Lisa and Suzi Do Hollywood
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2001 by The Midnight Lurker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Along with her girlfriend Jenn, Lisa takes a week-long vacation to California where she is reunited with her cousin-turned-porn-star, Suzi. The three beautiful ladies have a week to remember as well; they have sex with a wide variety of people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

9 - Critical Movie Review

The movie, which was shot over a two-day period in the heart of Hollywood, was hyped as "Suzi Sweet's final adult film". It promised fans "scorching sex scenes" with the legendary goddess featured, along with "young and busty newcomer, Lisa Sweet", playing the co-starring role.

Since the movie was put together so quickly, Lisa did not have much of a chance to come up with a unique stage name. So, she decided to play on the fact that her and Suzi were relatives in real life - and chose the last name of "Sweet".

The simple fact that Lisa and Suzi were relatives would turn out to be a major marketing campaign for the movie. Suzi was such a skilled performer on the blue screen, and fans would naturally wonder how her cousin could compare. Thus, more sales were guaranteed for the production company.

The movie also promised its fans "Suzi's main gal-pal, Jessica Everett", and a host of other beautiful starlets. One of them happened to be Jenn, Lisa's real-life girlfriend, who would obviously be making her debut in porn as well.

Since Suzi was considered by many to be the most popular actress in the history of porn, news of her sudden, shocking retirement struck a serious blow to the entire industry. The world of adult entertainment was losing its biggest, most profitable name. Devoted fans were sent into a depression over Suzi's retirement, but many of them hoped (dreamed) that she would one day make a triumphant return to the jizz-biz.


Since Lisa's vacation to California was about over, the movie was put together without a strong plot in mind. Lisa could not extend her vacation, either, because she had to return to college and her job back in Ohio. Thus, the script was thrown together in a couple of hours. The production crew envisioned that the cast of luscious women, along with passionate sex scenes and the fact that this was Suzi's final movie, would more than compensate for the lack of plot.


SCENE ONE:

In her role, Suzi was the billionaire owner of a swimsuit manufacturing company. Jessica played the designer, while Lisa was the firm's top model.

The opening scene of the movie featured all three luscious ladies together in the living room of Suzi's lush mansion. Lisa was prancing around the room in a too-small bikini from the firm's new line, modeling it for both Suzi and Jessica.

This scene provided a perfect way to introduce Lisa to the fans of porn. Watching the knockout blonde strut her stuff in such a hot, revealing bikini, with her hair and make-up styled flawlessly... it would probably be enough to cause most male fans to begin stroking immediately.

Suzi and Jessica grinned as they commented about the new bikini Lisa wore. Suzi told designer Jessica that she had come up with yet another winner - in the bikini - and it would net the business even more millions. The two toasted each other over a glass of champagne, during which time Lisa stood by and smiled (she refused any sort of alcohol). "You deserve another raise," Suzi said to Jessica, winking at her.

Lisa wanted to stay and celebrate with the two ladies, but said she had a screen test in about two hours and had to get ready for it. Lisa told Suzi and Jessica that not only would she get this role, but it would make her a super-star. Both ladies rolled their eyes, as if saying "not again..."

Young, curvaceous, blonde and very beautiful, Lisa easily fell into the "struggling actress" stereotype, and the porn producers cast her perfectly in it.

Lisa congratulated both Suzi and Jessica for the creation of the bikini, then left for the acting audition.

Jessica turned toward Suzi and said that Lisa was just too much temptation for her. One of these days, Jessica continued, she had to get her hands on Lisa. Suzi looked shocked for a moment, but lightened up and said, "Hey... watch it. That's my sister you're talking about."

Hammering home the fact that Suzi and Lisa would not engage in any sexual play between each other, that tiny bit of dialogue served its purpose. Suzi and Lisa were cast as sisters in the porn flick, but were obviously cousins in real life. Simply because of that, neither Lisa or Suzi were interested in heating each other up - whether it be on the screen, or off it. Fans would have to accept that.

"You shouldn't be thinking about Lisa," Suzi said, moving closer to Jessica. "You should be thinking about me."

In typical porn fashion, Suzi and Jessica grinned at each other before they shared a very heated and intense kiss. Their clothes also became a distant memory, rather quickly. Fans of beautiful, luscious blondes would immediately fall in love with the sight of Suzi and Jessica as they soon caressed, licked and sucked on each others' ample breasts.

As the scene progressed, both ladies ventured to the bedroom where they took turns finger-fucking and tonguing the others' pussy, in a variety of positions. At one point, Suzi squeezed Jessica's clit and pussy lips between two of her fingers, then proceeded to lick and swipe away at the protruding flesh.

Some hot toy-action also found its way into the scene. Jessica violently pounded Suzi's pussy with a bright, pink dildo (complete with balls) in a segment which featured some extreme close-ups. Suzi returned the favor by using a double-headed dildo which appeared to be at least 15 inches long. Jessica took a great deal of its length into her hot pussy, as Suzi deep-throated the opposite side until her best friend experienced a powerful, mind-blowing orgasm.


