Coffee Anyone? - Cover

Coffee Anyone?

by Lost Guy

Copyright© 2001 by Lost Guy

Erotica Sex Story: A true story about meeting someone for coffee and winding up in bed with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   .

I got directions to her place, it was way out in the country. We had exchanged emails after I had answered her online ad. She asked me if I wanted to come out and have coffee and meet. I agreed and off I went. I drove out, down one country road to another and finally down the dirt road to her place. She had seen me drive up and hollered to me as I got out of the truck. I walked into her place and she asked me how I took my coffee. "With just a bit of milk" I replied. We sat around for hours, talking, getting to know each other, and drinking coffee.

She had several tattoos and I asked her about them. She told me all about them. She said she had one on her left breast and I asked to see it. Without hesitation she pulled up her sweatshirt and showed me. She didn't have a bra on and her tits looked so good, I told her she had very nice tits. I admired the tattoo and then leaned over and kissed her. As I kissed my hands found her tits and then her nipples. As we kissed I played with her tits. I broke the kiss long enough to remove her sweatshirt. I played with her nipples as we kissed. Her hands roamed across my chest, pausing only to unbutton it. I started to kiss her neck and moved further down her body as she stood in front of me. I stopped and suckled at each tit, pulling the nipple into my mouth. I moved down across her tummy coming to the top of her jeans. I undid the button and pulled her pants down along with her panties. She kicked off the jeans as I buried my face in between her legs. My tongue found her very wet pussy lips in the mass of dense dark pussy hair. My tongue found her very wet slit. I savored her taste. I used my hands around her waist to her closer against my face. After probing and licking I stood up and kissed her. She removed my shirt and kissed and licked at my nipples. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, letting them fall to my feet. Her hands grasped my hard cock and gently felt it. She knelt in front of me and licked the head of my cock. Slowly she took the entire thing into her mouth and gently sucked on it. Her hands caressed my balls. I stood there, unable to move as she worked her mouth over my cock. The feeling of her mouth on my cock was indescribable. She moved up and down the length of my cock. Her hands massaged my balls and then roamed across my ass.

After several minutes of cock sucking I stopped her. I just had to fuck her, there was no stopping me and I sensed the same from her. She asked me where I wanted to go and I said to her bed. We walked back to the bedroom. The room looked out over open fields, no curtains barred us from looking out or anyone from looking in. We got on the bed and resumed kissing. I slowly worked my cock against her, feeling the wet slit of her pussy with the tip of my cock. I gently pushed against her wet hole and I felt it just slip inside. Before long I had my cock buried completely in her pussy. We fucked slowly at first and then faster and harder. Our lips meet and tongues touched as our bodies moved. Her pussy felt so good around my cock that I had to concentrate on not coming. I wanted the feeling to last. We fucked until I felt I was about to cum and I stopped. I withdrew my cock from her and knelt on the bed, placing my head between her legs.

My tongue found her pussy and attacked her clit. I sucked her lips into my mouth and the pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. I worked my tongue from her clit to her pussy. I used my lips to push her clit from its hood so I could attack the hard little nub with my tongue. I wetted a finger and gently worked it into her ass as my mouth worked on her pussy. I felt her hands wrap around my cock. She began to stroke and then pull it towards her mouth. Soon her lips surrounded my cock and we were in the classic 69 position, each of us using our mouth's to pleasure the other. We continued to pleasure each other. I loved the feeling of her mouth on my cock as I licked her wet pussy. Ahh it was wonderful, but soon I had to the urge to be in her again.

We started to fuck again, slowly at first and then hard. I took her legs and spread them wide and pushed my cock hard and deep into her. Her moans and cry's just fueled me to go faster and harder. I watched her tits move and the nipples harden to rock hard points. It was time I couldn't hold back much longer. My balls tighten and I began to cum, firing cum deep into her pussy as she came.

We collapsed on the bed in each other's arms. Neither of us had intended to "get nekid and do it", the meeting was intended to have coffee and get to know each other. But we were both pleased with the outcome of the afternoon and agreed that this was just the start of some fun times.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.