Night to Remember - Cover

Night to Remember

by Thad

Copyright© 2001 by Thad

Erotica Sex Story: Women goes to a local club on the prowl and gets more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

It was Thursday night and Michelle was in one of those moods. She wanted, no she needed some erotic sexual activity. She didn't really care what kind as long as it was with someone exciting and warm blooded. Not that she wasn't choosy, she definitely was choosy. She was just used to getting what she wanted and when she wanted it and she wanted some tonight.

She made sure she dressed for the occasion. She took a long hot bath, shaved her legs and pussy until they were perfectly smooooth. Put on a short black skirt to show of her legs, a leopard tank that dipped low enough to show some of her cleavage and her leopard print shoes.

She was on the prowl. She wasn't sure what she was looking for so she decided to go to the Village. The Village was a multi-level club with two dance areas, a pub with pool tables and darts, and a lounge with big chairs and couches. She took a slow stroll through all the rooms checking to see what would catch her eye.

It wasn't real busy, but there were a few people that might be able to help her out. She settled on a great looking Latin man who was at the bar near the swing dancing floor. She walked up to the bar a short distance from him and ordered a drink.

She quickly caught his eye and flashed him her Can you handle me smile. He moved over and started talking to her, but after a couple minutes she knew that looks once again could be deceiving and she excused herself and continued her search.

She saw a tall dark haired man who looked like model or a swimmer, maybe both. He was 6'4" nice shoulders, great ass, very nice dark eyes and a nice smile. He was playing pool with a another man. He was 6', blond hair, a little heavier built, larger arms, looked like he spent some time in the gym.

She was attracted to the dark haired man. She sat down on a stool near by and watched them play for a while. She chatted with them as they played. The dark hair man was Jason and the blond was Evan. She crossed her legs and let her skirt rise high up on her thighs. They were both very friendly and she enjoyed talking to them, but they didn't appear interested in more than just casual conversation with her.

Then she heard Evan ask Jason where his wife had gone. Well strike two thought Michelle. She decide to try her luck in the lounge. There were only a few men and one women in the lounge. None of the men in the lounge interested her, but the women sitting in the corner by herself that was strikingly beautiful. She had shoulder length auburn hair and full red lips. She was wearing a blouse and skirt Michelle recognized from her last shopping trip. She had almost bought the same outfit.

She went over a told her that she loved her outfit. The women's name was Jennifer. She was very warm and friendly and soon they were talking and laughing like they had known each other for years. A couple times Jennifer hand brushed Michelle's thigh as they chatted. Michelle was getting very excited. She could feel her pussy getting damp. She had to have this women.

When the waitress brought them the drinks they had ordered she tripped and spilt some wine on Jennifer's top. She was very embarrassed, apologized profusely and offered to help her clean up. Michelle seized the moment and told her it would be necessary to just bring her some salt and that she would help her. The waitress brought the salt and Jennifer and Michelle got up and went to the bathroom.

They sat down on the couch in the bathroom and Michelle started to but some salt on the Jennifer's top. She rubbed the salt in feeling the top of Jennifer's breast as she worked in the salt. She moved lower than necessary and felt Jennifer's nipple stiffen as she rubbed it. She could see and hear Jennifer's breathing rate increase. She moved around to the side of her breast and caressed it, then moved back to her nipple. A moan escaped Jennifer's lips.

Michelle asked "Why don't you take off your blouse and I'll rinse the salt out."

Jennifer pulled the top off over her head. Her breasts were gorgeous, a large firm C cup with big light brown nipples. Michelle had a hard time pulling herself of the couch to wash out the salt. She quickly washed the spot out and pulled out some paper towels to dry the top. She sat back down on the couch and handed the top back.

She told Jennifer, "I think it needs to be dried a little better."

As Jennifer tried to dry the spot Michelle reached over and caressed her breast. She rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She caressed the side of her breast and leaned over to pull her nipple gently into her mouth. Jennifer gasped. "Ohhhh."

Michelle rolled her nipple around with her tongue and continued to squeeze and caress her breast. Michelle pulled away from her breast, put her hand behind Jennifer's head and pulled her lips onto hers. Their mouths melted together and their tongues danced feverishly. Jennifer's hands ran up and down Michelle's thighs.

They heard someone open the bathroom door and Jennifer quickly put her top back on.

"Jennifer, lets go back to my place, so we won't be disturbed any more."

"Oh I would love to Michelle, but I can't, I'm here with my husband and his friend, I'm so sorry. I cant believe how much I'm attracted to you. Maybe some other time?"

Michelle was floored, she was sure she would be cuddling up between this women's legs tonight. The disappointment must of showed in her eyes.

Jennifer asked her, "Why don't we go down stairs and I'll introduce you and then maybe we can dance?"

Jennifer grabbed her hand and they walked downstairs to the pool tables. Michelle saw Jason and Evan were still playing pool. Jason saw her and said, "Hi, I see you met my wife."

"You two have already met?" asked Jennifer. Michelle told her they had been talking earlier in the evening.

