My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The wake up call in the morning was a little slow. I guess they had phoned my room first, and not getting an answer, finally phoned Marcy's room.

That had us a bit behind, but we soon caught up. It was fun watching her naked body racing off to the shower. First breakfast, then running around getting the contracts signed. The Company that was in a hurray, let me fax a copy to the office. That and a phone call had that job underway. We had a light lunch at the airport restaurant, then caught the plane home.

Our friendly stwardess was not on. I think Marcy was a bit disappointed.

She seemed to be down a bit.

I said to her "I called Lynn, and explained we were very busy this trip, but suggested maybe on another trip. She said to call anytime."

Marcy just looked at me.

Then I added "And on the weekend, I am going to plan a real interesting trip. In Seattle, I have a membership to a private little club. I will dream up some good ideas for you."

Marcy just squeezed my arm tightly.

Monday morning I was late getting in. I had done some checking, and I had one company lined up, that if I went independent, I could do business with them.

Marcy was busy when I got in, but she smiled brightly at me. After morning break I gave her the schedule for Seattle. We would make it a three day trip, like the previous one. I particularly wanted to see a customer, who did a lot of business through me. If I could get him, I could easily become an independent broker.

Monday went quickly, and on Tuesday afternoon, Marcy had her break in my office.

She asked "You have any hints about what you have planned?"

I said "Just one, Would you mind acting like my slave? Nothing serious, but at this club I belong to, it is pretty private, and the members sometimes do weird things. I have seen lesbians sitting and kissing in plain sight."

Marcy smiled and said "I think I could handle that. I don't have to call you master all night do I?"

I said "No, basically I just want to walk in there, with you wearing a collar, and a leash."

Marcy looked at me and asked "A leash?"

I nodded and said "Just like I owned you."

She smiled her little coy smile and asked "Nothing weird, just a collar and a leash? I mean no master stuff, no making me do anything I don't want?"

I said "That is all. Anything else we talk about at the time, but nothing you don't want to do. I mean at any time, if you don't want to do something, you just say so."

Marcy smiled and then actually laughing lightly said "A leash, God what am I letting you do."

Tuesday came and went quickly. On her way out the door on Tuesday night, Marcy said "I will do it."

I looked at her, and she leaned close and whispered "The collar and leash."

Wednesday we flew to Seattle. The sale that had been such a rush in L.A. was a new account for me, and the commission was worth a few thousand in my pocket. I had decided to blow some of it.

Marcy dressed sexy on the plane, but no one seemed to notice. I don't think it bothered her, as she dozed a lot of the time. The first afternoon in Seattle was just running to a couple of places, and getting their orders for the month. Marcy came along, and ran the laptop.

After supper she said "So, where's the leash?"

I said "A little impatient are we, that is tomorrow night."

She looked a little disappointed.

I said "I'm sorry, darling, I should have let you know. I thought we might do some shopping tonight."

The word shopping seemed to brighten her up. We went to a small mall, and first we went to the pet store. I found a nice dog collar, and a leash. The collar had little brass circles on it, and it looked quite elaborate. It had a little brass buckle that made it adjustable.

I said to her in front of the sales lady "Your neck is about the same size as Fido's, let me check this."

I put the collar on Marcy and gently did the buckle. It fit her perfectly. Marcy was blushing all through me doing this. The sales lady was in her thirties, and she just looked on with an amused smile.

I bought the collar, and then picked out a leash.

The sales lady asked "Do you want one that lets her run a bit, or do you want to keep her on a short leash?"

Marcy's face turned a bright red, but she did not say anything. I smiled at the sales lady and said "I never let her run."

The sale went well and outside the store Marcy grabbed my arm and said "She knew it was for me."

I just said "Not until she stressed the she, and you blushed like a virgin on her wedding night."

Marcy then laughed out loud.

We then stopped at a boutique. I took her right to the nylon section. I told her I wanted her to get a pair of thigh highs, and then a skirt short enough that they would show the tops when she was standing. I shopped with her long enough to get her a small white top. It had spagetti straps, and enclased her breasts tightly. A young sales girl soon joined us.

I told Marcy to try the top on so I could see it.

She just looked at me and asked "Without the bra?"

I nodded.

