Another Day At Work

by Angel Tits

Copyright© 2001 by Angel Tits

Erotica Sex Story: Cindy finds adventure at work

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Cindy stood waiting for the elevator. "Hurry up", she said impatiently. "God, this is the slowest elevator in the world!"

She had 5 minutes to make it up to the boardroom before the meeting started. She hated being late to meetings. She'd just as soon not go at all, then to walk in late!!

She ran her hands over her suit skirt, smoothing out the wrinkles. She smiled to herself when she felt her front garter buckle. Underneath her very professional suit, she wore a black demi bra, thong & matching garter. Attached to the garters were very sheer black stockings with lace tops.

"If those old farts I work for only knew how I dress under my conservative business suits!!", she thought to herself, laughing. To them she was just an old married woman.

"If they only knew", she said softly, smiling. Ever since turning 40, she had become obsessed with sex and couldn't seem to get enough! She certainly needed more than her husband was offering these days!!

She had already decided to start looking for someone else to help satisfy her needs. Even at 40, she could still turn a few heads. But she just hadn't had the time yet to look for anyone.

The elevator finally arrived and the door opened. Cindy stepped inside noticing that there were two men already in the elevator. "6th floor, please", she told the guy standing next to the control panel.

Hmmmmmm, construction workers, she thought to herself. Wonder what floor they're working on? She looked at the control panel and noticed that the 6th floor was the only button pushed. She wasn't aware of anything being done on that floor, but then she only went up there for meetings.

She looked over at the two men. Both were wearing tight jeans and t-shirts. One was tall & blond, the other a little shorter with black hair, pulled back into a ponytail. Both were young, probably in their late 20's. Both were in very good physical shape. "Mmmmmmmmmm, not bad", she thought to herself.

Suddenly the elevator shook and then started to fall rapidly. Then just as quickly, it came to a violent stop, causing Cindy to fall forward, hitting one of the construction workers, causing them both to fall to the floor.

"Sorry", she said as the blond guy caught her in his arms. "That's ok", he said in a deep masculine voice. He moved his rough hands down her arms. "You ok?", he asked. "Yes", she stammered, becoming aware of his masculine smell. That wonderful smell consisting of sweat mixed with aftershave. "Mmmmmmmmmmm", she thought to herself.

Then everything went black for a few seconds until the emergency lights came on. "Where's the emergency phone?", asked the other guy. "Over there", said Cindy. He picked up the phone and informed someone on the other end that they were stuck in the elevator. "I see", he said, hanging up the phone.

"Whole building has lost power", he told the other two. "Probably going to be at least an hour before they can get us out".

"Well, might as well join us on the floor", said Cindy. "I'm Cindy, by the way", she said smiling at both of them.

"Larry", said the blond guy sitting to her right. "Tony", said the black haired guy, as he lowered himself down next to her.

"Damn", said Larry. "What are we going to do in here for an hour?".

"I could think of something to do", said Cindy, smiling. Both men turned and looked at her. "Oh shit, did I say that out loud?, she asked, blushing.

"Yessssssss," they both said in unison.

"Well, it would pass the time," she said smiling, as she placing a hand on each of the men's legs. They looked at each other in disbelief.

But fearing she would change her mind, Larry leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Cindy responded just as passionately. Tony leaned down and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly. She had always loved having her neck kissed.

Larry moved down and started unbuttoning her suit jacket, moaning softly when he saw her black lacy demi bra. Cindy hurriedly took the jacket off, tossing it in the corner.

Larry reached down and unhooked the front clasp of the bra, and her large breasts sprang free. "Beautiful", he said huskily. He clamped his mouth onto her right nipple as Tony moved down and sucked in her left nipple. "Oh God", she moaned. She has always had a fantasy about being with two men at one time. Looked like she was going to get to fulfill that fantasy!!!!

She pulled their t-shirts up over their heads, admiring their broad, muscled chests. Tony left her breast and unzipped her skirt, tugging it down over her hips. "Sweet Jesus", he said looking at her black lacy garter belt and stockings. He reached up and grasped the waistband of her thongs and slid them down over her hips and then completely off.

Cindy opened her legs, letting Tony see her wet pussy. Drops of moisture glistened on her lips. "Damn, this bitch is hot!", Tony said, looking up at Larry.

God yes, thought Cindy. She couldn't remember being this turned on. She needed to be fucked and she needed it now!!!!!!!!!

"Get those pants off, boys", she said in a lust filled voice. They quickly dropped their pants and boxers. Cindy groaned at the sight of two very nice and very hard cocks. Larry moved to put his cock in front of her mouth. Cindy reached out her tongue and licked around the head of his cock, causing him to moan loudly. She then sucked him into her mouth, swirling her tongue over & under his cock.

While she was doing this, Tony had slid back down to the floor and positioned himself between Cindy's legs. He moved his head up to her clean shaven pussy. He inhaled deeply, taking in her womanly scent. His cock hardened even more at the smell of her. He leaned down and buried his face in her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Oh God", she moaned around Larry's cock, causing his cock to twitch in her mouth. She started moving her mouth up & down his cock taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. She reached down and gently squeezed his balls, causing him to groan.

Tony moved up and flicked his tongue over her clit. "Oh fuck", she yelled, removing Larry's cock from her mouth. "I'm cumming", she said, flooding Tony's face with her juices. Tony continued to lick her pussy, as Cindy bucked her hips up at his face.

"Get her up on her knees", said Larry. "I want to fuck her"! Tony helped Cindy get up on her hands and knees and then came around and put his cock in her mouth.

Larry moved behind her and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. "Aarrruuuggghh", Cindy moaned as Larry pushed and slid his cock all the way into her hot pussy. "Damn, she's tight", said Larry.

He started pounding her pussy hard & fast. Every time he pushed into her pussy, he pushed her further onto Tony's cock, burying him in her mouth. They were all three groaning now.

She had never felt so full of cock before. One in her mouth and one in her pussy. Jesus, what a feeling!!!

She moved her mouth further down Tony's cock, taking him all the way into her mouth. The head of his cock slid down her throat and she swallowed, causing her throat muscles to contract around the head. "Fuck", he groaned. He started moving his cock in and out of her mouth, faster & faster. "Shiiittttttttttttt", he yelled as he exploded in her mouth. Cindy swallowed as fast as she could, not wanting to lose a drop!!

Larry started grunting, feeling his balls tightening. He withdrew his cock until only the head remained in her pussy and then rammed back into her. "Oh fuck, cummiiinnnggg!!!," he yelled. He reached down and pinched her clit, sending her over the edge also.

"Oh Goddddddddddd", Cindy yelled, clamping her pussy down on Larry's cock.

They all collapsed on the floor, breathing hard.

Suddenly, the lights came on and the elevator started moving. "Oh shit", said Cindy. They all started scrambling around looking for their clothes.

They had just managed to get dressed when the elevator stopped at the sixth floor and the door opened. There were several people standing there, waiting for the elevator.

"Excuse us", said Cindy, pushing the "close door" button on the control panel.

She walked over to Larry and kissed him passionately, and them did the same to Tony. "Thanks, I needed that", she said, smiling up at both of them.

"No, thank you!!!!," they both said, grinning broadly.

"We're going to be working here for the next six weeks", said Tony. "Maybe we can do this again", said Larry.

"Oh, you can bet on it", said Cindy, pushing the "door open" button.


Cindy stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the sixth floor. That was where Tony & Larry were working.

She hadn't seen them since their little "incident" in the elevator a few days ago. But it was all she could think about! And she wanted a repeat performance!!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.