My Office Slut - Cover

My Office Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Von der Tann

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He found out that she's an exhibitionist, and he took advantage of that, to their mutual satisfaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I did take it in hand when I got back to my room. Thinking of hot and bothered little Marcy gave me a real good cum. I did not dwell on it, but I imagined her doing the same.

The next day was going to be busy. I met Marcy for breakfast at the hotel. She was dressed in a nice business suit. Once we were seated, she looked at me, but she only smiled.

A little later she looked at me again and said "It almost feels weird to have underwear on."

I laughed and said "Business before pleasure."

Once the ice was broken, she seemed to relax. She looked at me and said "You know I wanted you last night, don't you?"

I nodded and said "I thought maybe that was the case."

"So?" was all she said.

"Marcy, if you remember when I first suggested this, I told you I would not touch you, unless you asked me to." I told her.

She looked down at her plate and said softly "Yes, I remember. You mean I have to ask?"

I just looked at her.

She said "So, I am asking. I want you to touch me, I want you to make love to me. There, now next time, just do it, O.K."

I nodded and said "Last night was rough on me too, but yes, no more asking, just doing."

She laughed and said "I masturbated twice, how about you?"

"Just once." I replied.

"Think of me?" She asked.

I nodded and asked "You?"

She laughed lightly and said "Yes, I thought of you, and that girl on the plane. Just you the first time, but the three of us the second time."

We delivered the contract from the day before and got a signed copy for ourselves. Then it was off to a couple more places. Marcy would enter the data into the laptop, and then we would be off again. We had three sales done by noon. We stopped for dinner at a small restaurant.

I said to her "I should start up as an independent. I could do this and make good money."

She looked at me and said "If you do, can I work for you?"

I smiled and said "We're a team now."

The afternoon brought in two more sales. We knocked off a little early, and Marcy did up the contracts. One outfit was in a big hurry.

I told Marcy "We will get that one signed first thing in the morning, and then fax it off, that way they can ship right away."

About five she was done. She knocked on my door, then came in. I was laying back watching TV.

"So, what about supper?" She asked.

I smiled and said "I thought we might go out a little later, and then to a small club. I know one that is not too rough, and a sexy little thing like you can flash to your hearts content."

She smiled and came over and got on the bed. She just moved over enough that our hips were touching.

She said "So, what time?"

I said "An hour or so."

She just said "I want you to tell me what you want me to wear tonight."

I said "Can do."

She just curled up some and dozed off. I let her sleep, and watched the news. She maybe slept there for about an hour. Finally I gave her a little nudge.

She got up and went over to her place saying "Come over in half an hour or so."

I showered and got dressed. I wore a dress shirt and a pair of slacks. No tie tonight.

I went over and Marcy was freshly showered, and doing her makeup in the mirror.

She said "There's three outfits there, take your pick."

I looked them over. There was a wrap around skirt, one with buttons down the front, and the third one which caught my eye. It was short, but had a slit up one side, that ran pretty high. I was deep in thought.

She said "You pick one yet?"

"I kind of like the one with the slit." I told her.

She laughed and said "I would have guessed that. If I do any walking, people will know I have a garter belt on."

"Cool." I said.

Then she said "I like the powder blue blouse with it."

The blouse was frilly, and of course had buttons up the front."

She then said "It's a bit tight on me, so shows better."

I nodded and said "That was easy."

I went to leave, and she said "You don't have to go."

I sat down.

She was demure. She put her nylons and garter belt on, sort of with her back to me. She had on a short robe, so I could see her slide the nylons up her legs, but not see up higher. She was soon ready. I had a fairly erotic show, without actually seeing anything.

We stopped at a restaurant for supper. We had a good meal, and I let her stay buttoned up. The waiter could see from the slit in her skirt that she had a garter belt on, but other than that we were saving things.

We were done supper and about ready to leave, when she said "Last night, you licked my finger, you know, after I touched myself. Can I assume, that is something you like to do, I mean do you, do you like to, do you want to, I mean do you do that."

I let her stumble on. I did not say anything until we were on our way out the door.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "Yes, Marcy, I love to eat cunt."

She looked at me quickly and smiled.

We went to a small club I knew about. I had been in there a few times on trips. I did not know many people, just John, the bartender.

John was not on, but I knew it was early. We found a table along one wall. It was rather hidden, but a couple of tables had a pretty good view, and a couple of seats at one end of the bar could see pretty good. Anyone looking closely could make out the top of her nylon.

She asked "Do you dance?'

I said "Yes."

The crowd was not real heavy, as this was a week night. We both had a couple of drinks, and a small band started to play. Marcy had already undone two buttons on her blouse, and a nice amount of clevage was showing. We had a few dances. She looked real sexy shaking her body to the music. If anyone was watching her hips move, it would soon be obvious that she had on a garter belt, as the slit would open and let her leg show. The strap of her garter would show plainly. Her tight blouse emphazied her chest, and her braless tits bounced nicely. All together she was putting on a very sexy show, but nothing too bad.

During a break I noticed John the bartender that I knew was now working. John and I had a few discussions over the years, and were friends. I went to the bar to get us drinks. I stopped and talked to John for a moment.

"That's a hottie, with you." He said.

"A friend." I told him.

"A real looker." He said, adding "Good friend?"

I nodded, then I said "She likes to show off a bit though, just in fun."

John nodded and said "She can show me anything she likes."

"I'll send her for drinks." I said, then added "If she has three buttons undone on her blouse, ask her if she will show you her tits."

John just looked at me.

"Just do it." I said.

He said "O.K., if you say so."

Marcy and I danced a little more. We were sitting one out, and I said to her "If you undo one more button, you think your tits will stay in your blouse when we dance?"

She looked at me and said "I think so, but I would not bet the farm on it."

I said "Your choice."

She rather carefully undid the third buton. During the next dance, she was moving to the music. I was watching her chest. A couple times I thought they might spill out, but they did not. I did notice a few other men watching and hoping also.

We were soon ready for another drink. I gave her a twenty dollar bill and said "You get them this time."

She looked at me.

I said "The dark guy on the bar is named John. I know him, and if he asks you to show him your tits, I want you to do it."

She just looked at me. It was like she was thinking. Then she said "You really know him."

I said "Pretty good friends."

She just nodded and took the twenty and went to the bar. She waited until John was free, then I saw her order the drinks. John was looking at her blouse. John got the drinks and when he passed them to her, I saw him say something to her. Marcy just stood there for a minute, then I saw her hands move in front of her, and soon she opened the sides of her blouse. She held it like that so only John could see. She stood there with it open for a few moments. It was not real long, but then again it was not just a quick flash. She then closed it up, and did the buttons. She did not realize that about six guys, three on each side of her had a great view in the mirror behind the bar.

She picked up the drinks and I heard John say "Thank you."

I think one of the guys at the bar, was going to do something, but John just put his hand on the guy's arm.

Marcy walked back to our table. Her face was flushed, but she had a satisfied smile on her face.

She sat down and immediately said "Did you know all those guys would see me in the mirror? Jesus, I did not realize that until I started to button up."

I laughed softly and said "So, fun?"

She just blushed and nodded. She had sat on the other side, so her legs were pretty much hid now.

She said "I'm hot, and so wet."

I looked at her, but before I could say anything she said "No, I am not going to show you. You want to know, slide around here some, and get a little feel yourself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.