My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Marcy was quiet in the taxi cab, she just hugged my arm tightly to her. She whispered "What a night."

Once we were in her room, she quickly shed her clothes. She left the dog collar on. I went to the wash room, and when I returned she had the leash in her hand.

She turned to me, naked except for the collar, and handing me the leash, said "Put it on me."

I did, and then she said "Now, do like Karen said, run it back between your legs, and then pull me down."

I just looked at her.

"Do it" She said.

I did as she asked. I stood there, and moved the leash between my legs. I reached behind me and caught the end. I gently tugged on it.

"Harder" She said.

I pulled on the leash a little harder. It pulled her down some, and then she dropped to her knees on the carpet. I just kept pulling, and the collar brought her face closer and closer to my cock.

When my cock hit her face, she looked at me and said "Be gentle, I have not done much of this."

Then she opened her lips and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. As she had said, she was not real experienced at this, but she did a great job. She did not suck me as much as she made love to my cock with her mouth. She used her tongue a lot, which I like anyway, and she sucked gently, not hard. I was so turned on by the nights activities, I knew I would come quickly.

I said to her "I am going to be quick Marcy. Tonight has me so horny."

She did not say anything, just nodded her head with my cock in her mouth. She kept right on sucking me, and even slipped a little more of me inside.

I was not moving, as I did not want to start pushing, as I knew she was new to this. But as I got closer and closer, I thought I should warn her again.

I just said "Marcy, I'm going to cum."

She just pulled back a bit, and then she did suck me hard. With that I came in her mouth. She did try and swallow, but I think I surprised her, and she gave a little cough, and cum dripped from her lips, dropping down onto her tits. But then she caught a breath, and finished me off quite well.

When she knew I was done, she quickly rose, and went to the bathroom. She returned with a face cloth and was cleaning her chest.

I said "You did not have to do that."

She smiled and said "You have told me many times that I don't have to do anything I don't want to."

I just nodded.

She moved to the bed, and soon we were laying there side by side. She snuggled close and said "Hug me tight and I will tell you about tonight. Then if you get good and hard, well, I do need it."

I slipped an arm around her, and pulled her close to me. She turned some, so that her head was on my chest. She glanced at me and said "I guess you know I was hot to go with Karen. I was horny already, but when she asked you if she could buy me, I could have cum if someone had touched me."

She glanced at me again, then went on. She was slipping back and forth between whispering and talking very softly. "So, you saw Karen lead me away. I think my cunt was dripping on the way. I think I could hear myself squishing as I walked. As soon as we got in the washroom, Karen turned and said to me forcefully, not mean or unkind, but real bossy, that I was to pay attention as she was only going to show me this once. She then said You have been eaten. I told her yes, and she said do what I liked. Then she said she would show me. She told me to get my ass up on the counter. I did, and she pushed my skirt up and she ate me out. God I came with a couple of licks."

She took a quick peek at me then went on "Karen said that was too quick, she had not taught me, and said to pay attention to what she did. Then she ate me again. I came again right quick. I think like in two miutes, she made me cum twice."

Then she did what she said. She stood me up and pulled my top down so she could see my tits, then she sat up on the counter. She ran the leash between her legs, and pulled me to her cunt. I did not fight her, and she really did not have to pull me, as I bent right down to get at her. I remembered everything you did, and tried to remember what she did. Anyway, somewhere I must have done something right, because I only licked at her and sucked her for a few minutes and she came for my mouth. She has a really big clit, probably twice as big as mine. I could almost suck it. She really liked that."

Marcy took another quick glance, and then turned and looked at my cock. I was hard as a rock. She giggled and said "You put that where I need it, and I'll finish my story."

She moved on to her back, and opened her legs. I quickly moved between them, and she was so wet, I slipped right in.

She hugged me to her, and said "Don't move too much for a bit. So, I ate her to a cum, and she actually seemed to gush a bit in my mouth. I licked it right up. Karen had let go of the leash, and she pulled me up and kissed me. She licked my lips as she kissed me. I think she likes her own juice. Then she kissed my tit. While she sucked one nipple, I pulled my other tit up, and sucked my other nipple. That really got her going, when she saw me suck my own nipple. She said she wished she could do it. She was ready, and pulled me back down with the leash, and I ate her again. She was a little quicker that time, and she seemed to gush again. I was ready for it this time, and was waiting. I sucked her juice right up."

She paused then took another breath. "Karen then sat right on the floor, and pulled me to her. She made me spread and told me to suck my tit. She ate me again. All the time she was eating me, she was watching me suck my nipples. That really seemed to turn her on. She finger fucked me that time too, and I came again. Once we were done, Karen straightened herself up. I just had to pull my top back up, and my skirt down."

Another breath was followed by "Karen said we went a little over the time, and did I mind. I sure didn't mind. She said she would like to have me for a night, said she could make a fine little cunt sucker out of me. Then she asked me if I ever sucked cock. It seemed strange her asking that. But I think she figured that if I was so inexperienced, maybe I had not done that either. I said not really, and she said I should learn to do that. She did not say why, just that I should learn to do it. That is why I was so gung ho to do you."

She seemed to be done, so I started to fuck her some. She smiled and said "Yes, fuck me, lords knows I am ready for cock."

I started to fuck her a little faster, thrusting in deeper also.

I said "So, did you like licking cunt?"

She nodded, but then added "I liked it, I liked it a lot, maybe even loved it a little, but I loved sucking you a lot. I would sooner suck you off then lick another woman. But yes, I would do another woman again. But I think a threesome would be more to my liking."

I jabbed her deep with my cock.

She said "Although, if I had a chance for a night with Karen, I would not turn that down."

I fucked my cock into her deep. She bucked her hips to meet me, and whispered "Fuck me, I want to cum for you. I will cum soon."

I started fucking her with fast strokes. Her cunt was soaking wet, and my cock made squishing sounds on the way in and out. She was fucking back, matching me thrust for thrust.

She whispered "I love to hear my cunt squishing like that, when you fuck me. I love being so wet for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.