She soon had it on, without the bra. It was thin enough that if you were sitting close enough, you could see the darkness of her nipples outlined in it. It was also tight enough, the the shape of her tits showed clearly.

I nodded. The sales girl was watching Marcy closely, and it appeared that she was getting a little turned on, as her cheeks were flushed slightly.

Next was a skirt. we found one that was both short enough and while tight, had enough stretch to it that Marcy could bend and walk. If she bent too much her ass showed. She had it on, and I said "Try the nylons with it."

She went to the dressing room, and turning she asked the sales girl "Can you help me?"

The sales girl went into the dressing room with her.

They seemed to be in there for a bit. Then Marcy came out. She looked fabulous. The skirt was just above the thigh highs. There was maybe an inch of bare flesh showing. The skirt hung down enough that her flat stomach showed about two inches bare, before the top started.

Marcy whispered to me "I feel almost naked with this on."

I knew she did not have panties on, so I could appreciate her comment.

I turned to the sales girl, who was staring intently at Marcy, and said "We will take them all."

She just smiled. Marcy went to take them off, and again asked the girl to help her.

A little later, we were on our way.

Marcy hugged my arm and said "That was so mean. She wanted to touch me so bad. I stripped right off. I was standing there naked letting her see all of me. She was so flushed, and I know she wanted me. I even brushed her chest once, but I think she was worried about her job. But I know she wanted to touch me."

I smiled at her, and said "Next is shoes. Do you want a male or female to wait on you?"

She just smiled and said "Maybe a male this time."

The shoe store we went into, only had two people working. The one was a woman, who I would guess was right around thirty. The other was a male, who was forty at least.

I turned to Marcy and shrugged and asked "Want to go to another store?"

She just said "No, I saw a pair I liked in the window, and I don't have a problem with giving an older guy a treat."

So she went right up to the older guy and asked about the shoes in the window. He quickly came back with a pair. She sat, while he tried them on her feet. Of course she would raise her leg a bit, and he had a good view of her naked bottom. I was standing back watching, and I could see her naked cunt.

The man was very professional, and did not seem to be distracted at all. I could tell he was enjoying the view, but he just talked about the shoes.

I noticed the woman who worked there standing beside me. She could see right up Marcy's skirt also.

She whispered to me "I would like to have waited on her."

I just smiled.

Marcy soon had a pair of heels. they were only about three inches, but looked fine on her. I knew she would look terrific with her new outfit.

We soon were outside. Marcy took my arm, and said "What A nice man, he did his job with the shoes, then after all that, he complimented me on as he called them my charms."

"The woman who worked there, came over by me, and she could see also. Said she would like to have waited on you." I told her.

We got back to the hotel, and I followed Marcy right into her room. She just said "Get naked and on the bed."

I stripped and settled down on my back on the bed. Marcy looked at my hard cock, and slowly took her clothes off. She came over and lifting a leg, straddled me. She leaned down and kissed me. I could feel her hot, wet cunt pressing against my stomach.

She said "You are so good to me. The clothes and stuff came to what? A hundred?"

I just smiled and said "I got a big commission in L.A."

She raised up some, and wiggled down on me. She took hold of my cock and brought it to her cunt. She ran it the length of her slit, coating my cock with her juice.

Then she sat down on my cock, shoving it deep inside her. She gasped, but then said "Here's some more commission."

With that she started to fuck up and down on my cock. She would do that for a bit, then slow down, so that she was just rocking back and forth on me. She was watching me, as she fucked me.

"Like it?" She asked.

"Love your tight cunt." I replied.

She began fucking me faster, and suddenly I started to rise to meet her, pushing my cock even deeper into her. Marcy moaned and said "Yes, do it."

She was fucking me, and I was matching her as I continued to thrust upward to meet her.

She said between pants "I had fun tonight. I wish that young one would have had the nerve to touch me though. I was really wet. Then the older guy, I would have let him lick me."

She giggled and said "I like older guys."

With that she fucked up and down on me hard. I reached up and took hold of her pointy nipples. I gently pulled on them, then rolled them between my finger and thumb, still pulling a bit as I did it. She just concentrated on fucking me. I was getting close. Watching Marcy show off was a big turn on for me also. I knew she was turned on also, as she was so wet when she lowered herself on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.