcy said "No hints?"

I just said "Just for tomorrow night, that club has live sex shows."

Marcy just looked at me, and I don't think she believed me.

Back at the hotel, Marcy dressed in a short, sort of semi tight skirt. This one had buttons up the front, that ran right to the waist. It you undid them all, it actually opened right up. She put on a top that looked like it was a combination tank top and halter top. It encased her tits and showed off the shape of them. It was white and not very thick, and in the light, just a hint of her darker nipples showed.

Once we were at the club, we danced quite a bit, and also had a few drinks. Marcy was getting a lot of looks from the guys, and I noticed a couple of women giving her the eye also. We were sitting in a little booth in a part that was a bit lower than the rest of the floor. I noticed an older man, I would say he was right around fifty. He was sitting at a table with a couple of man of a similar age. Where he was sitting, he could look over and down, and have a pretty good view of Marcy.

Other than him, our booth was pretty much out of sight, as there were some plants around us. Marcy and I had another couple of dances, and then when she sat down, I slid over beside her.

I whispered "I'm going to undo some buttons."

Marcy took a quick glance around, and then nodded. She did not notice the one man who could see us.

I made sure the end of the table cloth was back some, and slowly unbuttoned her skirt. I think she thought I would stop after a couple, but I kept going.

She was watching my face, and then she said "You going to stop, or take it right off?"

I just winked at her, and only left the top button, to hold her skirt together.

She said "I hope you are remembering I'm naked under that."

I just said "We know."

She looked at me, and then glanced around again. She noticed the man looking at her.

She looked at me and said "I did not know he could see."

I said "Spread a bit, and let him really see."

She hesitated, but then slowly spread her legs wide, and I moved the sides of her skirt back. Her top did not even come down to the top of her skirt, so she was mostly naked from the waist down.

She was not looking at the stranger, but every now and then I would take a quick look. The man was watching closely.

"Is he still looking?" She asked.

I said "Yes, and he is enjoying looking at your pretty cunt."

Marcy took a breath and said "I can feel it getting wet."

I then said "I'm going to touch you."

She looked at me quickly and said "He will see."

I smiled and said "That is the plan."

She was a little while, but then said "O.K. But if you get me really going, you are going to have to make me cum."

I just said "That is a deal."

I slid my hand over and slowly rubbed her thighs. Then I took my fingers and opened her lips, and ran my finger along her juicy slit.

I said "You are wet."

She looked at me and said "Is he watching you play with me."

I said "He's watching."

Marcy took a breath then said "God, I always wanted someone to watch me fuck, This is close."

I rubbed her a bit more. I caught her cunt lips bewteen my fingers and slowly rubbed then together. Her lips slid back and forth against each other, spreading her wetness.

Marcy was breathing heavier as she asked "Is he watching?"

I glanced at the man. He had gotten up and was slowly making his way towards us.

I said to her "He is coming over."

She said "What?"

Marcy started to close her legs, and I said forcefully "Leave them open."

She looked at me, but did as I asked.

The man kind of circled around, so that he neared us from the side. This way Marcy was not in his line of sight, and therefore was not as threating to her.

Once he got to our table, he sort of coughed and said "I noticed your activity, and I would like to watch."

I looked at Marcy. She just looked at the man. He was a kind looking man.

He said softly "Fifty dollars, to just watch him make you cum."

Marcy gripped my leg under the table. Then she surprised me as she said to him "You can watch."

The man quickly took a fifty dollar bill from his pocket, and started to pass it to her.

Marcy just pressed her chest out at him, glanced down at her tits, and said "Put it in my pocket."

The man caught on, and he slowly pulled out the front of her top, and looked at her tits. Marcy's nipples were standing out hard. He put the fifty in her top, and slowly closed it up. He then moved to the side, and actually slipped in on the end of the seat.

Marcy spread her legs out for him, and I gently started to rub her clit. She was so wet, you could hear my finger as it moved in her wetness.

The man stared at her cunt and my moving finger. He said "I really appreciate this. I used to fuck my daughter, but she is away at University. You sort of remind me of her."

Marcy was looking at him as he watched my finger moving on her clit. She glanced at me and then watched the man. She whispered to me "Make me cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.