The scene, which paid special attention to the sculpted bodies of both Suzi and Jessica, was incredibly well-shot and acted. It also set the stage for what promised to be a legendary skin-flick.

SCENE TWO:

The stereotypes continued as William, a long-time veteran of the porn industry, was shown sitting in a lounge chair by poolside. With a hand inside his shorts, William leered and gawked at the younger, nubile Lisa as she dutifully read her lines for the audition.

Two things were obvious here. First, William was the sleazy, Hollywood producer. Secondly, he wasn't even listening to Lisa as she read her lines. He was much too interested in admiring her voluptuous body, which was barely concealed by a slinky, red minidress.

It was obvious that Lisa knew the man was masturbating, but she was serious about the role. Lisa wanted the part very badly, it seemed, and was intent on getting it.

William suggested that Lisa put the book down and start sucking his cock. The young woman protested at first, saying that she was a serious actress and really wanted the part. William threw his hands up in the air and said, "Whatever, babe. You take care of my cock, and the part is yours."

Lisa moaned and whined as the older men slipped out of his shorts, revealing his hard cock. The expression on her face said she didn't want to do this... but the part was too important to her. Lisa sighed and said, "Okay." Her acting skills in this scene were quite convincing.

The lecherous producer moaned with arousal as Lisa dropped to her knees in front of him, before taking his cock into her mouth. A good camera angle showed Lisa from behind as she worked over William's stiff prick, with her tiny minidress riding high on her ass. The bombshell blonde growled and sighed in pleasure as she inhaled the man's 12-inch erection.

Lisa's apprehension about accepting the movie role from the slime ball producer in exchange for sexual favors seemed to have vanished as she ripped her minidress off, just before straddling his throbbing cock.

William sat back and grinned from ear-to-ear as Lisa rode his erection, her large breasts bouncing and flopping about wildly. In fact, Lisa did most of the work as William didn't move much. He just sat in his lounge chair at poolside and enjoyed the ride, while holding onto Lisa's sweet ass. Both of them played their roles in the scene beautifully.

When William was ready to cum, Lisa hopped off of his erection and quickly dropped down to her knees once again. She stroked his cock a few times, and was rewarded for her efforts with a thick, gooey spurt of man-juice on her face. The blonde, giggling with arousal (which was NOT scripted), licked and sucked the man's cock until it was completely dry.

Lisa displayed some acting skills again as William said it was time for her to leave. Lisa asked about the part she had been promised, then looked hurt as William laughed. "I only promised you the part so I could fuck you," he told her, as Lisa had a stunned expression upon her lovely face. "Now get out of here!" the man demanded. "I have another girl showing up in 20 minutes! GET OUT!"

William, emphasizing his character as total slime, stroked his cock and laughed as Lisa gathered her mini-dress. With a tear running down her eye, the 20-year-old goddess completed her first-ever porn scene as she stormed away, crying.


The scene served two purposes. First and foremost, it offered a hint at Lisa's libido and sexual energy. Once she got going, Lisa displayed a tremendous amount of energy and enthusiasm which would go over real well with movie-watchers. Secondly, but not as importantly, the scene cast Lisa as a slutty, "dumb blonde" type who had just fallen prey to one of the oldest Hollywood tricks in the book.

SCENE THREE:

As Lisa pulled up to her apartment, in her car, her face was all racked with tears. "I promised myself I would never let a producer fool me like that again," she said out loud, highlighting her dumb-blonde-slut character even more.

Once Lisa got out of the car and started walking to her apartment, she was met by Jessica. It seemed as though Jessica, who wanted Lisa very badly (as evidenced in the opening scene), had been waiting around for her to show up.

Jessica noticed Lisa was in a bad state, and asked what was wrong. Lisa explained to her about what happened with William, and how he had cruelly tricked her. Jessica put her arm around Lisa and tried to console her, but it was rather obvious what would happen soon between the two buxom blondes.

"That nasty old producer!" Jessica snarled, embracing her friend. "Let's go into your apartment. I think it will make you feel much better to talk about it some more."

The screen faded for an instant, then came back with Lisa saying, "Thank you for listening to me, Jessica." It was very obvious, with both ladies seated on the sofa in the apartment, that their long talk had been skipped over.

Lisa, who wasn't crying anymore, smiled at her friend and said, "I think I'm going to take your advice. I need a shower. I need one, really bad."

As Lisa got up and ventured toward the restroom, Jessica licked her lips and said, "Don't worry, honey. I'll be REALLY close-by... if you need me." With those sultry words, Jessica grinned and started to unbutton her blouse.

The screen faded once again, but picked up as Lisa stepped into the restroom and stripped off her clothing. She took a deep breath and sighed, then caressed her magnificent body before venturing into the shower. Once inside, the goddess closed the see-through door and used the hand-held shower head to both wash and stimulate herself.

