Kinky Meeting - Cover

Kinky Meeting

by Lost Guy

Copyright© 2001 by Lost Guy

Erotica Sex Story: A kinky true story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   .

We had been chatting for a few weeks on line, when she IM'ed me late one evening. She was horny and wanted company. The hour was closer to 2am than it was to 1am, but I jumped in the shower and got dressed. We had agreed to meet to talk, but the possibility existed that the meeting would end with us in bed. I had never just met someone in the middle of the night with the intention of having sex. The idea did intrigue me, since from our first online conversation the topic had been sex and kinky sex at that.

I drove to the address she gave me and found the house with ease. I walked up to the front door and gently knocked. No answer, a sudden pang of fear came over me as I thought I might be at the wrong house knocking at door at 2am. But the house number matched the one she had given me, so I boldly rang the bell. She answered the door wearing a white satin nightie. I said hi and we kissed. She asked if I wanted a drink and said sure, if she was having one I would too. We walked to the kitchen and she made a pitcher of margaritas. We drank and chatted, she gave me a guided tour of her house, ending at her bedroom. It was clear from the chemistry between us that this meeting would progress from just a meeting to chat to getting nekid and fucking.

We kissed and as our tongues caressed each other, our hands roamed over the others body. She stripped me and was on her knees sucking my cock. I ran my hands through her hair as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes I pulled her up and took off her nightie. Her medium sized breasts were very nice, capped with pinkish nipples. Her pussy was completely bare, not a hair to be found between her legs.

I pushed her on the bed and started to lick and suck at her cunt. She was grinding against my face. I held onto her hips and kept licking and sucking at her clit. She pulled me up and kissed me, then licked my lips savoring her own juices. She had me lay on my back. She mounted me and began moving up and down on my hard cock. Driving it deep into her cunt and then withdrawing almost completely off of it. She moved on my cock like she was possessed, fucking me as hard as she could. She then got off and faced away from and backed her wet cunt against my cock. She rode my hardon while I looked at her ass. I reached down and fingered her asshole. I could tell she liked that. I pulled her off my cock and began licking at her wet cunt. I started licking her asshole and I heard her moan. "Do you want to fuck my ass" she asked me. "Damn yes I" replied. She got on her hands and knees and pushed her ass high in the air. I pushed the tip of my cock against her asshole and felt it slip in. Slowly I pushed my cock at her ass and felt it slide completely into her. Once I was all the way in, I started to fuck, slowly at first and then with more momentum. She was moaning and crying telling me how it felt to have my cock in her ass. I felt my balls tighten and I pushed my cock deep into her as I came.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.