Candles - Cover

Candles

by soul_jewel(lw)

Copyright© 2001 by soul_jewel(lw)

Erotica Sex Story: Using some candles, a slave obeys her Master's instructions

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   MaleDom   .

Soft strains of Beethoven waft through her room, lit by flickering candles it takes on a peaceful atmosphere. Defying the rampaging emotions that tear at her soul.

She loves it when He gives her a task to accomplish, setting to each one with devoted vigour. This one appealed to her masochist needs. Eyeing the candle with lust. Keeping to His set rules would be hard, already her body was tingling from the release He had just allowed her.

"Is that one?? damn hope not" she questions the empty room. Her fingers greasing up her faithful toy, fingers running up and down along the ribbed shaft, tracing over the always swollen head. she hummed softly to herself as she imagined Him reclining in His chair, unlit cigar clenched between His teeth, a glass of white wine, chilled to perfection nestled in His hand. His eyes would watch her every movement... she the prey... He the predator.

Seeing Him thus made her body sing with pleasure, His words to her moments before ringing in her slut's ears. Unrobing quickly she climbs onto the bed, feeling His gaze roam her flesh, melodic tunes soothing her raw nerves.

Laying on her back, drawing her knees to her chest, her hips lifting slightly off the bed, she places the oiled toy to her tight hole. feeling it quiver as she teases around the rim. It was no longer a lifeless toy, it was now His hard cock. pressing against her tight hole. seeking entrance into her depths. Grunting softly as she feels it enter, muscles stretching as she uses the bed to help the toy penetrate her.

She hears His voice, that tone He takes on when He wants her to drive herself further. Easing the toy into her body is not what He would want of her, gritting her teeth, knowing the pains that would soon shoot through her bowel as the toy tore open her ass... she dropped her hips to the bed. Her moans coinciding with a crescendo of music muffling her sounds from the rest of the house.

Grinding her hips against the bed she lay writhing impaled upon the toy, trembling fingers reached for the thick candle, pools of wax shimmering and sloshing against the rim as she moved it to her body. Placing her heels near her ass... pushing the toy deeper she cupped one breast in her hand, the candle poised over it. Steeling herself for that first initial shock she tilts the candle, the flame flickers, eating hungrily at the wax that surrounds it.

A sharp hiss of air, feeling the bite of heat rush through her nipple. then feeling it cool she drips it again, letting a droplet fall upon her erect nipple, the heat sending spasms through her slut body. not stopping with it now she trails the wax over her breasts, forming paths of rapidly cooling wax across her soft skin. Wax now encasing each nipple, her hips rising and falling pushing the toy deeper.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.