Bound and Helpless

by E. Z. Riter

Copyright© 2001 by E. Z. Riter

Erotica Sex Story: He found her all tied up. He simply took advantage of the opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Reluctant   Light Bond   First   .

© Copyright 1998

I was a high school senior, the youngest in my class and just barely seventeen, although I was tall (six one) and rapidly filling out. Dave was one of my best friends. He had a delightful little sister, Helen, who was sixteen and a sophomore. She was drop dead beautiful with a tiny waist, nice breasts and the most beautiful ass and legs of any girl I had ever seen. She had big, soft brown eyes that could burn or tease as she wished and dyed blonde hair. I had been in love with her since junior high, but, she acted like she ignored me except for teasing me when she got bored. Maybe it was my teenage imagination, but, I think she really liked me. I know she had no regular boyfriend and would go out with me on occasion.

One day, I went over to Dave's to meet up with the guys. No one appeared to be at home so I went around back off the alley where Dave's dad had put up a basketball net at the end of a concrete area.

Helen was tied to the steel post that supported the basketball net and she was blindfolded.

I was stunned. I knew Dave got real tired of Helen bugging him, and, I had heard him threaten to tie her up and leave her, but, in a million years, I never expected him to do it.

Seeing Helen like that made me hard as a rock. I could never remember my erection being that big or that hard, not even when I lost my virginity to Susy after a football game. My heart was pounding as I slowly walked towards her. I could tell she could not see.

She was dressed in a white, long sleeved, cotton, blouse and plaid loose skirt with athletic shoes and no socks. He had pulled her arms behind her and tied her wrists together around the pole. As always, she was beautiful and sexy, even more so that she was helpless, her breasts pushed hard against the thin material of her blouse, her clothes in disarray from her struggling against her bondage, her hair damp with sweat and sticking to her beautiful face.

"Dave! You bastard! Dad'll kill you for this! Let me go, Dave! I know you're there!"

I said nothing but continued to ease my way towards her.

"Dave? Who's there? Please, who are you!"

She started to panic, squirming, struggling to get away. She was very scared. As she struggled her blouse became more twisted, parting slightly to reveal her bra. I could see her arms cording as she fought the ropes around her wrist. She was securely bound and her efforts were to no avail.

"Please, let me go! Who are you?" she sobbed. Tears started to flow down her cheeks.

I touched her arm and she squealed, kicking at me. She started to scream and I covered her mouth, pushing myself against her. It was the first time I had felt that lush body against mine. It made me go nuts I wanted her so much.

"Scream and I'll gag you."

She was really sweating now, sobbing under my hand over her mouth. She was not playing, she was really frightened: very, very frightened.

"If you're a good little girl, doing exactly as you're told, I won't rape you. Do you understand?" She nodded her head, still squirming to get her body away from mine.

"I'm going to play with you before I let you go. Can you be good and not scream?"

She nodded yes and I released her mouth. She gasped in buckets of air.

"Who are you? You better let me go, whoever you are."

I kissed her. She closed her mouth and turned away.

"Be good and let me play with you or I'll rape you and I won't be gentle."

I should tell you I had acted in several school plays and was trying to disguise my voice because I knew Helen would recognize my real voice.

She turned back and let me kiss her. Of course, it was a lousy kiss. What did you expect? I took her face is both my hands, brushed her hair back and kissed her gently on the lips. I moved my body from hers so she would not feel threatened. I touched just her face and neck with my hands and lips. She was cold, unreceptive, frightened.

"Please, let me go..."

"Soon, little darling. Soon."

"Who are... ummm."

When I broke the kiss, she said, "I know you, don't I?"

"Yes. Now, shhhh."

I kept kissing: lips, cheeks, neck, ears, all were kissed, as my hands gently stroked and touched those parts of her body not considered "no nos". I was very gentle and took my time. I wanted her to become aroused and unafraid. Soon, her kiss got warm, her mouth opening, her tongue responding to mine, anxious little movements coming from her when the kiss parted as she wanted to keep it going. I held her neck with my left hand, kissing her in the little hollow of her throat, when I let my hands slide over her ass for the first time. She did not pull away as I expected.

She had stopped asking who I was, just enjoying me tantalizing her.

I let my hand cup her breast. "Please, don't," Helen whimpered as I massaged her breast through her blouse, but, she did not try to get away. Even I, an almost virgin, knew that "don't" meant "do."

As I pulled the blouse out of her skirt, she squirmed to get away for a moment. I stopped, shushing her and kissing her neck again. She whimpered when my hands slipped under her blouse and bra to cup her naked breasts. The nipples were like diamonds and she was so hot, her breasts almost burned my hands. I unbuttoned her blouse and released her bra as I continued my massage of those lovely mounds of femininity.

I suckled her nipples as she hung there helpless. Now, she was straining to push her breast in my mouth rather than to get away.

"You're so good," she whispered as I played with one breast with my hand and teased her other nipple with my mouth.

Like me, Helen was getting hotter and hotter. She started to moan and her legs opened so I slipped my hand under her skirt. Her legs closed like a clam shutting but my hand under her skirt kept busy, stroking and teasing her as my mouth stayed on hers. I could feel her fighting herself, both wanting to resist and wanting to give in to me and her pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.