Lee and Diane

by Phil Aeschio

Copyright© 2001 by Phil Aeschio

Erotica Sex Story: My wife becomes a sex slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Group Sex   .

Lee and Diane came over for dinner, one night when our girls were both out. After dinner, the conversation turned to computers, and computer games. I mentioned that I had several games, including some very adult games, one of which was called INTERSEX, a Monopoly type game for consenting adults. Since, by then, everyone had had several rounds of drinks, it was decided to try the game, and anyone could call it quits at any point they felt uncomfortable. In setting up the game, we decided to use the Slow Start option, allowing everyone to ease into the situation. When I was typing in the answers for the players, I asked Diane if she wanted to be listed as Straight, Gay or Bisexual -- surprisingly, she answered Bi. Lee and I both answered Straight. My wife Carol decided that there was no point in only Diane being Bi, because without another Bi or a Gay, there would be no interaction available for her with a woman, and that if Carol was going this far, she might as well go all the way, so she told me to put her in as Bi too.

The game started slowly, since that's what we asked for. After a dozen rounds, much of the property was bought up, and I was down to my underwear, and the other three of them had all lost their shirts, but Carol wasn't wearing a bra, so she was topless, while Diane was in her bra. Because of the situation with people we didn't know all that well, Carol's nipples were already extremely hard, since only she was topless at this point.

I received a turn that said I was to be blindfolded for the next five rounds, trusting the other players to tell me what was going on. On my next turn, I was told I lost my underwear, which I removed. I was then told that the game told all the other players to undress each other, enjoying themselves as the did.

I couldn't see anything, only hear the sounds of kissing and clothes coming off. Carol told me later what happened during that time -- Lee and Diane passionately kissed, while undressing each other. Once naked, Lee briefly rubbed her tits, and fingered her, will she played with his cock and balls. Then, they both turned to Carol, and while Lee deeply kissed her and rubbed her tits, Diane removed her pants and panties, briefly rubbing Carol's ass and cunt. Although Carol would rather have a man touching her, Diane's fingers felt wonderful.

Once the game restarted, I was told that Carol had to be a sex slave for Diane. Again, I couldn't see, only hear, and wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but I could figure out some, and imagine the rest. Later, Carol filled me in on this part too.

Without using words, so I wouldn't know what was going on, Diane put Carol on the bed on her back, and signaled Carol to keep her arms and legs spread, as if she was tied down. Diane and Lee each got on either side of her, and began fondling, and then sucking, her breasts. When Lee dropped his hand to her cunt, it was extremely wet -- Carol was not only enjoying the attention, she was also turned on that I was there, but didn't really know what was happening and therefore couldn't see the satisfied expression on her face, the way her hips were already moving in pleasure.

Diane then had Lee put his cock into Carol's mouth, and she hungrily ate him. Meanwhile, Diane took over fingering Carol's cunt, turning her on even more. Before Lee could come in Carol's mouth, even though he wanted to, Diane had him fuck Carol. As Carol began to buck her hips into him, Diane brought her cunt to Carol's hand, and Carol eagerly fingered her, quickly bringing Diane to her first orgasm of the evening, since Carol knew exactly what felt good to a woman, and that triggered Carol to also come. Finally, Lee came inside Carol, and they all slowly calmed down. Diane softly told Carol to stay on the bed, since she was her sex slave, and she would tell Carol what came next in the game. Since I was still blindfolded, and Carol was on the bed, Lee and Diane completely took control of the situation.

Next, they told me I was to eat Carol out. I was somewhat surprised to find her cunt full of come. When I began to suck her, I easily brought her to another orgasm, since it really turned her on to have me eating another man's come out of her.

For the next two rounds, while I remained blindfolded, Carol did everything they told her the game said she was to do -- sucking both cocks and allowing both of us men to fuck her repeatedly. When Diane told Carol to eat her, although hesitant at first, she decided to try. Diane tasted different from her, but that only added to Carol's enjoyment, and she loved it -- every time she made Diane come, she came with her. Carol had never been so turned on.

Finally, Diane let Carol off the bed when it was time for my blindfold to come off. I didn't know all the things Carol had done, but she was dripping with both sweat and come, and she looked extremely happy and satisfied. Since everyone had come several times, we decided to end the game, and shortly after that, Lee and Diane left.

Once alone, Carol filled me in on most of the details of the evening. When pressed by me, she finally admitted that she was turned on by sex with another woman, and even more turned on to be forcefully told exactly what to do, since that allowed her naturally shy, but horny, self to totally enjoy all the sex, without having to make any of the decisions about how, where, who. As Carol told me about how she felt, and what she had done, I again got hard, and we fucked one more time before going to sleep.

We found out later that Lee and Diane also talked about the evening, and they decided they liked telling Carol what to do, liked having a sex slave, and began to plan to make it happen again.

The following weekend, they invited us over to dinner, where the four of us were alone in the house. After giving Carol a couple glasses of wine, they told us that they wanted her to be their sex slave again that evening. After giving me a questioning look, and receiving an affirmative nod from me, she agreed. They told her to strip, and stay naked throughout dinner. Carol was embarrassed to be nude, while the rest of us were dressed, but she was also turned on by the attention -- every time any of us was near her, we would rub her tits, her ass, even slip a quick finger into her. By the end of dinner, Carol was sitting in a wet spot on her chair.

As we were sitting at the table, having after-dinner drinks, Lee said we should all remove our pants, and sit back down. Then, he told Carol to go under the table, and suck all of us, moving around, not letting anyone come. Since she was ready for sex, she did as told, and even though she didn't let any of us come, Carol came several times.

As we all got turned on, the party moved into their bedroom, with Carol again being both the center of attention, and a willing participant, once again greedily doing everything asked of her.

When it was time for us to leave, they kept Carol's clothes, telling her to ride home naked. Even though we had just had a full night of sex, Carol was still so turned on, made even more so by riding nude through San Jose, that she fingered her cunt all the way home. It was obvious to both of us that she really enjoyed this sex slave stuff.

Again, like our previous time with them, when we got home, we had passionate sex, reliving and discussing all the memories of the evening.

Once again, the following weekend, we were invited to dinner. Carol was told to wear her shortest, thinnest dress, with nothing on under it. When we arrived, Diane met us at the door, and while we were still on the porch, she fingered Carol to an orgasm. Upon entering, we were shocked to find another couple already there. Carol felt that she had a good thing going with Lee and Diane, but strangers were a whole different story. After introductions, and a drink for all, still another couple showed up. Lee told Carol to take her dress off, but she refused. Diane took Carol into the bedroom, and ate her out to just short of coming, then abruptly stopped. She asked Carol if she wanted more, and of course, Carol said she did, so she told her to take her dress off. This time Carol agreed, thinking she could put it back on before they left the room. After eating Carol to an orgasm, Diane kissed her, letting her taste her own juices, and while rubbing her nipples with both hands, asked if Carol hadn't enjoyed the previous two weeks. Carol said she had, but she couldn't behave like that in front of total strangers. Diane pointed out that the first night, they were practically strangers, and that Carol had enjoyed everything that had happened with them, and that this time wouldn't be any different, that their friends were all gentle, discreet people, and Carol would come to no harm, in fact she would enjoy this even more. Reluctantly, Carol agreed to try, shyly coming out of the bedroom naked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.