"Jason why don't you two come up stairs and dance with me and Michelle?"

"Sure we were just about to come and see what was taking you so long anyway."

The four of them went back up stairs to where the d-jay was playing some dance mix. All of them headed straight out to the floor and started dancing. Michelle was still a bit off balance from finding out Jennifer was married and with her husband.

Then Jennifer came up behind her on the dance floor pressing her breast into her back and wrapping her arms around waist and whispered in her ear, "You know you could have both of us tonight."

Michelle answered by taking Jennifer's hands and bringing them up to her breast. Jennifer cupped her breast and squeezed her nipples as she ground her body into the back of Michelle's. Michelle looked up to see Jason smiling at her as he danced closer and closer to her. Soon he was pressing in on her from the front, wrapping his arms around both Michelle and Jennifer.

Michelle could feel his cock hardening against her belly. Most people in the dance area where now watching the three of them. Evan had stopped dancing and was just watching when Michelle some how turned around between Jason and Jennifer. She pulled Jennifer's lips to her, kissed her as she wiggled her butt against Jason's cock. Then she felt Jason's hand moving up her waist against her skin. His hand slid under her top to caress her breast. Michelle's hands roamed over Jennifer's butt, squeezing and pulling her tight against her. Their lips remained locked as their tongues intertwined.

It took them a few moments to notice when the music ended. They all looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's get out of here before we get arrested" Michelle said.

Jennifer and Jason's said they had a pool and they could go swimming later so they decide to go to their house which was further away. Evan volunteered to drive, so they all piled into his truck. Jennifer climbed in next to Evan, so Michelle ended up sitting on Jason's lap.

As soon as they got out of the parking lot Jennifer was caressing Michelle's breast. Jason reached down and pulled Michelle's top off over her head. As soon as her breast were exposed Jennifer had her nipple in her mouth. After sucking on each nipple and feeling it harden in her mouth. She started kissing her way down Michelle's belly. Jennifer turned and kneeled on the floor board between Michelle's legs kissing her thighs, slowly moving up between her legs. Jason was caressing her breast as Evan tried to keep his eyes on the road.

Michelle lifted her legs up and placed her feet on the dash board, as Jennifer's tongue lick its way into her pussy. Michelle gasped as Jennifer's tongue slid up through her slit and flicked her clit. Michelle arched her back and pushed her pussy into Jennifer's face. As her butt lifted of Jason's lap Jason unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and pulled down his pants to his thighs.

His cock sprang up and pushed against Michelle's butt. Jennifer grabbed his cock and pulled it in to her mouth. Michelle lowered her butt back onto Jason's lap and watched between her legs as Jason's cock disappeared into Jennifer's mouth once, twice and then three times. Jason's cock was a nice size 6.5 and fairly thick.

Then Jennifer pushed it back against Michelle's pussy, rubbing it between the lips of her pussy. Michelle lifted her butt up again until Jennifer could push the head of his cock into her pussy, then she slowly settled back down as Jason's cock pushed deep into her.

Jennifer resumed licking Michelle's pussy, flicking her tongue across her clit as Michelle started riding up and down on Jason's cock. Jennifer's tongue licking her clit and Jason's cock moving in and out of her pussy had Michelle coming in no time. As soon as her first orgasm ended another would start. She was now bouncing up and down on Jason's lap screaming again and again as she came.

"OH GOD... FUCK ME... FUCK ME. OH YES...LICK ME JENNIFER...OH GOD YOUR TONGUE FEELS SO GOOD.OH YES. FUCK ME JASON OH I WANT TO FEEL YOU COME IN ME OH YESSSS YESSSSS FUCK ME... FUCK ME...OH YES...LICK ME JENNIFER."

She felt Jasons cock harden and start to spasm in her and she slammed down hard on his lap and held his cock deep in her as it spurted come again and again. Jennifer lifted her head up, Michelle's juices covered her chin and cheeks.

Michelle noticed that the truck was parked in a driveway. How long have we been here?

"Only a couple minutes," Evan replied, "I didn't want to disturb you, it looked like you were having to much fun."

"Only getting started." Michelle replied.

"Well lets go have some fun then."

Evan jumped out of the truck and Jennifer followed him out the driver's side. Jason kicked his pants off of his legs, picked up Michelle and carried her in to the house. Evan and Jennifer had already disappeared somewhere. Jason carried Michelle down some stairs into what looked like a large basement, that was now a play room.

There was a bar with four stools at on end, a pool table close to the bar, a couch and several chairs and at the other end what looked like a large assortment of bondage equipment. There was an X-frame that was mounted, so that it could be placed horizontal or vertical. There was also a very skinny padded stool 3 feet long only 8 inches wide. On either side of the stool were padded arms that stuck out with nylon belts attached so a person could be placed on stool on their knees and elbows and tied down. The stool appeared to be just high enough that if a women was strapped on to it her mouth or pussy would be at the right height for a man's cock. There was also assorted handcuffs, spreader bars, gags and ropes hanging on the wall, as well as a table with assorted dildos, vibrators and strap-ons.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.