My First Time - Cover

My First Time

by Lost Guy

Copyright© 2001 by Lost Guy

Erotica Sex Story: A real life story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   True Story   Group Sex   .

We arrived at house just before midnight. After several minutes of awkward introductions and chit chat it was decided that Sandi and him would go upstairs. And I would wait downstairs for fifteen minutes to allow them some privacy before I could go watch them fuck. I watched them ascend the stairs and disappear out of view. From the downstairs couch I waited, listening to the sounds of her moaning. To be honest the wait was one of the longest in my life.

As the appointed time limit had expired I quietly slipped up the stairs and found my way to his bedroom. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, the room was only lit by the eerie glow of his computer screen, I could see them fucking. Sandi was on her back with her knees tightly drawn to her body as he rapidly penetrated with his long hard cock. He was totally focused on her. Sandi's eyes were closed as she moaned as his cock slide in and out of her bare cunt. I watched quietly for a few moments.

I leaned over and gently kissed Sandi. As I kissed her my hands found large breasts. Once I broke the kiss I stepped back and quickly removed my pants, my hiking boots were off sitting next to the couch downstairs. The honest truth was I had no intent to be a mere spectator. My cock was hard as I removed my shirt. I moved to the bed and presented my hard-on to Sandi. Her mouth opened and I slid my cock into her hot wet mouth. Her tongue teased the head of my of my cock as her hands rapidly moved on the shaft. He continued to fuck her with slow deliberate strokes he would completely withdraw from Sandi's cunt and tease her clit with the tip of his cock. Soon he pulled her legs up to his shoulders allowing his cock to plunged to it's full nine inches into her pussy. I watched the expression on his face, he stared intently at his cock as it moved in & out of Sandi's bare pussy.

After about fifteen minutes of servicing two cocks, he withdrew his cock. Sandi asked us what she should do. I told her to get on her hand & knees. She changed position, presenting him a wonderful view of her ass and open cunt. He began fucking her doggy style. I moved under Sandi stopping for a few moments to suck on her large and very hard nipples. Leaving her nipples I continued my journey southward. My tongue found her dripping wet pussy. From my vantage point I could see his cock stretching her swollen pussy lips apart. My tongue found Sandi's erect clit and began to dance across it. I took her clit between my lips. I love the taste of Sandi's pussy and eating her while she was getting fucked soaked my face her juices. She attempted to suck on my cock as I licked her clit and he fucked her, but all she could manage was to moan and cum. I could to work my tongue on her clit and pussy as she was getting fucked. She started to shake and cum and collapsed onto the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.