As Lisa dangled the pulsating nozzle between her thighs, Jessica walked into the restroom and immediately joined the blonde in the shower. Lisa's character showed no hesitation as she accepted Jessica into the shower stall with her.

Both ladies had beautiful faces and spectacular bodies, and what followed between them was a very enjoyable lesbian scene. They appeared to have good chemistry together as well, as both giggled and smiled lovingly at each other during various points of the encounter.

The dual, in-shower action began as both women moaned in pleasure as they soaped each others' bodies up, while using the hand-held shower nozzle for extra stimulation. They shared a very gentle and erotic kiss, but soon dropped to the tiled floor of the shower as water continued to cascade down upon them from above.

Lisa tilted her head and worked on Jessica's nipples for several seconds, sucking and licking them to full attention. A romantic tone was set as Jessica cradled Lisa's head in her hands while softly moaning out her obvious encouragement.

The mood soon shifted as the ladies began to greedily lap and slurp away upon each others' pussies. They got into the "69" position and feverishly worked one another over for quite a bit, before Lisa produced a humungous dildo. She inserted it into her co-star's swollen slit and began to pound away. Jessica, meanwhile, returned the favor by holding the shower-nozzle tight upon Lisa's burning pussy.

The two hellcats squirmed and writhed together in lust for close to two minutes until things reached the climax.

After both ladies screamed out in mutual orgasm, Jessica hugged Lisa close to her and whispered, "You're wonderful." That too, was not scripted...


The director of the film made excellent use of close-ups, as at one point, Lisa's pussy filled the entire screen. A lot of various camera angles were used as well, allowing viewers to witness more of the intense, tongue-filled action.

All in all, the scene was dubbed a success. It started out kind of slow, but picked up steam and finished with the blazing dildo-fuck on Jessica, courtesy of Lisa, whose pussy was stimulated by a hand-held shower nozzle at the same time.

SCENE FOUR:

An alarm clock read 7:23am as the morning sunlight peaked through the window blinds in a lush, expensive bedroom. The camera then switched to a very close, tight shot of Suzi's face. The bubbly blonde, with her hair all disheveled and mascara in total ruins, sighed deeply as her eyes opened from a good night of sleep.

Suzi continued sighing, and soon it was rather obvious that the young woman was pleasuring herself. The camera moved down her body, keeping only it in the picture. Suzi did not have a single piece of clothing on, and gave her pussy its morning workout with the help of two fingers.

The camera focused on the masturbation segment for a moment or two, but then its view returned upward and caught Suzi's lovely face as she moaned in total rapture. Her expression was pure and priceless; it told those watching the film that Suzi truly enjoyed bringing the self-induced pleasure upon herself.

For the first time, the camera zoomed out and revealed that two muscular men - both of them nude - were sleeping on either side of the raging nymphomaniac. Suzi looked back-and-forth between the two guys, smiling at them.

The 27-year-old then jostled both men awake by hitting and nudging their shoulders. The guys moaned and grumbled at first, then must have realized they were with the very lovely, and insatiable, Suzi. Both men - Eric and Vince - quickly sat up in the king-sized bed and immediately turned their attention upon Suzi.

"I want you two studs to fuck me," the slut proclaimed, using her most sultry voice. "I want you guys to fuck me just as hard as you did last night, before we went to sleep."

Both of the buffed-up porno men needed no further coaxing as they immediately squished Suzi between them and went to work on her luscious body. Eric shared a blistering kiss with the blonde while mauling her heavy-set breasts with his hands, as Vince nestled his head between Suzi's outstretched thighs and began feverishly lapping away.

When Eric moved his lips to Suzi's plump nipples, Vince decided it was time to stuff the starlet's mouth with his cock. He did so, and soon, was relentlessly fucking the slut's mouth as he thrusted away at her.

Eric maneuvered his body and helped Suzi settle down onto his cock as Vince continued assaulting her mouth. Suzi began bucking and squirming upon Eric's erection, as it was buried deep within her pussy.

Suzi's unmatched energy and desire - her love for sex - was on full display here.

Perhaps the best sequence of the entire movie occurred as Vince yanked his cock out of Suzi's mouth, only to reward the 27-year-old with a monumental cum-shot. The first spurt landed on Suzi's tongue, after which some of it began to dribble out of her mouth and onto her heaving breasts.

Next, Vince came all over Suzi's face and mouth - so much so, in fact, that it dripped from her tongue, her cheeks and chin. Next, the camera zoomed out to show the viewers gobs gobs of semen all over Suzi's mouth, face and chest.

Eric was not quite finished with Suzi yet, though. He allowed the vixen to ride him reverse-cowgirl style for a moment or two, but then Vince decided to re-join the fun. Without saying a word, the two guys used their muscles as they nearly flattened Suzi between them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.